❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Yep not gonna lie. My favorite part was definitely when he took care of her after she got injured from the car accident. It was so endearing and the way he held her. Omg I’m Manoh!!:facepalm::love::icon12::pancarta:

LOL and who said they weren’t crazy about Mark lmfaoooooooooooo:risas3::risas3::pancarta:
That’s not mark. He’s still Tian at that moment :risas3::risas3:

montha91

I have been re-watching episodes too!. Its hard to move on. I basically only watch one..maybe two lakorns a year. I am very picky haha i have to like both pra-nangs to enjoy a lakorn. I also always wait till all the ep are out b4 I watch. MHIL is the first lakorn i had to watch live. So addicted to thein and meuy. Im also re-watching mew's lakorn with Nadach which i think they have good chemistry too...not better than Mark though. I mean these two take it to a whole new level!
I’m very picky too I watch 1 or 2 lakorn once a blue moon because they have to click to me and I have to like the girls if I don’t like their face I can’t watch it lol (sounds so mean but it’s just me) this was my first time watching a drama live as well lmao I usually watch it on YouTube the same day it airs but later in the day when they release it. I’m probably going to delete CH3 plus app no more MHIL. And I will probably won’t watch any other Thai lakorn for now. It’s hard to find a good Thai lakorn now a days I’m picky with actors and actresses. My last Thai lakorn I watch was padiwarada and that was in 2015.

montha91

Seriously WTF man.... is that damn Anne not releasing the DVD Boxset?!?! Wow. What a poor judgment woman lol :p she could be banking from the demand, but instead... she rather stay broke. Lol
Omg is she seriously not releasing it?! :eek:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I have been re-watching episodes too!. Its hard to move on. I basically only watch one..maybe two lakorns a year. I am very picky haha i have to like both pra-nangs to enjoy a lakorn. I also always wait till all the ep are out b4 I watch. MHIL is the first lakorn i had to watch live. So addicted to thein and meuy. Im also re-watching mew's lakorn with Nadach which i think they have good chemistry too...not better than Mark though. I mean these two take it to a whole new level!
no jokes. MM took it to a whole new level! :p

Major withdrawals I had a dream about these two again lmao
You need to start sharing those dreams. You dream so often! We are missing out!!! Lol!!! Don’t do us dirty!! Hahahaha :p

Omg is she seriously not releasing it?! :eek:
She hasn’t said anything about it, so idk if
there will be a DVD Boxset. :(

That’s not mark. He’s still Tian at that moment :risas3::risas3:
Sureeeeeeeeeeee lol :p

i can't believe Nadach and Mew hasn't acted together again since then. Lakorn ratings for that was really good...which is why im thinking it may be a while b4 mark and mew act together again..if they ever will...god, i hope so!! Usually if a paring is good, they will act together again soon. I want to see Mew with James Ji. I think if Mew and James Ji act together...james ji might be completing with mark on the chemistry level. I saw the chemistry between them ever since Suparburoot even though they didn't pair up together and then again in the kakorn with james and kim, she was a guest star and i swear...she looked better with james than kim did. I will watch her lakorn with james ma and see how i like it.
I’ll be waiting forever for Mew and Jj, too!! They need to work together after Jma plz!!!!!!!!!!! It’s funny, Mark and Mew’s last interview, Mark mentioned that he should work with Margie but in comedy bc drama would not work! LOL! Which I agree, plz! If better, they shouldn’t even pair up.I won’t be able to sit through them unfortunately.

Mew on the other hand mentioned she should work with Jj and Mario who she never collaborated before. Which I agree!

on their MHIL Live, Mario was a special guest and he really enjoyed and said he watched every episode of MHIL. He loves them together especially those scenes where they had to play childhood lovers. Hha :) so hopefully Mario and Mew will work together in the future!

for now, I can’t wait for Yaya and Mario!!!!!!!

montha91

@xodxo lmao that’s Tian opening the door to his heart with Muey sitting in there.

I had a dream Tian and Muey were with the twins sitting on the swing being all cute then I dreamt I was underwater and woke up all scared lmao pen ba laew like seriously

montha91

Damn my hopes for the uncut dvd just broke into pieces

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I’m very picky too I watch 1 or 2 lakorn once a blue moon because they have to click to me and I have to like the girls if I don’t like their face I can’t watch it lol (sounds so mean but it’s just me) this was my first time watching a drama live as well lmao I usually watch it on YouTube the same day it airs but later in the day when they release it. I’m probably going to delete CH3 plus app no more MHIL. And I will probably won’t watch any other Thai lakorn for now. It’s hard to find a good Thai lakorn now a days I’m picky with actors and actresses. My last Thai lakorn I watch was padiwarada and that was in 2015.
Omg!! I went a head and deleted the app too! Haha i dont think there will ever be lakorn that i will watch live again. Unless its mark and mew. Wish i knew what other people are saying on Twitter..i can't read thai but i know people are still talking about the lakorn. Channel 3 would be making a huge mistake if they didn't pair up mark and mew again.

Myf

sarNie Egg
i know what you mean... i secretly wish they are a couple in real life but we know that's not going to be possible at all (sigh)... the chinese have a saying "couple look" and i must say M&M have it - just like how the novel described that people mistake them for siblings.

I saw a couple of their interviews. though i can't understand thai, they are SO natural that i think they even feel just a tiny awkward about it sometimes.
you can watch interview with subtitles @thai.interfanclub ig

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
@xodxo yes! Mario too! They would also have great chemistry together! Mario is such a great actor! And he looks sooooo good!! Never seen mew in slap kiss yet. Even though she is married, i don't think she will slow down. She's too popular and i have a feeling she will start getting more better roles. She need to do slap kiss with Mark or James Ji or Mario.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
He did hahah at first he was like “my sister!” The after he carried her, it turned to “my wife!”
Ah, ok!

u know the gif scene u captured of their kiss at their wedding ... it was picture/scene perfect except for the part when they zoomed out to the whole lot of them that the DJ guy was blocking the couple :(

wish the camera man had noticed it

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah, ok!

u know the gif scene u captured of their kiss at their wedding ... it was picture/scene perfect except for the part when they zoomed out to the whole lot of them that the DJ guy was blocking the couple :(

wish the camera man had noticed it
I KNOW RIGHTTT THAT’S THE THING I NOTICED UGH
all the zoomed in was just perfect but the zoom out tsk tskk i really timed my gif carefully lmao cause i wanted to catch our pranangs’ passionate kiss and minimize the frame that have others aside from them

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I thought binge watching something else would help so watched Hua Jai Sila. Its good but MHIL is in a league of its own. so went back to watching Thien and Moie. God, how to deal with these withdrawals :sad6::sad6:
They really need to release an uncut version (hopefully, with eng sub, but would buy one either way). Annnnd have these two pair up again. More you watch, more amazing their chemistry feels. The way their relationship changes throughout the drama is captured perfectly by these actors. I keep falling for the emotions in Mark's eyes. And Mew's smiles are so infectious...makes you laugh as well.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I'm trying to move on too LOL :p

I dont know when will be another time when I'll enjoy Mark's lakron fully like this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o_O:clap:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I'm trying to move on too LOL :p

I dont know when will be another time when I'll enjoy Mark's lakron fully like this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o_O:clap:
Its like you find that one novel, one drama, one on-screen couple whose chemistry you ship hard, and its incredibly difficult to find that again. MHIL was such a good combination of humour, romance, and drama (not talking about the kidney transplant bit because I thought they brought that in just to make Thien's confession and proposal dramatic AF).

sigh