❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Man these brothers are so dramatic when it comes to love. It’s hilarious no wonder their wives left them. Ri and Tian are the same lmao
haha what happened?
Ri seems to be so calm and gentle that I can’t imagine him being anything but sweet and caring towards his girl...
Ri and mom’s scenes in this lakorn were just so adorable although they don’t get much screen time

I really can’t wait for mark and new to pair up again though, hopefully in a slapkiss lakorn!
i still can’t forget the scene where thian cornered her listing all her favorites when muey said he doesn’t know her at all! Damn he was so hot!!!!!

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I really can’t wait for mark and new to pair up again though, hopefully in a slapkiss lakorn!
i still can’t get the scene where thian cornered her listing all her favorites when muey said he doesn’t know her at all! Damn he was so hot!!!!!
lol please stop!!! You’re making me delusional again HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn Mark is good with those cornering scenes. He makes it so HOT for sure and seriously SEXY! I feel like I’m Muey when he corners her like that, like dude give me some room too OKAY!!! Lmfao!!!!!!!! Omg. Too delusional hahahahaha:risas3::pancarta:

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
lol please stop!!! You’re making me delusional again HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn Mark is good with those cornering scenes. He makes it so HOT for sure and seriously SEXY! I feel like I’m Muey when he corners her like that, like dude give me some room too OKAY!!! Lmfao!!!!!!!! Omg. Too delusional hahahahaha:risas3::pancarta:
Let’s be delusional together! With mew being so petite it would be so easy for mark to toss her around when he is being aggressive! Damn imagine him cornering her to the wall with his sexy angry stare... their height difference would make it even hotter!!!

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
haha what happened?
Ri seems to be so calm and gentle that I can’t imagine him being anything but sweet and caring towards his girl...
Ri and mom’s scenes in this lakorn were just so adorable although they don’t get much screen time

i still can’t forget the scene where thian cornered her listing all her favorites when muey said he doesn’t know her at all! Damn he was so hot!!!!!
Ri is like calm and nice, but he can be a jerk as well. First chapter I’m like wow I know where Tian get his dramatic actions from.

xodxo

It’s like their not even acting lol they make you forget you’re watching a damn lakorn
girl plz tell me about it hahahahahahahahah
Ever since the beginning of ep2, I felt like they were not even acting. Everything just flew into place and their natural chemistry and stupid Tian’s HOT stares got me all delusional LMFAO

xodxo

I never liked ep1 though. I felt that it was out of place and it was the only episode I didn’t bother catching live lol but after I saw how crazy popular it got on Instagram I started watching every episode live!!! And now look what it did to us!! Delusions
:risas3::risas3::facepalm::pancarta:

~|

I still can’t remember anything from ep1. I hated it how it was edited and played. Even Mark said he didn’t like it how it was edited. He said it looked nothing like the story. Which I agree.

didn’t and still don’t like ep1!

montha91

girl plz tell me about it hahahahahahahahah
Ever since the beginning of ep2, I felt like they were not even acting. Everything just flew into place and their natural chemistry and stupid Tian’s HOT stares got me all delusional LMFAO
I know!! His stupid stare got me dying I’m like stop staring I can’t breath let me freakin breath a bit!! During the novel I couldn’t breath, in the lakorn I suffocate even more. When he cornered her, my innards were screaming my heart was pounding. I was like omg you can chill out dude yoot dai laew haey hai jai satee

montha91

I never liked ep1 though. I felt that it was out of place and it was the only episode I didn’t bother catching live lol but after I saw how crazy popular it got on Instagram I started watching every episode live!!! And now look what it did to us!! Delusions
:risas3::risas3::facepalm::pancarta:

~|

I still can’t remember anything from ep1. I hated it how it was edited and played. Even Mark said he didn’t like it how it was edited. He said it looked nothing like the story. Which I agree.

didn’t and still don’t like ep1!
I don’t like ep 1 either, but I did like the ending it showed he does care for her that part got my attention which made me continue the lakorn. If that scene wasn’t in there I don’t think I would have continued it.

xodxo

I don’t like ep 1 either, but I did like the ending it showed he does care for her that part got my attention which made me continue the lakorn. If that scene wasn’t in there I don’t think I would have continued it.
Shoo see even i can t recall anything from ep1 lol okay ~~ I’ll need to see it again lmboooo

LMFAO @ you suffocating hahahahahahahahahaha:risas3::pancarta:

Last edited:

xodxo

Ohy yoot dai laew chan mai wai ah kid teung koo nee jang leuy it’s hard for me to read Ri and Mon’s story lmao
hahahhhahah you know thai hardcore fans still have not moved on either LMBO!!! They’re still stuck with Tian and Moei.. hahahahaha reruning lmfao!!!

~~

hahahahhahahaahahhahaha I try not to picture the lakorn Ri bc he’s not aroy!!!!!! Lmfaooooooo

can’t wait for you to share. I don’t have the first book, so gonna wait for your translation plus share any juicy scenes with Tian and Moei too hhahah :D

montha91

Shoo see even i can t recall anything from ep1 lol okay ~~ I’ll need to see it again lmboooo
When they ran to save Ohyua and Snow, I felt like she save him by grabbing snow, and he saved her by grabbing Ohyua. Those pets represent them. He used himself as a shield to protect her then when he patted her head ugh I knew he had some type of feelings for her.

xodxo

When they ran to save Ohyua and Snow, I felt like she save him by grabbing snow, and he saved her by grabbing Ohyua. Those pets represent them. He used himself as a shield to protect her then when he patted her head ugh I knew he had some type of feelings for her.
awww I remember those moments... I just didn’t recall if they were from ep1 lol that’s how much I couldn’t click with ep1 lol

but once ep2 started rolling, I saw hottie Tian getting all smirky and hot for Moei lmbooooo :p and the rest was history! And now ~~ they got us delusional lmao:risas3::pancarta::nut:

montha91

hahahhhahah you know thai hardcore fans still have not moved on either LMBO!!! They’re still stuck with Tian and Moei.. hahahahaha reruning lmfao!!!

~~

hahahahhahahaahahhahaha I try not to picture the lakorn Ri bc he’s not aroy!!!!!! Lmfaooooooo

can’t wait for you to share. I don’t have the first book, so gonna wait for your translation plus share any juicy scenes with Tian and Moei too hhahah :D
I can’t get over it either move on mai dai leuy lol I’m rewatching it again.

I feel like Ri is more of an ass than Tian and that’s just coming from chapter 1 lmao I see Ri as lakorn Tian :risas3: pen ba laew