❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
lol omg you’re an expert in mouth/jaw detection hahahahahahahhaha

usually I just look at his lustful eyes... and I’m already covered in blushes lmfaooooo

I could try to compile his lustful eye stare I guess..Like really lusty eye stare.. like “Muey ~ I’m horny for you.” Lmfaoooooo
Lmao I'd love to compile his staress too

Like lookie here, he wanted to kiss her real bad hahaha keeps staring at her lips

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lmao I'd love to compile his staress too

Like lookie here, he wanted to kiss her real bad hahaha keeps staring at her lips

Lol he’s so horny and aroused around her no jokes! Always giving her the creepy stare or the sexy/horny/lusty stare lmfaooooo

I swear, if we go back and cap every of his sexy stare... omg! We all would be floating in cloud 9! Lmfaooo!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, I know Mark/Tian has given Mew/Muey plenty of lusty and lustful stares.. throughout the lakorn. But there are two particularly sexual and erotic stares he gave Moei that sent chills through my spine when I first saw those scenes lmfaooooo it’s these two scenes. I’m literally :nut: when watch these scenes in motion lol stills don’t do the look justice.

it’s like he’s drowning his soul in those lusty eyes for her lol:facepalm::naughty2::naughty2::love::nut::worship2::naughty2:
View attachment 38675 View attachment 38674
View attachment 38677 View attachment 38671 View attachment 38672 View attachment 38673
HIS HOODED EYES

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my god, yes! I noticed that as well and found it weirdly fascinating. This was one of the things I was talking about when I mentioned Mark's micro-expressions!
Off the top of my head I'd say that rain scene when he asked if she heard what he told his mum and when she slipped
when he cut his birthday cake
the morning after they first became intimate- before he picked her up to do it all over again lol
oh and when she goes to him after he loses that soccer match and says he is the only one who can win her heart
Yessss his micro expressions are just on point!

xodxo

I wanna say basically through out the lakorn, he’s been giving her those lusty stares since ep2. Even before when he wasn’t in love with her yet, his eyes were already sooo expressive!! Lol :p freaking jerk! Hahaha

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Damn! Why yall still over here getting me excited!! Im trying to move on!! But i keep coming back. Its like im Muey and yall are like Thein....no matter how much i try to resist, you pull me back! Looks like we are starting to manoh again. Dirty. Dirty.
But look at them. I cant get over it!!
20200612_095905.jpg 20200612_095847.jpg

xodxo

xodxo

This is one of my favorite moments. It’s just ep2, but Tian’s mad face when he found out she didn’t tell him she was working under his business. He gave her both the dirty and angry look well lol :p

694B7C23-CCE5-47B1-89AC-B26AC55641B5.jpeg 66DF0A44-D234-402B-BC1A-9143E26EC278.jpeg 2D840915-6AD0-4BAE-9DD6-0AF93242F928.jpeg A1A6597D-CAD1-4CC1-A315-7BE333622A99.jpeg 8B4F5AC0-6094-4D15-884A-0CAE3CED886C.jpeg

poor Moei lol now she has a lot of explaining to do

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Reactions: Myf

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t like ep 1 either, but I did like the ending it showed he does care for her that part got my attention which made me continue the lakorn. If that scene wasn’t in there I don’t think I would have continued it.
interesting... i can't say i remember very much of it. interesting to know that mark had commented about Ep 1

though i know it's supposed to be a one -side thing... i didn't like how they made the beautiful bed kiss to be a mocking imagination of hers and i think there were more of such imagination of hers in that ep too? just felt that there were too many within 1/2 episode.

I was disappointed that they deleted the scene that he was sexually aroused by her in the early episode... there they had a load of seafood meal at home and moei was reading her book lying down on the sofa. in the trailer, there was a scene that showed he had an urge. .. well, at least my imagination leads me to think so and not that he ate something wrong :p

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
has anyone see the interview clip he did with this lady (whom he call "teacher")? the lady asked him about mew and the many kissing scenes and how was Kim about it.. he was awkward. he was at home and Kim was home too. i don't see much of his other interviews about other co-stars and lakorns. is he / would he be this shy typically?!