❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 38733

OMG this pic gives me butterflies in my heart again, i remember this scene when Thien and Moei back to Phuket and went to the beach at night but at that time according to the story line they were still not close that much yet so this scene was cut or these two just randomly took this pic not for shooting or anything??:confused12::confused12:
Finally i found a lakorn which helping me to temporarily not think much about MHIL that is The Fallen Leaf, im hooked with the story and Baifern's acting skill, it was really hot last year, i saw it on many social network platforms but when i read the plot summary i was like ''omg this is too much for me'':facepalm: and just ignored it but now everything changed, i dont regret to choose it, its so so good, Push and Baifern chemistry makes my heart flutter, furthermore love scenes and kiss scenes are at different level:p:p ( as we know One and GMM25 do not hesitate to break the boundary of traditional lakorns thats why their products are always different )even though the story is quite tragic but i cant stop watching, i have watched Baifern's movies before and i know her acting is really good but in The Fallen Leaf im just speechless...after Mew now im falling in love with Baifern too :love::love:
OneHD and GMM wouldn't hold out from kiss scenes and love scenes haha

Baifern is good! Im glad she decided to leave ch7

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
So glad we have this lakorn. Overall a very very satisfied fan. If anyone interested in CDrama...Romance of Tiger and Rose is just as addicting and chemistry between leads galore. Just to ease from the withdrawl from Muey and Thien
When you find these gems..you can rewatch over and over and play on as many repeats of fin scenes infinite times.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
The more I rewatch MHIL the more I see Tian yearning to be near Muey. Idk he‘s tight lip but his heart is like always looking for her. I sense his tiger radar wanting to pounce on her anytime lmao no one can touch his prey haha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Some fan on twitter said that Mark Mew should be casted for What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim if there’s ever a Thai remake hahaha

I actually thought it’d be fitting
I’ve never seen this before. What is it about? Honestly, I’m happy for Mark and Mew to reunite any time, as long as the plot is substantial and meaningful.

The more I rewatch MHIL the more I see Tian yearning to be near Muey. Idk he‘s tight lip but his heart is like always looking for her. I sense his tiger radar wanting to pounce on her anytime lmao no one can touch his prey haha
hahahah, what gets you feeling this way now compared to the first time lol haha:facepalm:

I love Tian! It seems like he has never loved anyone else the way he loved Muey, even during those scenes where he would see her as a sister only. Hahahhahahahahaha and I laugh at your tiger claw Tian lol makes me laugh every time you bring that up!! Hahahahaha

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
hahahah, what gets you feeling this way now compared to the first time lol haha:facepalm:

I love Tian! It seems like he has never loved anyone else the way he loved Muey, even during those scenes where he would see her as a sister only. Hahahhahahahahaha and I laugh at your tiger claw Tian lol makes me laugh every time you bring that up!! Hahahahaha
When I first watched it, I was too excited that it aired and never paid attention to him. I like how he was overprotective of her makes me think was he really jealous or being an older brother. The more I observe the more I see the different ways he looks at her in the beginning just screams he’s yearning for her (that’s just how I see it) He says she hasn’t grown up but his eyes be staring at her like a woman. “She’s not my type” psssh Tian I see you staring at Muey those expressive ass eyes of yours can’t lie.

I can’t forget how he called himself a tiger lmao I even remember his lines. every time I see him I’m like tiger Tian. I read a comment on the last episode it said Tian went from a tiger to a kitten just like that. So hilarious...if I get a cat I’m going to name it Tian :risas3: :risas3:

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Hi, I'm back lol..
I don't know if anyone has ever shared this, but I found this MHIL soundtrack cover on Kalimba really beautiful and shooting.