❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
Too cute!!:love::naughty2::love: Missing these two like crazy! Anyone still rerunning LOL :p

~ I guess I’m ready to move on to Anne’s next project lol:celebrate16::celebrate16:
watching their clips is like my daily dose of happiness :risas3:
The promotion picture of Yaya and Mario just slapped me and made me realised that MHIL is really over but I also excited about this new drama..

AND!! I noticed that P'Anne really satisfied with Mew's acting, Duh,obviously! So, I'm hoping for another collaboration from them SOON :cheer:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
watching their clips is like my daily dose of happiness :risas3:
The promotion picture of Yaya and Mario just slapped me and made me realised that MHIL is really over but I also excited about this new drama..

AND!! I noticed that P'Anne really satisfied with Mew's acting, Duh,obviously! So, I'm hoping for another collaboration from them SOON :cheer:
haha, she better be satisfied!!! This lakorn has the highest viewership online ever! It’s crazy! I’m still firm they faked the ratings lol:p:celebrate16:

Anne was surprised that people liked this lakron this much Bc she wanted more crazy drama in it. Lol:p

~~
Anyways, get ready to move on to Annes next project! Haha :p I’m psyched for Yaya and Mario!!!!!!!!!

Will always look forward to a Mark and Mew collaboration in the future! It doesn’t have to be Anne’s team, it can be Pajaew, p’Da, ActArt or Broadcast! Lol :)

Anyways, leaving y’all with this pic :)
5A20364D-DCB9-4252-B9AB-CC27FB0C7AA5.jpeg

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
Same! I’m excited for Mario and Yaya’s drama too! Just saw their promotional pic and ahhh Mario :) Love his dramas! Super excited, but it’s probably gonna be a while before it comes out...

xodxo

Hmm, I shouldn’t be in here anymore LOL but I keep coming back!! Lmfao!!!:celebrate16:

This was recently posted and Tian was shirtless here, so it makes me wonder if they did a few takes and decided to show us the pg13 version instead of this shirtless version. Lol:risas3:
C0BC9831-856A-425E-9557-D86F084C5354.jpeg

And @montha91 are you still around??? LOL! I want you to read this comment and see if it’s funny!!! LMBO!!!!:risas3::facepalm::pancarta:
E089C346-5B17-4EC0-95F4-24AB9FF5D114.jpeg

meringue

sarNie Egg
Done watching but failing to stay away from this lakorn discussion. Thanks for still updating and posting. :)

Last edited:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Hmm, I shouldn’t be in here anymore LOL but I keep coming back!! Lmfao!!!:celebrate16:

This was recently posted and Tian was shirtless here, so it makes me wonder if they did a few takes and decided to show us the pg13 version instead of this shirtless version. Lol:risas3:
View attachment 38753

And @montha91 are you still around??? LOL! I want you to read this comment and see if it’s funny!!! LMBO!!!!:risas3::facepalm::pancarta:
View attachment 38752
I’m around lmao just lurking

OMFG LMAO that’s hilarious :risas3: :risas3:

montha91

View attachment 38753
They should have showed this version instead
man it better be in the DVD box set I’m still waiting for it!!! They better have the uncut scenes!!

montha91

I’m going to steal that pic while I’m at it lmao no worries it’s for my own eyes I promise :naughty2::facepalm::risas3:
I still can’t get over these two btw I’m still rewatching the lakorn and watching the fin scenes lmao and getting mad at Tian all over again then I’m like sighs you do really needed to suffer :confused12::confused:

xodxo

I’m going to steal that pic while I’m at it lmao no worries it’s for my own eyes I promise :naughty2::facepalm::risas3:
I still can’t get over these two btw I’m still rewatching the lakorn and watching the fin scenes lmao and getting mad at Tian all over again then I’m like sighs you do really needed to suffer :confused12::confused:
LOL
They should have showed this version instead
man it better be in the DVD box set I’m still waiting for it!!! They better have the uncut scenes!!
Ive been wondering if they’re going to even release the DVD Boxset, let alone if there’s such a thing as the uncut set. Lmao! So sick of Anne right now, for her dumb move of not releasing the dvd boxset right away!!!:BangHead::mad:

LOL! If you’re talking about the pic with thehilarious comment lmfaoooooo then yes, go ahead and save it! Lmfaooo!!! It’s so freaking hilarious and precious!:risas3::risas3:

Done watching but failing to stay away from this lakorn discussion. Thanks for still updating and posting. :)
Same here! I’ve failed at leaving Tian and Muey’s world lol at least I can always go back and watch all their hot and intimate scenes lol and daydream with them in my freaking world lmfao 5555

You know Twitter is still going strong with reposting and sharing pics of these two!! Lol. Just yesterday someone claimed they have over 2000 pics of MM on their phone and could not manage to find a single pic of themselves on their own phone lmfao! It was hilarious and they even posted the 2000 pics memory foam/capacity lol :facepalm::risas3::pancarta::naughty2: Aiyah!!! The crazy withdrawal lol

montha91

LOL

Ive been wondering if they’re going to even release the DVD Boxset, let alone if there’s such a thing as the uncut set. Lmao! So sick of Anne right now, for her dumb move of not releasing the dvd boxset right away!!!:BangHead::mad:

LOL! If you’re talking about the pic with thehilarious comment lmfaoooooo then yes, go ahead and save it! Lmfaooo!!! It’s so freaking hilarious and precious!:risas3::risas3:
Don’t make me lose hope on the DVD box set with the uncut scenes lmao I want it so bad. Maybe she’s making us wait like how she made us wait for the lakorn. It would be a dumb move if she didn’t release it like come on Ann the whole world loves Muey and Tian (I’m still calling them that idc lol)

I meant the shirtless pic of him on her :risas3: :risas3: the way he looks at her makes me shy Haha:naughty2:
Na aiyyy maak greed ja tai yahk thob na tua eng jing jing leuy beua tua eng nee rao pen alai nia man ja maak gern pai laew na rao nia

montha91

The more I rewatch the lakorn the more I notice things I didn’t see before lmao

xodxo

The more I rewatch the lakorn the more I notice things I didn’t see before lmao
LMFAO!!!!! Omg! What exactly are you trying to say? Like what scenes and what episodes?:risas3::facepalm:

bauk noy koh dai na?? Lol mun kue arai?? Lol yak roo kwaam lab khong ter yaaaaa Lol

man mee arai sabson rue???? Lol 55555

montha91

LMFAO!!!!! Omg! What exactly are you trying to say? Like what scenes and what episodes?:risas3::facepalm:

bauk noy koh dai na?? Lol mun kue arai?? Lol yak roo kwaam lab khong ter yaaaaa Lol

man mee arai sabson rue???? Lol 55555
Ep. 8 Tian was behind Muey when she was crossing the bridge before he jumped the gate.
Ep. 9 when they were at the market buying stuff you can see the Director in sunglasses and the crews passing by slouching next to them.

And on their first night they never close the window or door lmao you can see through the plastic and the part where she couldn’t sleep because she wasn’t comfortable and tian let her lay on him it was still daylight outside. Haha it’s like the little things I start to notice once I already observe the main leads lol

mai dai kwaam lab rork gor kae tah berd doo eek mai dai hen meua gaun doo raek

Last edited:

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Damn guys....im over here trying to watch other lakorns but i cant seem to get into them. Ive been lurking in other threads to see whats out but idk...not sure if i will enjoy another lakorn like MHIL for a long time.

Anyways i hear people talking about a lakorn's airing time slot. What does prime time and evening lakorn mean? What time does prime time air? Sounds like its better to air during prime time than evening. Some say that if a lakorn is airing during prime time, that means that the actors are more popular. MHIL aired in the evening right? So does that mean that people were expecting the lakorn to not be as good or popular??

twister02

M♥K
Damn guys....im over here trying to watch other lakorns but i cant seem to get into them. Ive been lurking in other threads to see whats out but idk...not sure if i will enjoy another lakorn like MHIL for a long time.

Anyways i hear people talking about a lakorn's airing time slot. What does prime time and evening lakorn mean? What time does prime time air? Sounds like its better to air during prime time than evening. Some say that if a lakorn is airing during prime time, that means that the actors are more popular. MHIL aired in the evening right? So does that mean that people were expecting the lakorn to not be as good or popular??
Evening lakorns are those lakorns that airs before the primetime and usually airs Mondays-Fridays.

Primetime is 8:20PM which was the slot of MHIL. MHIL was in primetime slot.

montha91

Yeah I won’t enjoy any other lakorn like MHIL either. It really hit the feels like this is the type of lakorn I wanted with no annoying nangrai or mother in law I love aunt Jee and aunt Pa. everyone loves each other in the family, and I like that

xodxo

Yeah I won’t enjoy any other lakorn like MHIL either. It really hit the feels like this is the type of lakorn I wanted with no annoying nangrai or mother in law I love aunt Jee and aunt Pa. everyone loves each other in the family, and I like that
Have you moved on yet, mama?? Hahahah :D

~.

I started missing these two suddenly :)