❤️[Ch3] Plerng Barb Ayuttithum (Maker K) : Boy Pakorn & Yeena/Gina Salas & Bomb Tanin

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, they definitely are pushing her. She’s only 19 but then when I think of it, the only other newbies I have been seeing them push are Nycha, Kao, and occasionally Diana. I saw that Diana is going back to supporting for Yaya and Nadechs lakorn though. Natalie hasn’t really been paired with a top pek of Ch3 yet. Other than that, Patricia definitely won’t be pushed anymore and she was definitely one of their prettier newbies :/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, they definitely are pushing her. She’s only 19 but then when I think of it, the only other newbies I have been seeing them push are Nycha, Kao, and occasionally Diana. I saw that Diana is going back to supporting for Yaya and Nadechs lakorn though. Natalie hasn’t really been paired with a top pek of Ch3 yet. Other than that, Patricia definitely won’t be pushed anymore and she was definitely one of their prettier newbies :/
I can see why they push Kao and Nycha since those two are better in the acting department and they’re like the most famous newbies at ch3. Diana has popularity and I think her acting has improved but she needs to work on her screen presence. Gina is not popular and she’s a mediocre actress. She’s still very young and has time to grow though. I guess either she has a good manager or they like her looks.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I can see why they push Kao and Nycha since those two are better in the acting department and they’re like the most famous newbies at ch3. Diana has popularity and I think her acting has improved but she needs to work on her screen presence. Gina is not popular and she’s a mediocre actress. She’s still very young and has time to grow though. I guess either she has a good manager or they like her looks.
In my opinion, I think Ch 3 likes her look. She falls into the look krung category. Even though she is half Cuban which is a little different than their regular halfies but you can still tell she’s a halfie of something else. I actually do not mind her. I think she has potential and she’s cute, definitely not ugly.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm surprised Patricia never made it big, they were pretty much setting her up to be the next YAYA.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm surprised Patricia never made it big, they were pretty much setting her up to be the next YAYA.
Agree, she got to pair with Mark and Nadech early. Sucks now, it definitely won’t be happening. She was one of my favorites newbies. She is a good crier and had potential. She just never had an IT lakorn.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
In my opinion, I think Ch 3 likes her look. She falls into the look krung category. Even though she is half Cuban which is a little different than their regular halfies but you can still tell she’s a halfie of something else. I actually do not mind her. I think she has potential and she’s cute, definitely not ugly.
Yeah I think they might like her looks too. She definitely is not ugly. The girl is so beautiful. I think they need to give her a good storyline. The one with James Ma wasnt good cause she was overshadowed by all the other girls in the drama and this one she seems to be overshadowed by Mo. None of the storylines have focused much on her from what I can tell.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I think they might like her looks too. She definitely is not ugly. The girl is so beautiful. I think they need to give her a good storyline. The one with James Ma wasnt good cause she was overshadowed by all the other girls in the drama and this one she seems to be overshadowed by Mo. None of the storylines have focused much on her from what I can tell.
Agree, if they want to push her, they definitely need to get her a better lakorn. Even with this one, I think it’s going to focus on Boy and Bomb more than her. So it’s going to be the guys and she’s just like there to end up with Boy lol. And yes, she’s really pretty. I was surprised she’s that young.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Agree, if they want to push her, they definitely need to get her a better lakorn. Even with this one, I think it’s going to focus on Boy and Bomb more than her. So it’s going to be the guys and she’s just like there to end up with Boy lol. And yes, she’s really pretty. I was surprised she’s that young.
She needs something focused more on her so she can grow as an actress! If they keep giving her limited roles then she won’t grow to her fullest. Yeah she’s beautiful but looks really mature for her age especially now that she has short hair. I think long hair makes her a little younger. I was surprised that she’s a year younger.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
http://instagr.am/p/B7hplxglREc/ http://instagr.am/p/B7iH6xqpfcb/ http://instagr.am/p/B7hpr07lsNB/ http://instagr.am/p/B7hrLPJlref/ http://instagr.am/p/B7hoqVnFwGb/ Fitting pictures look good! Yeena looks younger here than she has in her other lakorns lol I think so far Yeena looks the best with Boy out of all her p’ek funnily enough haha

So storyline is Boy Pakorn is was put in jail for a crime he had nothing to do with. After he gets freed, he decides to take revenge on anyone that has to do with him being put in jail. Storyline sounds similar to a kdrama I’ve heard of but it sounds interesting!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bomb is the bad guy that's interesting. Gina with short hair or hair up makes her looks.ages but with long hair and down she looks younger.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Here’s the teaser. It’s a mystery. Looks kinda interesting. Maybe this lakorn will finally give Yeena a boost. I see a lot of people aren’t really her fan but I have a soft spot for her and would like her to make it especially since they are trying to promote her. She’s only 20 I believe so wishing her the best.
http://instagr.am/p/CIVjZZEjoVt/

rae

sarNie Adult
I just watched the teaser, and I'm a bit confused, wasn't this supposed to be a remake of the kdrama Nice Man/Innocent Man that starred Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won? The Thai version seems very different, although I find myself much more interested in the storyline between Boy, Yoghurt and Bomb. I actually might watch this, Bomb has come a longgggg way from his debut.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Bomb as the villain? Finally something challenging for him, he hasn't impressed me as p'ek so I hope he does this time. Boy and Yeena seems to have some chemistry in the teaser, I wanna see more of it.

Iarxx

sarNie Egg
Excuse Me.. Newbie here. I've seen in Instagram that it is a remake of Turkish series named Until Death/Olene Kadar. Then it will be a quite mature and intense storyline for Gina. She can cry well but never saw her portray intense emotions. There will be lots of skinships as well. The original series has tragic ending. Actually, Boy did sad ending beautifully in Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series when he portrayed Ah Long with Janie..

But Thai loves happy ending. Dunno if they will re-write the ending. Even GMM gave Game Rak Ao Keun alternate ending to satisfy fans..