❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm lol let me have wikipedia explain it to you cus I don't want to get my info wrong lol.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaya_Naga
Thank you!

So adding to my last post. It's about two praya nak that loves the same girl which caused hatred between the two. The pranang will be reborn and one will stay a nak, so he vowed to destroy the praek. Aum and Boat plays nak in the present.
How about "pranang" and "nak" here? Since you said Aum plays Naka spirit...

BTW, how was your exam? Hope everything was good!

My gosh... Why does Aum now only play the typical roles as Satan or semi-divine, demi-creatures...etc... without any love storyline or happy ending?
Is it you Nat behind all of this? LOL... mad mad mad....

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
It seems like preem and aum get along so thats good! And yardthips face in the last picture is soo funny
Preem is so cute, my soul is wishing inside someday she could be Aum's n'ek though she is much younger.... lol... yeah seems very unrealistic but at least my soul can dream right?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thank you!

How about "pranang" and "nak" here? Since you said Aum plays Naka spirit...

BTW, how was your exam? Hope everything was good!

My gosh... Why does Aum now only play the typical roles as Satan or semi-divine, demi-creatures...etc... without any love storyline or happy ending?
Is it you Nat behind all of this? LOL... mad mad mad....
My exam was intense lol I felt sick afterward. Thanks for asking.

So pranang and praya nak are different. Pranang means the lead actress and actor and praya nak is a demi god with the body of a sea serpent.

Aum, Yard, Boat, and his girl all plays Nak. Boy was one on the previous life (if I read it correctly).
I need a short version of the novel. I read the ending but didn't quite get who was named what.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 : Thank you so much for the explanation.

Could you please spend your valued time :angel10: to watch the 3rd clip and let us know what the director said about Aum's role in here?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkUreo-jk9y/?taken-by=preemranidapantip

Sorry for disturbing you... but you know... lol...:icon12:
So they've been filming for 6 months now and 40% done. There will be a period, modern, and underworld scenes. The most challenging thing for the director is the CGI. The difficulty of the CGI is the reason why there's no BTS for people to see. The director's current focus right now are the costumes for the Praya Naks. He said they're not quite done yet but it'll allow some skin viewing LOL. He also said that he select some of these guys for the ability to show in these costumes especially Aum and Pai lol. They asked about Boy and he said nothing, not showing anything and nothing to show ahahhahaha my poor Boy. He also said this is his first time directing Boy and that he is so bad (as in like bratty, kid bad) even though he is old enough to have a wife. As for when it will air, he said they are trying to shoot all the hard battle scenes so if they are good and fast maybe the end of this year, it not then next lol (duh)

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you sooooooo much !

Wow...until next year? don't know if my Aum's fever would last that long... lol...

Anyway hope this drama will be the good one that could draw attention, since the story sounds quite promising.
Just love how we can experience the beauty of Thai cutural spirit throughout this type of dramas... can't wait!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@KitKat516 : Could you please help to check this BTS clip and let us know what they were talking about again? :angel10:

Hope I don't bother you too much. :fighting3:
Thank you ! :icon12:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkfEqCBjWo_/?tagged=เพลิงนาคา

Ok so we got a little more info. Aum is Singha Nakarad (I have his ending spoiler if you want to know). so anyways they said the opening of the first scene is a scene where Aum is in the human world to wreck havoc on the praek (Boy). They said everyone had to use their imagination with the CGI especially Aum because has the one that created all the chaos. Boat said that some of them were Naka reincarnated so they still had some powers.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Oh thank you for the information!

If he is going to die at the end... so you don't have to give me spoiler dear ... :crybaby2:

I just want to know if he has any lover in here, so please please please tell me ... :p

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
If they stick to the main story according to the book
no happy relationship ending
I am all prepared.
As long as he has someone who loves him here, like he and Yard will be a rai couple, I am ok with whatever the ending is.:nut:

But if he falls for Preem but she is with Boy, Yard is chasing Boy too... then at the end he and Yard are miserable to see the main couple happy... OMG... this story is too much for me to handle :BangHead:

Gorgeous Yard outfit on PN.

Preem on a scene.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Can you send me the pdf? I want read it! :)
It's both modern and period. I have the pdf but I don't have time to read it yet cus it's quite long and my exam is this Friday, priority lol. I just read the first 5 pages.

Yard said that she will be playing rai in here and her past life was a praya nak as well. She said she doesn't have the whole script yet, they only have the present time.

Here's Boy's interview about it