❤️[CH3] Plerng Naka (Mind Work) : Boy Pakorn / Preem Ranida / Aum Atichart

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I've been a fan of Preem since the Gentlemen series - I absolutely loved her with Great (Khun Chai Taratorn) and then loved their other lakorn, Samee. I watched majority of Preem's lakorns except the ones with Louis, Chakrit&Bomb, and Masu&Bomb. Her first lakorn with Chakrit (Mae Yai Tee Rak) was a little cringy because she was a newbie and it was Chakrit and it focused on her parents. The one with Smart (Sam Bai Mai Tao) was even cringier. And even though the lakorn with Poh (Tang Pang Kammathep) had a really big age gap, I really liked watching it somehow. She's improved so much in SRNC, I can't wait to watch this.

I'd also advise anyone to watch Sixth Sense if you liked Boy and Chippy. Sixth Sense is one of my favorites its the same company as My Hero (a lot of the actors and music appeared in Sixth Sense) - but Chippy plays the nang rai in the 2nd one. It focuses on the girls and their friendship - and yes it's supernatural but there are funny scenes. Great, Louis, Top, Eye, etc. are in the lakorn too. If you guys need more recommendations, I can always help out.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I've been a fan of Preem since the Gentlemen series - I absolutely loved her with Great (Khun Chai Taratorn) and then loved their other lakorn, Samee. I watched majority of Preem's lakorns except the ones with Louis, Chakrit&Bomb, and Masu&Bomb. Her first lakorn with Chakrit (Mae Yai Tee Rak) was a little cringy because she was a newbie and it was Chakrit and it focused on her parents. The one with Smart (Sam Bai Mai Tao) was even cringier. And even though the lakorn with Poh (Tang Pang Kammathep) had a really big age gap, I really liked watching it somehow. She's improved so much in SRNC, I can't wait to watch this.

I'd also advise anyone to watch Sixth Sense if you liked Boy and Chippy. Sixth Sense is one of my favorites its the same company as My Hero (a lot of the actors and music appeared in Sixth Sense) - but Chippy plays the nang rai in the 2nd one. It focuses on the girls and their friendship - and yes it's supernatural but there are funny scenes. Great, Louis, Top, Eye, etc. are in the lakorn too. If you guys need more recommendations, I can always help out.
You know where I can watch Sixth Sense with eng subs? :)

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I like Preem as a person because who doesn't? She's the sweetest person ever but her acting is still weak even in Nang Cin. I think it's her speech that makes her acting flawed. She makes short pauses in her lines and because her Thai still doesn't flow as smoothly, it disrupts her emotions and fluidity.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I like Preem as a person because who doesn't? She's the sweetest person ever but her acting is still weak even in Nang Cin. I think it's her speech that makes her acting flawed. She makes short pauses in her lines and because her Thai still doesn't flow as smoothly, it disrupts her emotions and fluidity.
I agree. I didnt like SRNC very much and I was so looking forward to it cus I adore Preem and Alex. Plus i really like Kade and Bau's version. Preem was really good in that one lakorn with Bomb and Chakrit, that was my second favorite of hers (the other one was with Great of course lol). I think Preem is improving though, just that she needs to practice her breathing techniques like James Ji.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I agree. I didnt like SRNC very much and I was so looking forward to it cus I adore Preem and Alex. Plus i really like Kade and Bau's version. Preem was really good in that one lakorn with Bomb and Chakrit, that was my second favorite of hers (the other one was with Great of course lol). I think Preem is improving though, just that she needs to practice her breathing techniques like James Ji.
I really loved the Preem’s Lakorn with Bomb and Masu:icon12:. It’s so good and funny. Bomb and Preem really have great chemistry.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I always don’t notice when actors act stiff until somebody point it! :facepalm:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Wow that is exactly what I wanted to describe about Preem's speech... thank you for the comment... hehe, I hope she can improve her Thai better then her acting will be more convinced.

@missstaceythao : Thank you for the recommendation, I will try to check out all of these dramas.

@SuzieJ: I am just in the first few eps of Boy/Chippy's Hero series... hihi, I still have some problems with Boy although he looked the best in here... the way he smiled, body language ...etc...still find him a little bit feminine somehow... haha... but I will wait until I finish the show to give my opinion about him. However Chippy looks really attractive, her acting is way more convinced compare to RT and I really like her here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Woahh those pictures in the cave look so cool!
Wow that is exactly what I wanted to describe about Preem's speech... thank you for the comment... hehe, I hope she can improve her Thai better then her acting will be more convinced.

@missstaceythao : Thank you for the recommendation, I will try to check out all of these dramas.

@SuzieJ: I am just in the first few eps of Boy/Chippy's Hero series... hihi, I still have some problems with Boy although he looked the best in here... the way he smiled, body language ...etc...still find him a little bit feminine somehow... haha... but I will wait until I finish the show to give my opinion about him. However Chippy looks really attractive, her acting is way more convinced compare to RT and I really like her here.
Im glad you are enjoying it! Boy is not everyones cup of tea tbh he is hard to get used to for some people! And yes i think this lakorn is chippys best too. I loved her styling in there. She looks really pretty!

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Woahh those pictures in the cave look so cool!

Im glad you are enjoying it! Boy is not everyones cup of tea tbh he is hard to get used to for some people! And yes i think this lakorn is chippys best too. I loved her styling in there. She looks really pretty!
Yeah, I like the images and the feelings this show is offering so far, the outfit the spirit of all the cast, something really cool in overall.

I can't wait to watch those hot real kisses between Boy/Chippy :p, I will try to finish it this weekend. :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I like the images and the feelings this show is offering so far, the outfit the spirit of all the cast, something really cool in overall.

I can't wait to watch those hot real kisses between Boy/Chippy :p, I will try to finish it this weekend. :)
The kiss scenes will come soon. They were so good!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I always don’t notice when actors act stiff until somebody point it! :facepalm:
Lol I notice it because I train patients in proper breathing techniques. It is such a curse cus it really makes me not enjoy certain lakorn or certain scenes less. Ji's breathing in between lines used to be really bad but not so much anymore. Preem pauses and would try to catch her breaths between changes of emotions (someone mention this before). Tik J does the same thing but is a little better that he take shorter breathing through his nose so it seems like he's mentally thinking about what to say next.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
OoOo the cave scenes are intriguing! I’m keeping an eye on this one. I like watching Boy. Preem & Boy have good chemistry.

& I couldn’t help but see the Sixth Sense being mentioned. I loved watching SS
Both parts. It was such an amazing Lakorn.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
@SuzieJ : my dear, I haven't finished Boy/Chippy's hero yet...hahahaa.... sorry dear, been too busy lately that when I wanted to catch up the mood was gone, I fastforwarded just to see the kiss scenes, wow they were so hot...
I just feel like I lost my mood on lakorns lately maybe, nothing really stands out that makes me want to watch what is next... so I think I need a break from lakorns for a while. Six senses seems interesting after I saw some clips, I will watch it later for sure.

Here are some new pictures of PN, wow I know I am bias, but I can feel how strong Aum's acting is just in these pictures.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ : my dear, I haven't finished Boy/Chippy's hero yet...hahahaa.... sorry dear, been too busy lately that when I wanted to catch up the mood was gone, I fastforwarded just to see the kiss scenes, wow they were so hot...
I just feel like I lost my mood on lakorns lately maybe, nothing really stands out that makes me want to watch what is next... so I think I need a break from lakorns for a while. Six senses seems interesting after I saw some clips, I will watch it later for sure.

Here are some new pictures of PN, wow I know I am bias, but I can feel how strong Aum's acting is just in these pictures.

Aum is so hot ughhh it makes me so sad that he's supporting :( oh well as long as aum is still acting i don't care.

and oh thats okay love! As long as you took a peep as those kiss scenes thats all that matters. They for sure were really hot! Lately there hasn't been much that I've been interested in either but for new lakornz I'm anticipating Tik and Mew's lakorn thats coming out in a couple of days and Bella and Greats lakorn. Hopefully its good. Lets hope this one finishes filming soon!

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Aum is so hot ughhh it makes me so sad that he's supporting :( oh well as long as aum is still acting i don't care.

and oh thats okay love! As long as you took a peep as those kiss scenes thats all that matters. They for sure were really hot! Lately there hasn't been much that I've been interested in either but for new lakornz I'm anticipating Tik and Mew's lakorn thats coming out in a couple of days and Bella and Greats lakorn. Hopefully its good. Lets hope this one finishes filming soon!
I have accepted this sadness for a while now :facepalm:.
But honestly I also think Aum won't take the role if it is not important and has a heavy contribution to the story, although he isn't the main man, but he is also one of the important leads.
His King Taksin played a central role in NDFD too.

I think he doesn't need those extra money or fame... that he has to grab whatever script or supporting role they throw at him. I think he liked this challenging role so he accepted, also the director must believe in his acting ability and the look that matched to the role, he can pull off this difficult character, might it be? I always think that he chose King Taksin's role and this one... for a reason... :p

He doesn't need another hot lakorn to be more popular at his age now, his name is still belonging to one of those big names so yeah as long as he still keep acting, I am happy.

I am kind of interested in Bella & Greats lakorn, hope it will be a good one.