❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
That opening scene confused me so much lol

So much angst and suspense! I am pleased to see Nycha grow into this role. Kalin's wardrobe and make up is on point. All the ladies are beautiful in here. I am not sure where the plot is going but hopefully Kalin gets revenge rather than spending too much time fighting over a guy. Toey is doing well as the questionable cheater, he seems almost sleazy, like you can't tell really how much he loves Lin. Not enough imo, since he is letting here fend for herself.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Second lead syndrome!!ALERT! Ahhh.. I'm debating if I should watch? I've always loved watching NYCHA but I'm not a very big fan of Toey...(sorry Toey fans) and I'm here thinking Pon and NYCHA are hella cute together + My guts telling me NYCHA's character's gonna end up with Toey's character.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Second lead syndrome!!ALERT! Ahhh.. I'm debating if I should watch? I've always loved watching NYCHA but I'm not a very big fan of Toey...(sorry Toey fans) and I'm here thinking Pon and NYCHA are hella cute together + My guts telling me NYCHA's character's gonna end up with Toey's character.
Spoiler was already posted lol. It's safe to watch. If spoiler was wrong, we can torch her later lol just kidding!!

iSanee

sarNie Egg
Haven’t started on this drama yet .. but Im dreading that the drama is going to “focus” more on their “past lives” than their present lives .. which mean less screen time with their present lives and a quick rush at the ending. (hoping that it will be balance)