❤️[CH3] Pom Sanaeha (Show It Drama) : Great Warintorn/ Patricia Good

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Almost everyone have done something to their face, they don’t look the same anymore. Kem looking lighter these days that I don’t find him attractive like before. He gotten skin written which I find him looking unnatural now.
I think he still looks pretty tan. Some pictures of him are photoshopped to make him lighter but honestly he’s naturally tan and when I see his lives, he’s pretty tan. I do know Ning has made him go get facials though. She literally has to force him to go. But I do notice some of his uploaded pics are lighter but when I see actual interviews or things unphotoshopped, he’s pretty dark. Of course, I’m not saying he hasn’t used cream or whitener but he’s naturally dark so maybe I can’t really tell. Idk, his name suits his so he doesn’t need to be light lol.

Anyways, I will never understand Asians obsessions with being so white. I am half Thai and on the real lighter side. It’s hard for me to get super tan but I love being tan since I live in the US. My mom always tells me to stop getting so tan too like really now. It’s just weird to me. I do prefer the darker pek’s though.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think he still looks pretty tan. Some pictures of him are photoshopped to make him lighter but honestly he’s naturally tan and when I see his lives, he’s pretty tan. I do know Ning has made him go get facials though. She literally has to force him to go. But I do notice some of his uploaded pics are lighter but when I see actual interviews or things unphotoshopped, he’s pretty dark. Of course, I’m not saying he hasn’t used cream or whitener but he’s naturally dark so maybe I can’t really tell. Idk, his name suits his so he doesn’t need to be light lol.

Anyways, I will never understand Asians obsessions with being so white. I am half Thai and on the real lighter side. It’s hard for me to get super tan but I love being tan since I live in the US. My mom always tells me to stop getting so tan too like really now. It’s just weird to me. I do prefer the darker pek’s though.
I remember really liking Kem cus he has that natural tan skin, but lately he looks odd or weird to me. It could be the photo editing so I hope it’s just that. Hope he doesn’t try to make himself lighter... it just doesn’t suit him, but with the demand or pressure from higher ups or advertisements can make him whiten his skin... I can see that.
I know Asian has an obsession with light skinned people... they’re so influenced by foreigners.
Me too, I’m so pale looking that every time I go out, I would put bronzer on my face just to bring some color to my pale skin. Lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I remember really liking Kem cus he has that natural tan skin, but lately he looks odd or weird to me. It could be the photo editing so I hope it’s just that. Hope he doesn’t try to make himself lighter... it just doesn’t suit him, but with the demand or pressure from higher ups or advertisements can make him whiten his skin... I can see that.
I know Asian has an obsession with light skinned people... they’re so influenced by foreigners.
Me too, I’m so pale looking that every time I go out, I would put bronzer on my face just to bring some color to my pale skin. Lol
Yes, I think it’s the photo editing and I hate it lol. I noticed lots of his photos are lightened on his page but once you see unedited photos or videos, he’s golden. I like his dark tone. It makes him Kem lol.

I also agree and hope he doesn’t let the demand get to him. I know Ning got on him so many times about taking care of his skin and body. She made him get facials cause he would have pimples and bags. Also, his weight was the big one. He loss a lot of weight but I think he just gained it back. That boy LOVES to eat LOL. But honestly that is also one of the reasons I really like Kem. He seems down to earth and chill like every other person.

I also wear bronzer and highlighter cause I get so pasty in the winter lol!! Right now I’m getting so light. The past summer I was outside every day going on a run so I was pretty tan. Now it’s all gone.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I think it’s the photo editing and I hate it lol. I noticed lots of his photos are lightened on his page but once you see unedited photos or videos, he’s golden. I like his dark tone. It makes him Kem lol.

I also agree and hope he doesn’t let the demand get to him. I know Ning got on him so many times about taking care of his skin and body. She made him get facials cause he would have pimples and bags. Also, his weight was the big one. He loss a lot of weight but I think he just gained it back. That boy LOVES to eat LOL. But honestly that is also one of the reasons I really like Kem. He seems down to earth and chill like every other person.

I also wear bronzer and highlighter cause I get so pasty in the winter lol!! Right now I’m getting so light. The past summer I was outside every day going on a run so I was pretty tan. Now it’s all gone.
It’s good that Ning has him taking care of himself by working out more and getting fit. Getting facial exfoliating and applying moisturizer is good. I just don’t like to see actors gets whitening injections or any sort of lip, eyes injections bc that will mess up their face fast.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

Thai industry is so ridiculous cause guess what ? Thailand is a hot and sunny country ! Do they expect the people to be white ?

Vouchnea

sarNie Egg
Wow....he looks damn good. Any idea when this will be airing? I haven't watched Great in anything since his drama with Nychaa. This pairing looks like they will have good chemistry.
I thinks if not the end of this year maybe next year.
I really want to watch it soon their chemistry seem so good too

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I thinks if now the end of this year maybe next year.
I really want to watch it soon their chemistry seem so good too
Next year?? Damn thats too far. I thought they started filming already. I got excited too fast. I think half the reason was that this seems first time Patricia is playing such a type of character. Anyway, going to keep an eye out for this.

Vouchnea

sarNie Egg
Next year?? Damn thats too far. I thought they started filming already. I got excited too fast. I think half the reason was that this seems first time Patricia is playing such a type of character. Anyway, going to keep an eye out for this.
Yes this’s the first time Pat play this kind of character hope she’ll do well with Great. I also dying waiting for this drama just pic behind the scenes make my innocence heart pour already hahaha hope we’ll watch it this year

add: they started to film maybe around October but due to change Female lead they may need sometimes to re-film and Pat started to film on 23 November

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
My pet peeve with Benz Nuttida. She is naturally on the darker side skinwise but she's bleached her skin.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pat seriously need to stop messing with her lips. In the red dress all I could focus on is her injected lips. How they think puffy lips like a fish is pretty is beyond me. I didn't even think she her lips needed any work. She was pretty before. It looks like she is keeping at it too. Someone close to her needs to tell the girl she's gorgeous before she gets addicted. So unfortunate...really.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Huh really? To me, it seems that her lips have actually gone down lol. I don't think they look as puffy anymore and it seems like it's in the process of slowly going back to normal. Let's hope that's the case at least. But I really loved her smile with teeth (lol is that even how you phrase it?) . So pretty!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Huh really? To me, it seems that her lips have actually gone down lol. I don't think they look as puffy anymore and it seems like it's in the process of slowly going back to normal. Let's hope that's the case at least. But I really loved her smile with teeth (lol is that even how you phrase it?) . So pretty!
Her lips look like some of the women on the Real Housewives of whatever county. Pat is such a pretty girl. Just saying she should have never touched them lips in the first place it didn't enhanced anything on her face. Instead it did the opposite. I don't even see anything wrong with her lips to begin with. Anyway, girl trying to shed her innocent look so maybe this is part of it...who knows. She has nothing else to fix. She was fine since birth lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Her lips look like some of the women on the Real Housewives of whatever county. Pat is such a pretty girl. Just saying she should have never touched them lips in the first place it didn't enhanced anything on her face. Instead it did the opposite. I don't even see anything wrong with her lips to begin with. Anyway, girl trying to shed her innocent look so maybe this is part of it...who knows. She has nothing else to fix. She was fine since birth lol
Yeah, I agree that she didnt need to fix anything in the first place. So I'm glad that her lips didnt seem to look unnaturally large in the photos above like it used to. At least to me. Really hope she doesnt start it again.

I havenot watched the old version but it seems they changed the story in this version.
https://mydramalist.com/12759-plerng-payu
https://mydramalist.com/63797-plerng-payu
Hmm... Interesting. So i wonder if praek and nangek will still build a whole relationship before the revenge or if praek knows right away. But I'm excited. Really glad to see Pat in something new and challenging. Hopefully she pulls through and can be convincing.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pat seriously need to stop messing with her lips. In the red dress all I could focus on is her injected lips. How they think puffy lips like a fish is pretty is beyond me. I didn't even think she her lips needed any work. She was pretty before. It looks like she is keeping at it too. Someone close to her needs to tell the girl she's gorgeous before she gets addicted. So unfortunate...really.
I find Pat less active knowing she has done stuff to her face. Even though it’s temporary, but it look like it it did alter her face somehow, that it’s unnatural. She was so pretty but now, it’s just whatever. It’s sad to see a beauty fade so fast for a young lady, imo. Beauty can only last for so long so she need to take care of that, not ruin it. This lip injections does come with a side effects, they get what they paid for. She needs to stop before it catches up to her and it won’t look pretty.