❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
If you missed the Making of the series, you can watch it here (there's no subtitles though): Than It Was Destiny EP.1 (ch3plus.com)
Thanks. Was looking for it earlier but it wasn’t yet uploaded. I hope 3Plus can handle the internet traffic once this goes on air. It kept lagging while I was watching it live, and even after this was uploaded later. I thought it was my own connection, but other media apps was loading fine on my device.

I’m resigned to it not having subs. I’m starting to wonder if I’ll ever see Ch3 having their shows subbed in my lifetime, haha.

I was really impressed by the scale of production. Cannot imagine the budget for having all those actors, their costumes, the sets (OMG they built a whole pavilion?). I know that one scene like Loy Krathong they used actual fireworks.

I thought Great’s segment was the funniest. Impressed by how seriously he took his role.

Haha they’re explaining how they differentiate interaction between mother-son and Puttan-Rit. Also, Puttan’s character doesn’t really cry, Rit cries a lot. :pancarta:
They had the mother-son (hugging) scenes in the script but they cut them down or else we would Por Rit hugged his mom the whole story. :risas3::risas3:

Por Rit needs to have his own hashtag #crybabyofAyutthaya :crybaby2:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I found out that 3 of the OSTs are on Spotify so I searched for them. Unfortunately, they are not under 1 playlist so I created one. If anyone happens to find an OST that is not added in, please do tell me. I can add it to the playlist, thank you!
Enjoy listening! :aaaaa: :icon12: :love:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I found out that 3 of the OSTs are on Spotify so I searched for them. Unfortunately, they are not under 1 playlist so I created one. If anyone happens to find an OST that is not added in, please do tell me. I can add it to the playlist, thank you!
Enjoy listening! :aaaaa: :icon12: :love:

My sincere thanks as someone who cannot read Thai! Been wanting to hear the full version of that second song I heard on the making yesterday. Cos the lyrics…:icon12::love:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bella, P’Ya & Noon appeared on the morning news programs a bit and the Prom Likit tag is so spammed on twitter I really don’t feel like trawling it for the relevant posts. So if someone could do that, thank you!

PS. Smart of Pope to avoid this appearance, or else he’d be teased to death by the hosts like last year. HAHAHA

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Bella, P’Ya & Noon appeared on the morning news programs a bit and the Prom Likit tag is so spammed on twitter I really don’t feel like trawling it for the relevant posts. So if someone could do that, thank you!

PS. Smart of Pope to avoid this appearance, or else he’d be teased to death by the hosts like last year. HAHAHA
I'm not sure if these are the only ones so I'll try to look for more later. They were on 2 morning shows.

If you want to see the part they featured in the whole show, you can start watching from 55:00

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’m really in love with Violette Wautier’s song on the OST. It’s really a song from Puttan’s POV. The chorus is something like.. “ I crossed time to meet you… I crossed time so that we can love each other…”

Oh my heart.. :love::icon12:

nat12

sarNie Adult
@Fikachu thanks. Those should be it for today. I’m really not a fan of Sorayut and his style of interviewing so I might watch it later.

What on earth are those pants that Bella is wearing though? o_O

Here’s another appearance by the 3 of them today. OMG listening to this has the same feel as people at the market gossiping about lakorn. :risas3:

bit

sarNie Adult
I’m really in love with Violette Wautier’s song on the OST. It’s really a song from Puttan’s POV. The chorus is something like.. “ I crossed time to meet you… I crossed time so that we can love each other…”

Oh my heart.. :love::icon12:
I’m loving this song more that the first one, the tune is so easy to catch, so appropriate for Puttarn story.