❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’m loving this song more that the first one, the tune is so easy to catch, so appropriate for Puttarn story.
First song has that epic period love story feel, like BPS theme song. This one feels more emotional, more like Or Jao from BPS. I’m still neutral to the third song… maybe might feel better once it’s put to video.

The trio also appeared on 3Plus News this afternoon.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I don't know if anyone is aware of this but I'll just post it here. The Love Destiny 2 website has updated some of its linked web pages including...

Historical places in Ayutthaya that will feature in the series: Follow the trail of Ayutthaya destiny (ch3plus.com)
Historical places in Phitsanulok that will feature in the series: เที่ยวตามรอยพรหมลิขิตพิษณุโลก (ch3plus.com)

Of course, this is a way for them to promote tourism in Thailand (both for locals and foreigners) because they even have a linked web page promoting Bangkok's open-air museum called Muang Boran Museum - Ancient City: เที่ยวตามรอยพรหมลิขิตเมืองโบราณ (ch3plus.com)

I guess the other web pages like clips from the series and food featured will be updated later on as the episodes air.

Personally, I'm excited to see what food comes on screen since I saw a few scenes from the special episode that aired yesterday. Also, Phuttan has knowledge in relation to agriculture, right? So I wonder what else she will do with her knowledge.

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
...omg...
business news, ads, seesan entertainment news, more general news....
it's 9.48pm
when is it going to start?

nat12

sarNie Adult
...omg...
business news, ads, seesan entertainment news, more general news....
it's 9.48pm
when is it going to start?
It’s starting now but OMG the 8.30pm time is a joke.

Got Jirayu posted a story reminding people to watch Prom Likit - with a bored/sleepy face. LOL

Fikachu

Good to be back!
It’s starting now but OMG the 8.30pm time is a joke.

Got Jirayu posted a story reminding people to watch Prom Likit - with a bored/sleepy face. LOL
Ahh I'm sorry, time differences :pancarta: It starts at 8.30pm in Thailand but 9.30pm where I'm at.

hahaha lol...yeah I'm very surprised and annoyed at the amount of stuff airing when this episode is supposed to start at 8.30pm.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ahh I'm sorry, time differences :pancarta: It starts at 8.30pm in Thailand but 9.30pm where I'm at.

hahaha lol...yeah I'm very surprised and annoyed at the amount of stuff airing when this episode is supposed to start at 8.30pm.
It didn’t start at 8.30pm sharp. It started at almost 8.50pm. I already predicted there would be a lot of ads, just like in BPS.

Karaket is still hilarious. But there is an aspect of her character that I still find a bit irritating. For someone who apparently studied history, she doesn’t seem to have sense and discretion on what she should be talking about and ask. Especially regarding royal affairs. Obviously it’s because her character represents the audience, and her character is happy-go-lucky, but I feel she should have more sense and discretion.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
It didn’t start at 8.30pm sharp. It started at almost 8.50pm. I already predicted there would be a lot of ads, just like in BPS.

Karaket is still hilarious. But there is an aspect of her character that I still find a bit irritating. For someone who apparently studied history, she doesn’t seem to have sense and discretion on what she should be talking about and ask. Especially regarding royal affairs. Obviously it’s because her character represents the audience, and her character is happy-go-lucky, but I feel she should have more sense and discretion.
I agree. I thought she should know by now that walls have ears and news can spread like wildfire. I also thought she would be more careful especially since she has come in direct contact with the 2 future kings.

bit

sarNie Adult
The first episode was fun, good that they put the story as a continuation from the part 1, seeing the changes of one King to the other and the aspect of Got character, King Suea, his alcoholic and womanizer side being shown bit by bit.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ok done watching the first ep. Interesting approach to have it start from somewhere in the last episode of BPS. The comedy was delivered well, similar to BPS. But the history bit was dealt with nuance - they mentioned the problem with source bias, they showed a bit more of how Okluang Sorasak has become more cruel and how King Petracha didn’t approve of his behavior. So that covers the show a bit in terms of delicately covering a king’s problematic behavior.

Karaket’s treadmill & exercising. :risas3:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
:risas3:Behind-the-scenes that aired after episode 1 ended. Watching this brings back memories and made me realise that I've missed watching their interactions:icon12:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been a way from Thai Drama land for a while and I know CH3 has their app/website now but we're do you guys watch the raw episodes after the LIVE is over? I caught the 1st half of Ep.1 LIVE this morning but want to see the rest.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I've been a way from Thai Drama land for a while and I know CH3 has their app/website now but we're do you guys watch the raw episodes after the LIVE is over? I caught the 1st half of Ep.1 LIVE this morning but want to see the rest.
Yes it’s on 3Plus, Ch3’s app. But it’s also on Netflix in Thailand. I saw someone uploaded some vids on YouTube but I’m sure Ch3 will strike that down quickly.