❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
So was the new crown Prince always a womanizer? And they just didn’t touch upon it much in season 1? Cause he’s a jerk in this season and I don’t like his character anymore

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I didn't realize this was 26 episodes long! I know that the episodes are a bit shorter than they used to be but that is still a lot. Looking forward to Puttarn's "Karakade" side coming out a little. Her side eye at the relatives arguing over money cracked me up.

Also curious to see how they handle Puttarn/Rit's relationship problems/obstacles because they sound like the typical lakorn stuff whereas BPS avoided all the usual cliches and tropes or it was handled in a unique way.

bit

sarNie Adult
So was the new crown Prince always a womanizer? And they just didn’t touch upon it much in season 1? Cause he’s a jerk in this season and I don’t like his character anymore
Praphetracha and his son Phra Suea (Tiger King) were hot headed.

Got character Tiger King were much worst according to history.

In the drama they skip his reign, he didn’t reign long only about 5 years after his dad.

Puttarn is 20 years old now so they skip that era.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't realize this was 26 episodes long! I know that the episodes are a bit shorter than they used to be but that is still a lot. Looking forward to Puttarn's "Karakade" side coming out a little. Her side eye at the relatives arguing over money cracked me up.

Also curious to see how they handle Puttarn/Rit's relationship problems/obstacles because they sound like the typical lakorn stuff whereas BPS avoided all the usual cliches and tropes or it was handled in a unique way.

They have a lot of characters ...

4 pairings

Important supporting characters

Parents characters

The reason the drama was a hit is awesome supporting roles.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes, he always was. There were hints of it in BPS but then he was technically just another nobleman, not yet in power. Now he’s the Viceroy (Crown Prince) so I guess he felt more comfortable in his authority. That’s why he could even talk back to his father when he was king.

His brief reign was mainly known for his brutality. I’ve been wondering how the drama will portray that considering Thailand’s laws regarding portrayals of monarchy.

nat12

sarNie Adult

I think all along knowing the shortened ep length it was estimated that the drama would about 20-22 eps. It was revealed when the drama shot its last scene in July that it’s 26 eps. Fans were all surprised it’s going to be that long. But they expanded the cast to add the historical characters too (using Ch3’s n’ek/p’ek) so the increase in length is justified. Looking at the episodes so far, there’s really a lot of detail in scenes. And that’s why from 30 Oct onwards it’s on air 3 eps per week.

Viewers have criticized the exaggerated comedy like in prev episode during the mookata/birth scene. I’m not a fan of exagerrated comedy, but I get what they’re doing. Anyway Prik’s character was always there to bring the comedy.

nat12

sarNie Adult
They’re funny. Like Tom & Jerry constantly arguing.
But Bella tends to dominate the camera, and she’s lucky she’s with Pope who just lets her do that.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Pope Bella on Today Show

Love how Pope was upset because the staffs including P'Nong and director only loved Por Rueang :risas3: :risas3:
haha like it’s not he himself acting. The director did mention how much she loved the character of Reung but hearing about how the staff all screamed when the character is on:pancarta:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I’m finally watching their appearance on the Today Show. The good thing about this show is that I think Pope is comfortable with this host so he talks more. But what I find frustrating is this host is just like Sorayuth, talks a lot and constantly interrupts both of them while talking with his own thoughts and reactions. It’s their way to make the conversation flow but it’s annoying to me, who would rather listen to both of them.

bit

sarNie Adult
Daralive interview with Bella, P’Noon and P’Yaya.

P’Noon and P’ Yaya teasing Bella about her connection with Pope. How their face fit like a puzzle at certain angle :)

Bella herself telling how P’Pope and herself mirror each other. ;)

bit

sarNie Adult
An interview with Pope and Bella

Pope is the more shy one… he just don’t want to admit it here. Remember how he was laughing when they try to promote Love Destiny the musical at CH3.

Even Ter said he was a very shy guy.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ter said he’s passive, haha. But yeah, Pope is chronically shy.

P’Noon and P’ Yaya teasing Bella about her connection with Pope. How their face fit like a puzzle at certain angle :)

I mean, everyone sees it. And that’s what old people believe make a good match haha

Daralive interview with Bella, P’Noon and P’Yaya.

The fact Bella knew Pope was still on trip that time.

People around PB might know something to keep teasing her like that.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The fact Bella knew Pope was still on trip that time.

People around PB might know something to keep teasing her like that.
Don’t play with my heart like that, LOL.
If it’s true I might be the happiest person on earth.
looking at things right now though, I think not likely.
But eh, the future is unknown, no one knows for sure, etc.