❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yes it is weird that there’s hardly any couple event. But knowing how private Pope is and how chill he is regarding publicity, then it’s not that weird.

His fans all understand his mentality too well. He’s not made for this current era, lol.

nat12

sarNie Adult
These days, Pope didn't dare to look at her directly like this because he was so shy. (Even he still denied it :naughty2:)
You are completely right. I have my personal theories about this. But I don’t want to sink the koojin ship. Just… happy to watch the drama.:)

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ok the good thing about this drama is that a lot of people are watching and talking about it. The bad thing about a lot of people watching is that people are finding fault with every little thing. People are nitpicking about the mookata scene, saying that people in that era didn’t really eat pork. Prawns were easier to get so they would eat those more.

Erm… it’s quite obvious that was a comedic scene? In a drama where there’s time travel? Isn’t it obvious the mookata pan wasn’t invented in that era too? Gosh.

bit

sarNie Adult
Some people are so serious… go watch documentaries if you want real story.

Khun Rompaeng has clarified that those days there were Chinese traders in Ayuthaya, they can buy pork from them.

Hey Khun P is quite wealthy, look at his wife and daughters accessories and clothes, he can easily afford pork or even have a farm himself considering he got Kadesurang as a wife.:rolleyes:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Khun Rompaeng has clarified that those days there were Chinese traders in Ayuthaya, they can buy pork from them.

Hey Khun P is quite wealthy, look at his wife and daughters accessories and clothes, he can easily afford pork or even have a farm himself considering he got Kadesurang as a wife.:rolleyes:
Exactly. I thought we established how wealthy they were in BPS when Karaket decided to buy mosquito nets for all the servants/slaves in the household.

I am quite nitpicky too (like lol they could have made the spell book look a bit older) but I also can accept why the production does certain things.

I can’t believe the author has to come up and clarify such things.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Exactly. I thought we established how wealthy they were in BPS when Karaket decided to buy mosquito nets for all the servants/slaves in the household.

I am quite nitpicky too (like lol they could have made the spell book look a bit older) but I also can accept why the production does certain things.

I can’t believe the author has to come up and clarify such things.
I think it's OK if people want to nitpick things related to the historical plot of the story (the kings, the court, historical events etc.). But nitpicking on things like pork is ridiculous. Prom Likit has fantasy and fiction aspects to it too, especially when the plot focuses on characters who are not significant/ did not exist in history (like the kings, ministers, envoys etc.). People who are complaining about such things are either just purposely finding things to hate on or have never watched Bhuppaesunniwat before.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Oh? Happened to come across this on Youtube. It was just released.
It’s very long, they mainly discussed about Dharma/Buddhism/spirituality. I can’t believe I actually watched the whole thing, but it’s really interesting listening to his thoughts/philosophy about life.

He discussed a bit about how he got started in acting, the challenges of acting 3 characters in PL. He also talked a bit about his shy/reserved/private nature. But most of it is more about how he applies Buddhist teachings/ideas in his real life.

I think this was shot recently, before October. Fans listening to him will come to understand why he is the way he is and stop wondering why he doesn’t update social media often or come out for events, hahaha.

Also, I don’t know the interviewer (and I’m not Buddhist so I think his channel content might not interest me). But I think his style is very good. He says he doesn’t have a script but all the questions he asked were quite well thought out. And Pope had a lot of freedom to answer. Unlike his recent appearances on variety shows, I have less headache listening to this.:p

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Prom Likit has fantasy and fiction aspects to it too, especially when the plot focuses on characters who are not significant/ did not exist in history (like the kings, ministers, envoys etc.). People who are complaining about such things are either just purposely finding things to hate on or have never watched Bhuppaesunniwat before.
I agree. I think people just say whatever they want and don’t really think much about it. I usually don’t pay attention to comments that irritate me, just that this one became an issue that even the author chose to respond to. So I thought it was a bit much.

I’m sure within the next few days we will hear people complain again asking if it’s necessary that Pope & Bella play so many characters? Isn’t it weird that Rit falls in love with someone that looks like their mother? Sigh. Heard so much of that when the fitting clips were released & at last year’s Perd Wig. I’m still seeing those comments on the OST MVs.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
@nat12 Thanks for summarizing the video:thumbup:

I’m sure within the next few days we will hear people complain again asking if it’s necessary that Pope & Bella play so many characters? Isn’t it weird that Rit falls in love with someone that looks like their mother? Sigh. Heard so much of that when the fitting clips were released & at last year’s Perd Wig. I’m still seeing those comments on the OST MVs.
Ah...as for those comments, we'll just have to try and ignore them. Explaining the reason to them will just give them spoilers. We'll just have to wait and hope that they watch til the end to realize why they're cast for so many characters.