❤️[CH3] Prom Likit (Broadcast Thai) : Bpoop Phaeh Sanniwas Cast?

bit

sarNie Adult
The only problem by casting Pope and Bella 3 times was the make-up.

If only they invested in prostetic or CG to make them appear older, it will be much better.

To let others play Por Date and Kadesurang will put huge burden to the actors. As their chemistry is difficult to replicate.

At this stage it’s moot point anyway, as the lakorn is complete and we all should just enjoy it.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I don't think anyone thought BP was going to be such a big hit to begin with. Every production has to gamble with this. Yes, we want Pope-Bella Pra'nang but I think if writing was top-notch with new faces, it would still be a big hit. Kind of like Bridgerton, always new faces but same universe. Its all about the writing. Thailand needs to invest in that, not recycling pra'nang. I loved the Love Destiny universe, still the best Thai lakorn in the last few years but they really milking it.
Yes it’s true BP’s success as a duo (and continued success) was unanticipated. Re pushing new actors, that’s what they have done with this drama. That’s why half the channel’s actors are on this show, and they are current p’ek & n’ek, not just supporting actors (which is what they would have done if this show was made a few years ago). And this show is 26 eps because of that huge cast.

Re them milking it, it’s true. That’s Ch3’s fault. Personally I didn’t think they needed so many reruns especially one so soon after the first telecast. Average viewers might not notice it but I think PB themselves are very conscious of overexposure. For the movie last year they both only promoted together only a few times. This time for events they’ve appeared without each other often, each of them are being used to push the other actors on cast. And likely this is the last time both of them will work together - I suspect it will take an exceptional script to get them to work together again, especially on Pope’s part.

I think this was the best compromise to get the most win-win scenario for all.

nat12

sarNie Adult
The only problem by casting Pope and Bella 3 times was the make-up.

If only they invested in prostetic or CG to make them appear older, it will be much better.
Agree on the makeup but I think an issue is also Khunying Champa character is still around. So they cannot make Det & Ketsurang look as old as her.

They definitely could make Ketsurang look older. Pope’s biggest challenge was seeing Bella as his mother. :pancarta:

bit

sarNie Adult
Agree on the makeup but I think an issue is also Khunying Champa character is still around. So they cannot make Det & Ketsurang look as old as her.

They definitely could make Ketsurang look older. Pope’s biggest challenge was seeing Bella as his mother. :pancarta:
I like Khun Ying Champa… her comedic timing is exceptional together with Mae Prik.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Found a fan's video of the worship ceremony (before this series aired). So interesting to see from a fan's POV instead of a live-streamed or CH3 version because I feel the vibe on the ground better when watching this one. It's also really cute to see how Bella's fans are so enthusiastic, they want to take photos with the whole cast... they even have placards made of the different characters:cheer::thumbup:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Ok so Great spoiled the show a bit. King Tai Sa was impressed by Puttarn, and brought her to the palace.
Ooo that means theory is confirmed then. I guess it's a plot point that is ok for them to tease us with. I also found another thread where someone dug up old posts from Salaya. it includes part of the script.
Destiny The obstacle to love of Phut Tan's mother and father is the king at the end of the pool. (pantip.com)

proof 1.png
Also, this scene in episode 3 of the both of them is more than just a random conversation to me now. My guess is that Kaew and Prang will help Rid out by being medium between him and Pudtarn for information or to influence someone close to the king who can change his mind.
proof 2.png

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ooo that means theory is confirmed then. I guess it's a plot point that is ok for them to tease us with. I also found another thread where someone dug up old posts from Salaya. it includes part of the script.
Destiny The obstacle to love of Phut Tan's mother and father is the king at the end of the pool. (pantip.com)

Also, this scene in episode 3 of the both of them is more than just a random conversation to me now. My guess is that Kaew and Prang will help Rid out by being medium between him and Pudtarn for information or to influence someone close to the king who can change his mind.
That might be where I saw it too. Can’t remember now it’s been so long.

Yes, likely. Because Puttarn will also be friends with Kaew & Prang. And will also spend time at their house thanks to Karaket. Anyway in general nothing on camera is random conversation - everything always has a purpose. :)

Also, Rit will also have Namfah’s character matched with him. Because of their difference in status, Puttarn technically cannot be his first/official wife. She could only be his “minor” wife or mistress/concubine. Rit obviously will rebel against this idea cos he’s like just like his father in this aspect.

From the little hints seen in previews, in terms of the romance etc this really feels more like a lakorn, packaged in K/C-drama visuals.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@Fikachu Yes, they took almost 2 years to shoot PL. Ok so I just realised you are new to this thread. ;)

Basically Pope & Bella wrapped shooting BPS the movie, and within the next couple of weeks started work on PL - with workshops, script read, fitting and then by Nov 2021 they started shooting. If you scroll to earlier pages on this thread you can see posts from then.:)

nat12

sarNie Adult
I think Bella, Namtarn & PP recorded 3Zaap today. So we can expect to see them on the show soon.

Last edited: