❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to watch this my PopeBell heart:love: This lakorn looks quite intense so I just hope there's enough sweet scenes for our pranang and their chemistry & acting are even better than in BPS
I don't think it'll be intense intense like Plerng Boon. From the previews it looks like there's enough sweet scenes to offset the intense ones.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I hope so. The teasers seem to have quite a lot of dramatic and intense factors so I'm a bit unsure. Hopefully they don't rush anything and the story goes smoothly

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I hope so. The teasers seem to have quite a lot of dramatic and intense factors so I'm a bit unsure. Hopefully they don't rush anything and the story goes smoothly
They've been filming this for a while now. I definitely wouldn't call this project rushed. lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow ~~ it’s been almost 2 years since they began production. Are they even close to wrapping up?

Im not a fan of crazy drama, but ... hopefully this one is good.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
No I mean in terms of storyline. I hope it ends properly because sometimes I feel like this kind of lakorns kinda rush in the ending.
Ahhhhhh. I know what you mean. Me too! I would like a lakorn where the ending is like the whole episode or at least half of it.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I hope this airs the next slot!! Been wanting to watch a raeng one since we haven't had one in so long and I've been itching to see how this one turns out ever since the teaser was released!