❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It isn't as crazy as club Friday.... this is about redemption and moving on...club fri is straight out garbage

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wasn't going to watch this fully until the divorce but caught some cute scenes with Aim/Min/Mintra at the beach house. That line in the trailers when Aim said her time with Min is a gift and her time with Mak is a lesson, really fits. I like that so far the leads scenes are friendship based and her girl friends are part of them, so it's not just about the romance even though we know it's coming.

I guess this is why they're dragging out the failed marriage life so long cause you can't really appreciate the light unless you know the dark too. Still 5 episodes is way too long and repetitive but with the Wawa thing blowing up I'm assuming the divorce will happen in epi 5-6 so we can finally move on too. I'm hoping the divorce will be quick and not one where the cheating hubby refuses to let go like some real life couples lol...

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Well dang the preview for next episode..I’m all for it! Let’s see what happens. I’m ready for the divorce to happen.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I understand the divorce dragging a bit....but I need the break up and process...by ep 5

bit

sarNie Adult
Max is really thinking with what inside his pants rather than his brain. A video, a picture is all it takes to swing his brain.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Max is grown up with bad examples and no Morales. I don't know how his sister turned out well....

Whats his face is using Jackie to get to pk(his bro). I wonder what is the back story.....i hope they get pair. They are cute. Phet is a d

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So her breaking point is him getting her pregger....

What is the total eps?

bit

sarNie Adult
Not sure how this will fare next Monday and Tuesday, there is a call to ban CH3 for their lopsided views on the current political issue in Thailand.

Ania

sarNie Egg
I can see subtitles in a language that works for me, so I think I might give this one a try. Is it any good? :p

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Anyone know what happened to the justanothermuse website? I wanna catch up with eng subtitles but the page isn’t working

bit

sarNie Adult
I can see subtitles in a language that works for me, so I think I might give this one a try. Is it any good? :p
It depends on how you like your lakorn, I'm watching this because the actors are good and it's quite face paced with quite good scripts. If you like N'ek to be virgin meeting the hero, forget about this, the n'ek is married. It's a redemption kind of story.