❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
That is the BTS of the love scenes in the water....it was really cold

Pk is not letting her go back to her room...it is too dangerous....

They are "fighting "

She said she needs to keep things inside.
Thanks alot :icon12:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy with the result. the rating went up even only little bit , and how this drama got popular not because of the channel promotion but from the review from viewers. so happy for the producer, crews and the casts.
Similar to what happened with 2 Spirit Love, I felt no one except for fans who had been waiting for that fantasy coupling and fans of the mint and Mario, who really hard carried rooting for the success so when it surprisingly did well, Ch3 def was not expecting it and banked on it the moment the production had a new lakorn ready.

I'm so happy to see so many good reviews with Mint's acting! I hope she's proud of herself and uses this opportunity re-ignite her passion for acting and never settle for less in terms of scripts and characters that would only limit her to the roles Ch3 once boxed her into

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling channel 3 will sideline Mint soon...I mean, they could have capitalize her couple with Mario but chose not to. They did a poor job in promoting this lakorn so I am not sure what makes anyone think she'll be any more important to them afterward.

Though, there's a first for everything and here's hoping they see her potential beyond the comedy and silly roles. I am glad it is doing well...Mint has been improving. By the way, she is glowing on the magazine cover.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling channel 3 will sideline Mint soon...I mean, they could have capitalize her couple with Mario but chose not to. They did a poor job in promoting this lakorn so I am not sure what makes anyone think she'll be any more important to them afterward.

Though, there's a first for everything and here's hoping they see her potential beyond the comedy and silly roles. I am glad it is doing well...Mint has been improving. By the way, she is glowing on the magazine cover.

I have no faith ch3 will change. They have their bias...they are focus on them and new talent ...he has a romcom currently

Mint story is the underdog story... I'm a suckered for that....I also see her potential....

She works really hard....she has many Dara friends and fans who sees this.

Even with ch3 not backing her...she have shown ppl she trys hard (fans , producers, peers)

Fans and reg viewer are complimenting her. Regardless. Viewers now recognize....ok ...girl just never got the opportunities to expand and show us.

I feel...if she leave...she will have opportunities...she is friends with Mai and poolook...she has connections and is respectful and a good "kid' to the staff and her peers (daras)

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I have no faith ch3 will change. They have their bias...they are focus on them and new talent ...he has a romcom currently

Mint story is the underdog story... I'm a suckered for that....I also see her potential....

She works really hard....she has many Dara friends and fans who sees this.

Even with ch3 not backing her...she have shown ppl she trys hard (fans , producers, peers)

Fans and reg viewer are complimenting her. Regardless. Viewers now recognize....ok ...girl just never got the opportunities to expand and show us.

I feel...if she leave...she will have opportunities...she is friends with Mai and poolook...she has connections and is respectful and a good "kid' to the staff and her peers (daras)
I don't feel like she will leave CH3 anytime soon. Actually she got the perfect time now.. to reverse things and come out of there. But I don't think she will come out. She prefers to stay there since she is with them for a long time and she has lot of friends and connections here than outside.

She knew that fans want her to come out of the channel.. she knew that channel is not gonna give her any good scripts and roles with their top heros.. still she chose to stay. So it's her decision.

I don't know whom should I blame.. blame channel for showing bias :BangHead::mad: or blame Mint for not coming out :rolleyes: or blame myself for investing myself so much into this:sad6:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't feel like she will leave CH3 anytime soon. Actually she got the perfect time now.. to reverse things and come out of there. But I don't think she will come out. She prefers to stay there since she is with them for a long time and she has lot of friends and connections here than outside.

She knew that fans want her to come out of the channel.. she knew that channel is not gonna give her any good scripts and roles with their top heros.. still she chose to stay. So it's her decision.

I don't know whom should I blame.. blame channel for showing bias :BangHead::mad: or blame Mint for not coming out :rolleyes: or blame myself for investing myself so much into this:sad6:
It's tough....it is loyalty....she been with then for 18 yrs....they "created" her and gave her these opportunities....they threw here some ok scripts here and there....

It's boon Koon.

She is looking and wanting to expand. She openly speak of it.....Tu knows this and offered her that role. She has a relationship with the producers

I feel she is open to other opportunities. But....it depends on the negotiation, "talk" ...with the elder.

Even Sammy C took forever to leave.

Someone mentioned Kao S. Went freelance...but even now she has 1 lakorn a year and mostly do promos

Well see....Mai and pooklok are with different companies...she is good friends with Mai

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@Weiwei lol i can see what you mean. Like maybe it's a bit silly to have been such a loyal and faithful fan of Mint, in terms of holding on to hope that she'll finally get treated right by Ch3 since she's loyal to them, we knowingly but foolishly grasp onto straws hoping things will change. I love mint though, she really has eventually become sidelined and almost an underdog, so I think that's why I'm so loyal to her.

She's the only Thai celebrity I follow on social media. Like you've said, although the scripts she received has never really been one she had say in, she always worked hard and that's why she's so likeable which makes sense as to why a lot of the past producers she works with seems to still comment on her social media often. I feel like just when people are ready to kind of let her fade into the background because she's not seen as strong of an actress compared to to ch3 peers she promoted with, she ends up getting a role that ropes ppl back in and receives support from the viewers but then ch3 as always fumbles the ball, and they don't milk the attention she's getting, they ignore it.

lol I'm not digging the open chest shirts they've been having Toey in. His wardrobe has been eehhh haha but he looked so so good in that white pole. Ooof. He really is doing good at giving off the younger than n'ek vibe though since he's supposed to be a few years younger. Almost mischievous and playful looks... like a naughty little cute puppy haha but he knows when to be "manly" and knows what he wants so he's confidently approaching n'ek.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is he talking about farming impression?:nut:

http://instagr.am/p/Cbw6eQDBUky/

He has mentioned in other interviews that he is her fan.

He said she is good in drama. She emote really well.

Bts is she a tomboy, due to her having many brothers.

One day I farted next to her and she plugged my butt with her fingers

I was startled...I figure she say....oyyy...in a nk way .

Omg.....they must be really close.... I'm dying.... I'm glad Toey is her partner in this one...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The love scenes are more than "normal '. More than Mint's lakorns..combine?

But ... I'm focusing on pure love/intimacy...since there is more...we try and do every scene differently/fresh...so it isn't a repeat of the same type/scenes of love scenes

I'm eager to see how it is done

http://instagr.am/p/Cbu_N1aBj8d/

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
The love scenes are more than "normal '. More than Mint's lakorns..combine?

But ... I'm focusing on pure love/intimacy...since there is more...we try and do every scene differently/fresh...so it isn't a repeat of the same type/scenes of love scenes

I'm eager to see how it is done

http://instagr.am/p/Cbu_N1aBj8d/
I am happy that she get to do some romantic scenes since her previous dramas lack that part alot. Not sure what you mean by "more than normal" but I am glad it is like that (sinister smile). I really enjoyed her romantic scenes in two spirits love. So eagerly waiting for that :love:

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
He has mentioned in other interviews that he is her fan.

He said she is good in drama. She emote really well.

Bts is she a tomboy, due to her having many brothers.

One day I farted next to her and she plugged my butt with her fingers

I was startled...I figure she say....oyyy...in a nk way .

Omg.....they must be really close.... I'm dying.... I'm glad Toey is her partner in this one...
Haha. I miss BTS scenes for this drama. They didn't focus much on releasing BTS before the drama release inorder to promote it. So I thought they are not so close. Now I understand :naughty2:

@spanky Thank you for the translation :icon12: