❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
That photo of Mint&Toey! They look so good together. Somebody is finally styling her right. You can tell she doesn't even have a lot of makeup on but is looking so fresh and gorgeous already.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
true, I am just glad she does dress up better. I feel with Mint Styling only gradually got better because most of her roles were tombish so they did not bother to style her better.
Her lakorn with Mario...it was 50/50....when she was his secretary. Some looked awesome and others were like huh? Is she sailor moon? Or that is too wide...

P.K. in ronnapee looks great through out the whole lakorn.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch3 depending on productions have good outfits and then some productions not so much. I liked how Mint looked in Nuer Mek 2. I know she was a doctor and mainly wore work clothes but to me she always looked classy and had pretty make up. She looked super pretty when she walked the runway with her dress in that lakorn.
Here’s the video of that part.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Ch3 depending on productions have good outfits and then some productions not so much. I liked how Mint looked in Nuer Mek 2. I know she was a doctor and mainly wore work clothes but to me she always looked classy and had pretty make up. She looked super pretty when she walked the runway with her dress in that lakorn.
Here’s the video of that part.
I thought I am the only one who like the dressing of Mint in Neur Mek 2. For me she had much better costumes in it compared to her other dramas.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought I am the only one who like the dressing of Mint in Neur Mek 2. For me she had much better costumes in it compared to her other dramas.
Yes, I really liked how she looked in there! Also, I liked Tawan Deurd . Not for her outfits though lol. I just thought she looked so cute cause she was still super young. I liked her and Pope a lot in that lakorn. Still sad they don’t have their own lakorn to this day.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Looks like maybe a wig? Either way the short here there looks so much better than the ones in their fitting pictures so I'm excited! She looks so good with that hairstyle

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I finished watching Do You Like Brahms (kdrama) and I was thinking that Mint should wear outfits like the female lead (Song Ah) because her outfits were classy and fashionable.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
IMG_20201104_193803.jpg IMG_20201104_193803.jpg
Look like Mawin play as the bad husband. From what i read on twitter, the reason Lalita cut her hair short because her husband dragged her down the stair using her hair and thats the reason she dont want to experience the same thing again

Last edited: