❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ooh high hopes for her styling her for her transformation. Loving the short wig And her long straight hair so far seen with Toey bts so far

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm looking forward to this drama. Definitely more adult, mature theme which I've been wanting from her after multiple romcoms.

I hope she gets to work with Sonix Boom again. Sad producer likes her but Ch3 didn't give the opportunity for her to cross paths with them again.

I love that our girl is really enjoying her free time with no school and not too packed of a schedule but man I miss her promoting as an actress. Been feeling like I'm getting commercial model material from her only sadly.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
we can only hope but its her choice, on her recent interview, she answered that from now on she will be choosy, she will not accept any lakorn given to her. she has many things to do aside from acting, she dont want to spend her entire week on shooting drama only

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Mint looks really AMAZING with short hair. I believe this will be a promising drama considering it's not the usual romcom drama