❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agree but nowadays even the heavily promoted drama have low rating. koojin, the one at top also cannot bring in rating anymore. its time for ch3 to change their plan.
for mint, i dont care which channel or production, i just want her to act in boran. just this one and i'm good even if she quit et business.

Yes....thai lakon has been lacking for awhile now...ch7 as well...highest rating is now a 7/8 ...for ch7

I felt kim plateau as well...her characters are pretty much the same....same with yaya...Yaya... guess her lakorn with Mark was different

I had no interest in thai lakorn...last 1 I truly watched was Mia 2018

I feel gmm/1hd has challenging roles...i.e. Biefern....namtarn Tipnaree....they have versatile roles

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
omg!!! i can't!!! that love scene made me sooooo~~~~ i can't describe the feeling, anxious, nervous, excited... all i can say is that it really made my heart beat really fast.... it's like a graduation for mint and i'm excited for her!!! guess i'm not used/its my first time watching mint doing this thats why my reaction's so big...lolz... now, the hard part of watching dramas was this kinda scenes, i tend to want to watch it---you know the ocd of wanting to watch every inch of series w/o forwarding, but i always get stuck in those type of scenes and tend to stop it for a while(sometimes it takes days) for me to get some courage to watch it...lol...

well, sorry for the rant, just so excited for mint in this and i hope this one gets subbed....
but i'm still worried that this will be her last lakorn... T.T

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@thunder143 lol I think many of us loyal Mint fans can definitely relate to what you're feeling! We've all been wanting her to play a role that was a bit more mature and a little bit more mature scenes! I don't know if it's personal choice with her not having much romantic scenes in her acting career or of its just never been much of a chance for her but we've been waiting no matter what. Lol even with a simple kiss scene we all go into a panic hahaha

The more the merrier so that she can feel more confident and not look so awkward when the scenes do happen. Hehe she looks great in the preview, I'm so very excited

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Man I understand with covid and everything, but this feels like it's taking forever to even get sneak peeks hahaha

I forgot that Mint's younger brother works for GMM, if she does ever become freelance one day, it probably would be no surprise if she goes to give them a shot.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
They release one of the ost. Sorry but what does ch3 usually do? Why they release this ost under different yt and joox account? And the yt account was created in Feb 9. Like really????

nat12

sarNie Adult
They release one of the ost. Sorry but what does ch3 usually do? Why they release this ost under different yt and joox account? And the yt account was created in Feb 9. Like really????
That doesn’t look like the official Ch3 Thailand Music yt account. The official account is where Taew’s MV was released. A few days ago the account just released an MV for Preem & Panjun’s lakorn.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
That doesn’t look like the official Ch3 Thailand Music yt account. The official account is where Taew’s MV was released. A few days ago the account just released an MV for Preem & Panjun’s lakorn.
My bad. Sorry. This is the real mv
Edit: They reupload the mv

Last edited:

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I really like the OST especially the scenes.. their chemistry is overwhelming eagerly waiting for the drama to air. Any update on subbing? Hope someone picks this.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
you're not alone. i don't like the mv too. honestly i'm not sure what is going on but suddenly i kinda lost interest for this drama :confused:
I feel having low expectations is when you usually get a pleasant surprise

There is many trailers that looks good...I get excited...watched and it was blah for me.

Regardless if it excites me or not..i will try it...sadly no thai lakorns has appeal or kept my interest in years.

THere is many lakorn with high expectations/value... I've watched and it didn't click or kept my interest

I don't like Bella and james....James.... tried prawirada because I was bored and loved it...ans neither 1 of these 2 appeals to Me...

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
The ost Is more happy and cute vibes than I was expecting for this drama that I thought was supposed to be a bit more mature and dramatic. But I guess it's apart to represent the flirty vibes between toey and mint's character.

You usually see more scenes from the drama itself and less of the actual singer of the ost unless the singer but here you see more of the singer and less of the drama.

I'm happy to see that there might be more than one "kiss" scene though. Even if it's just the safe peck on the lips lol

Positive vibes! We've been loyal and waiting for this for such a long time. Lol I won't lie, I don't have much hope for this drama ONLY bc of the track record Mint has for not receiving the best storylines/productions but I'm going to try and remain hopefully that with all the time production has had thanks to the pandemic to put this stand together that they really put time into editing this well, and filming the scenes well to portray a great drama.

Otherwise I'm assuming this is mint's last drama ever with Ch3 seeing how she has nothing lined up and no rumors about being attached to anything else.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The ost Is more happy and cute vibes than I was expecting for this drama that I thought was supposed to be a bit more mature and dramatic. But I guess it's apart to represent the flirty vibes between toey and mint's character.

You usually see more scenes from the drama itself and less of the actual singer of the ost unless the singer but here you see more of the singer and less of the drama.

I'm happy to see that there might be more than one "kiss" scene though. Even if it's just the safe peck on the lips lol

Positive vibes! We've been loyal and waiting for this for such a long time. Lol I won't lie, I don't have much hope for this drama ONLY bc of the track record Mint has for not receiving the best storylines/productions but I'm going to try and remain hopefully that with all the time production has had thanks to the pandemic to put this stand together that they really put time into editing this well, and filming the scenes well to portray a great drama.

Otherwise I'm assuming this is mint's last drama ever with Ch3 seeing how she has nothing lined up and no rumors about being attached to anything else.
Definitely her last lakorn with ch3. Ch3 is focus on Bow M and their 1000 newbies hahaha

It is always good to go with a clear open mind... I'll either like it or not...I always give a drama at least 4 ep.

Before I use to quickly judge and don't give it a chance. Get bored and tried it again later and end up enjoying it