❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We'll see....

I saw Pope and Bella's lakorn and it was a similar theme...except Bella character didn't go through a change...she was still the same but got rid of her toxic situation

Pk is sweet and supportive....like what Toey sounds like

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I'm not into previous MV and Ost but this one. I love it. I love the song actually. So maybe i will watch the drama :)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ooh wait does he let her use him also to get back at her trash husband?? But anyways, I'm feeling like it might be her last only bc of how that clip was compiling her past dramas.

The second ost is still meh to me but I see that our girl will be going thru alot of heartache and confused feelings. I hope someone does sub this since I think we're all feeling it'll be her last one with ch3 seeing how she hasn't had anything new announced that is lined up to be filmed besides this one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ooh wait does he let her use him also to get back at her trash husband?? But anyways, I'm feeling like it might be her last only bc of how that clip was compiling her past dramas.

The second ost is still meh to me but I see that our girl will be going thru alot of heartache and confused feelings. I hope someone does sub this since I think we're all feeling it'll be her last one with ch3 seeing how she hasn't had anything new announced that is lined up to be filmed besides this one.
I never judge a drama by it's cover. There is plenty of time I see a trailers/mv/clips and thought I would like it...tried it and didn't like it and vice versas.

He is taking advantage of the situation

New trailer

They point /labeled that she is a cheater.
...a girl with 2 "husband "....sleeping with each other is considered a husband.

Pk likes her and will pursue her.

- I know she has issues with her husband. It gives me hope. For her just to see me. It will be our time

Her dad trash her and tell her to leave and he want nothing to do with her

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ch3 isn't even advertising it on their social media. Smh. Even the teasers, and music videos for the osts looks like a amateur put it together so I'm slightly concerned about the quality and lack of attention it'll receive. But I'm excited for my girl so it don't matter either as long as someone can please please sub it for my sake lol

I'm so looking forward to Mint's character growth and having her legit fight back. So looks like Toey knows she's married but wants her still anyways, and he's not as gentle as a leading man as originally thought. He has some spunk himself. Dang I know I'll hate the husband already and his mom.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 isn't even advertising it on their social media. Smh. Even the teasers, and music videos for the osts looks like a amateur put it together so I'm slightly concerned about the quality and lack of attention it'll receive. But I'm excited for my girl so it don't matter either as long as someone can please please sub it for my sake lol

I'm so looking forward to Mint's character growth and having her legit fight back. So looks like Toey knows she's married but wants her still anyways, and he's not as gentle as a leading man as originally thought. He has some spunk himself. Dang I know I'll hate the husband already and his mom.
They barely advertise 2 spirit love and it proved to be a good lakorn...entertaining enough