❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I love the support this series is getting considering Mint's last few lakorns. At the same time it is setting more expectations than the previous ones.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love the support this series is getting considering Mint's last few lakorns. At the same time it is setting more expectations than the previous ones.
I guess, she can leave with a Bang

I hope she does some projects like Mai....since they are bff...so maybe she got the hook up

1hd...gmmtv...to see in her a more challenging roles.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are discussing the love scenes. Tu said it is meant to show love...not erotica....she wanted to make each scenes different and to show the intention of *Love. Focus on the beauty of love

MinToey - our love is gradual w/intent...it is not...just meet and have love scenes.

I'm really digging the F ost

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The first episode was good but Mint’s acting is so and so.. I hope it progresses as she goes on but so far I like it. I liked their last lakorn together. This lakorn, I love Mints character and how she fights back. The husband is an a*****. The dad is also. I can’t with these traditional close minded patriarchal and misogynistic views lol