❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Summary. Not word for word translation

I'm still with ch3....
I have always gotten outside offer.
I never got to pick My roles/scripts. I have expressed many times I want more new and challenging roles.

I want to grow as an actor. I don't want to keep doing the same roles. I am more picky about the roles and scripts.

I want to do more online/movie. I'm thinking she mean web dramas? Depending on the scripts and role.

I'm still with ch3...we are discussing. I don't want to say much

She keeps reiterating she wants new and challenging role to grow as an actor. She has expressed that a few times in her interviews for the past years

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

I'm still with ch3....
I never got to pick My roles/scripts. I have expressed many times I want more new and challenging roles.

I want to grow as an actor. I don't want to keep doing the same roles. I am more picky about the roles and scripts.

I want to do more online/movie. I'm thinking she mean web dramas? Depending on the scripts and role.

She keeps reiterating she wants new and challenging role to grow as an actor. She has expressed that a few times in her interviews for the past years

Thank you for the summary. I do hope they respect her wishes and give her more challenging roles. I really want to see her in a slap-kiss lakorn and a revenge type as well. I think she could pull it off if given the chance.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the summary. I do hope they respect her wishes and give her more challenging roles. I really want to see her in a slap-kiss lakorn and a revenge type as well. I think she could pull it off if given the chance.
I don't care for slap ...kiss...but I like the "genre" minus slap...kiss....I want willing hahaha

I would love to see her in something like Autumn Concerto. I don't like angst...but it was heart wrecthing and gets to the heart.

There is an Ann older lakorn I like. Pk dad rape her sister, whom is Pk gf. She died. Nk took over to be a pretend relationship to help take care of the baby.

I know we talk about Mint acting....same scripts....

I feel Kim has the same scripts/acting.....strong and sometimes arrogant nk....I feel her acting can't progress with similar characters either.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't care for slap ...kiss...but I like the "genre" minus slap...kiss....I want willing hahaha

I would love to see her in something like Autumn Concerto. I don't like angst...but it was heart wrecthing and gets to the heart.

There is an Ann older lakorn I like. Pk dad rape her sister, whom is Pk gf. She died. Nk took over to be a pretend relationship to help take care of the baby.

I know we talk about Mint acting....same scripts....

I feel Kim has the same scripts/acting.....strong and sometimes arrogant nk....I feel her acting can't progress with similar characters either.
Oh, I don't want an old-school slap-kiss. I'm thinking more like Khun Cheevit. Big no to forced scenes.

I like some angst, but no tragedies.

Kim has definitely gotten a lot of strong, arrogant n'ek roles. I think, of their OG gang, Yaya has gotten the most variety.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I don't want an old-school slap-kiss. I'm thinking more like Khun Cheevit. Big no to forced scenes.

I like some angst, but no tragedies.

Kim has definitely gotten a lot of strong, arrogant n'ek roles. I think, of their OG gang, Yaya has gotten the most variety.
Yaya....don't do many lakorns...it seems...and most of her character was ok...I heard that her lakorn with Mark...changed in character

My point is ...same roles...puts you at a plateau...no challenge or progression...even if it seems like a better role and storyline...doesn't necessarily make them (actor ) better in acting.

Mint mentioned she wanted to do a full Boran role. I hope to see that as well.

Ratings 1 and 2....started out well

http://instagr.am/p/Cbbtgn1vBZb/

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile

I'm still with ch3....

when will her contract end?
I dont know why ch3 never pairs her with Nadech hopefully after the success of this drama theyll pair them

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Talking about them why did Mint take so many cute pics with James MA at a wedding not with Mario at all???? Lol that made me sad! They were at the wedding together and she even shared a video of him on her IG, but no pics!
I was thinking the same thing. She took pix with great too.

I love how Mario says Nong Mint.

Mint wants to do movies...I need her and Mario in a movie

@xcinsationalx

She didn't clearly said she is renewing. It is in discussions. She said it not something she wants/can discuss. She still with them and working with them....therefore don't want to say much. She been with them since she was a kid...it's like her 2nd home...