❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She's been hanging out and posting with thr GMM boys

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
She's been hanging out and posting with thr GMM boys

I love it. But I won't put too much excitement into it bc i think she's been close Gun for awhile now. They're really the cutest together whenever he runs into her at events haha let's hope tho

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love it. But I won't put too much excitement into it bc i think she's been close Gun for awhile now. They're really the cutest together whenever he runs into her at events haha let's hope tho
Not excitement....it is an observation.

Her Brother is in the GMM FAMILY

Her circle is versatile....which mean connections and networking ....in turn...means different options/opportunities

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Urg.....ch3plus has block th3 viewing to their premiums show

While ch7 are now releasing on YT

Soo annoying

I know they are trying to do with the Chinese ch are doing....vip...and the others has to wait longer for a release

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm glad the cast and crew's hard work paid off. Although they might've not received the proper acknowledgments or full on promo support from the channel, just they the power of social media the were able gain traction and drew in a good among of viewers who enjoyed it.

Although, I don't understand what really happened. I'm just happy to see the growth of all the characters. And although big brother had to die, I get that it was probably needed to catapult the storyline forward as that was probably the only way to get the awful patriarch father to reflect on himself and change with no son in sight anymore.

The ending was very light and sweet. Mint looked so pretty in that mint blue green dress. They wrapped it up nicely as the ending was sweet and fluffy. Just still sad that everyone coupled up but p'ek sister.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
The end. I really enjoy the drama. Good but not excellent especially for the last 3 4 eps. But as long as happy ending then i'm good.
Everyone did their best :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
And it seem Mint really took class for her role and i hope she will do so for her next drama. Work hard always pay off. Till Mint next drama ;)
Screenshot_2022-05-04-17-41-50-75.png