❤️[CH3] Sorn Klin (Step Power Three): Punjan Prama/Preem Ranida

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Plot
http://instagr.am/p/CB-zFxWJ99M/
Novel where the lakorn will be based

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I am excited for this fresh new pairing. Happy Punjan is getting leading roles. They look good in the fitting pictures can’t wait to see their chemistry. So happy they are not pairing Preem with her could be uncles.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
This is the couple I never imagined to pair up loll. Not saying they're bad or anything. They look good together. I think Punjan will do good. I liked him in the Cupid series and BPS. Preem has improved, but there are still areas to improve. I still think Preem and Great should be in another lakorn lmaooo.

I don't know why, but the vibes of this lakorn gives the evening lakorn type. Preem's lakorns has usually been prime time, while as the ones Punjan is main differs, so idk. I really want Preem to be in lakorns that don't give the rom com or the supernatural vibes. I want another TPK were the main guy isn't her dad.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Preem is just not my cup of tea. I’m glad Punjan is getting another lead role but this one will be a skip for me. Nonetheless, I’m hoping they both do good in it!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love Punjan in the Cupid Series, he was so funny in there. I’m use to Preem and don’t mind watching her if the storyline is good.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
This is the couple I never imagined to pair up loll. Not saying they're bad or anything. They look good together. I think Punjan will do good. I liked him in the Cupid series and BPS. Preem has improved, but there are still areas to improve. I still think Preem and Great should be in another lakorn lmaooo.
:thumbup: Yes...need a Preem/Great reunion.