❤️[CH3] Sorn Ngao Ruk (Love Drama Company) God Itthipat / Richie Omrawadee

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Omg same she's going evil... and what confuses me even more is that there a wedding scene with marina and the other girl... so do they freaking swap again...
Too bad the production of this lakorn is done half by Ch. 3 and another production so everything is done so messy.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, as the request of the mom. :fighting3:
I think this lakorn will heading toward a sad ending. Neur won't love Mai but won't end up with Eoi either. From spoliers, i think Eoi get cancer at the end.
Don't know if i can continue it. Rumor said this lakorn has 15 to 18 eps, so still a lot of messy stuffs a head.
I want to continue this lakorn for God and his relationship scenes with Eoi and that is all. But I think I might drop it as well and
come back when it's complete because it is confusing and complicated right now.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Too bad the production of this lakorn is done half by Ch. 3 and another production so everything is done so messy.
The whole production is by love drama is under P'kai wwhich is like brand under his company who & who. Like maker group they have maker j maker k

Maybe Eoi will get sick because he took those meds when he was younger to look like a girl.
So who did the plastic surgery? Was it Mai or Eoi?
The guy saw Eoi first when they were younger and mistook her for Mai.So techincally i think Eoi's character has been emphasized more since his character is the most complicated.However I was hoping that he would end up with the twin sister.
I think this lakorn will heading toward a sad ending. Neur won't love Mai but won't end up with Eoi either. From spoliers, i think Eoi get cancer at the end.
Don't know if i can continue it. Rumor said this lakorn has 15 to 18 eps, so still a lot of messy stuffs a head.
ybe

manoue

sarNie Egg
15 to 18 ep? It's not 10? IS EUY going to get cancer? What do you mean? Oh no they have no right to put an end like that.

sarNie Adult
I liked the beginning of it but then got turned off when the siblings started fighting over the same guy. That's kinda too lame for me. Might come back for the ending though.

Which of them got the plastic surgery done and why? Is the guy no longer in love with the one that got the surgery?

I am more curious who is the guy gonna end up with.What is more lame is the mother because she raised her children unfairly which led to the tension and sibling rivalry.I don't see the point why is she protecting them that way raising the male twin as a girl.She could have been sent to a child protection service.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Eoi will also do plastic surgery to have same face as Mai, Richie will have last appearance next ep. The story is so messy make me lost interest a bit
No fricking way... Just when I thought the plot couldn't get any more messed up, they BOTH get plastic surgery? What?
And the mom is so psycho, going around forcing her kids to hide their true identities. UGH. She needs to go, someone needs to push her off a cliff, her and the dad's side of the family. Maybe Dao can stay.

I think I would have enjoyed the story more if the twins didn't get into a love triangle with one man. Like, the switching clothes could have been fun, and Euy and Mai could each have their own man.

sarNie Adult
I think I would have enjoyed the story more if the twins didn't get into a love triangle with one man. Like, the switching clothes could have been fun, and Euy and Mai could each have their own man.
Whoever thought people would enjoy watching siblings, who grew up loving each other, fight over the same dude made a damn mistake.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
The whole production is by love drama is under P'kai wwhich is like brand under his company who & who. Like maker group they have maker j maker k
Woah. I didn't even know that production existed. Well then they got to get their production together.
I like that it's an interesting plot but the way how they went and produced it, is very confusing. :(

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
I’m confuse, the change the actress now? Or is it still the same?
They changed it to a new actress. Both twins got surgery.
From the few clips I watched, it looks like the mom is responsible for having the twins ending up with the same face again. She’s so selfish. The older twin already gave up and wanted to back down too.
Also I listened to some spoilers so I’m missing a lot in between and don’t know what happened lol but here from what I can understand,
from listening to YouTube spoiler, the twins are on good term again and Mai is pregnant with twins. But she only agree to get pregnant because her older twin can’t get pregnant because she’s biologically male which we already know since from the start. Mai accepted that P’ek loves the older twin and is willing to deceive him and slept with him to get pregnant. I guess she wanted to do something for her twin and that is to give the couple a baby because it’s impossible for the older twin to get pregnant for obvious reason. Of course P’ek finds out and was not happy that he was living in a lie. Also by law Mai and P’ek are married which mean the older twin has to live as Mai and from listening to the spoiler I don’t think he can tell them apart cuz he slept with both from what I can understand and had no idea until he heard their conversation and the secret got revealed. What an idiot :rolleyes:

alissaax

From the few clips I watched, it looks like the mom is responsible for having the twins ending up with the same face again. She’s so selfish. The older twin already gave up and wanted to back down too.
Also I listened to some spoilers so I’m missing a lot in between and don’t know what happened lol but here from what I can understand,
from listening to YouTube spoiler, the twins are on good term again and Mai is pregnant with twins. But she only agree to get pregnant because her older twin can’t get pregnant because she’s biologically male which we already know since from the start. Mai accepted that P’ek loves the older twin and is willing to deceive him and slept with him to get pregnant. I guess she wanted to do something for her twin and that is to give the couple a baby because it’s impossible for the older twin to get pregnant for obvious reason. Of course P’ek finds out and was not happy that he was living in a lie. Also by law Mai and P’ek are married which mean the older twin has to live as Mai and from listening to the spoiler I don’t think he can tell them apart cuz he slept with both from what I can understand and had no idea until he heard their conversation and the secret got revealed. What an idiot :rolleyes:
Wtf i swear im so done with drama... though i only want to know how it ends

bit

sarNie Adult
What? That is so dumb, what kind of person can't differentiate who he sleep with?

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
This is the first time I am watching Marina play in a lakorn and she's doing good so far.
Because her playing Mai and Eui really makes me go wtf and go dang she can be irritating
and pitiful. I really like her portraying as Eui though. Question is does Neur like Eui?

One of her reasons is to prevent the fathers family from having a male heir.
The conflict started when the mother wanted to seek revenge to the father.I wonder if Eoi will ever live as a man in the end knowing that growing up he was deprived of his freedom.He never get to live properly as a man because he has to pretend to be his sister.if throughout the show he was a real man he could have dated a lot of girls already.just kidding.

alissaax

So he tells her dont accuse him of being bad/evil because she hurt and decieve him first.... but is going to sleep with her next week!?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`

Wow... the bts drama is more dramatic than the lakorn...

I don't watch this lakorn but I was curious as to why they changed the n'ek suddenly. They had to make n'ek get a full face lift (ps).

As soon as the ep. of Marina aired, sns in Thailand blew up. Ppl were angry and demanding why the n'ek changed.

Apparently, (according to Ma Ornlapa who said she spoke to p'Kai the producer) it looked like Richy was doing really well. The public was praising her acting etc... BUT in actuality, bts it's a diff. story. From the beginning of filming, the crew and staff had trouble working with her. Ma Ornlapa didn't elaborate what p'Kai meant though. The crew even wanted to resign from working on the team. It seem like Richy's acting was really good but they had to edit A LOT to make it look like that.

So the reasons Richy isn't in this anymore, is messy and complicated. There's the fact that she's not with the channel anymore.. and also, all the drama bts. WOW.

** p.s. please know that the sources are p'kai side... we don't know what Richy will say on her side.

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It could be that they want to promote Marggie’s sister. Richy has been given big projects but her acting hasn’t improved much. It took me awhile to watch her in Krong Kam.