❤️[CH3] Sorn Ngao Ruk (Love Drama Company) God Itthipat / Richie Omrawadee

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, this one is doing pretty well by Ch3 standards these days. How is the storyline? For those of you guys who are watching.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wow, this one is doing pretty well by Ch3 standards these days. How is the storyline? For those of you guys who are watching.
Annoying!!!! praek wants to hurt both twins for decieving and hurting him... crazy controlling mother that wants to destroy the father... an insane stepmother that was the family fortune.

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Annoying!!!! praek wants to hurt both twins for decieving and hurting him... crazy controlling mother that wants to destroy the father... an insane stepmother that was the family fortune.
Plus confusing. Lol I am not even sure the spoilers I listened from YouTube is accurate anymore.
All I got to say is that when you have a bad writer, a bad director and bad actors, you will get one confusing and annoying story :fighting3:

alissaax

Plus confusing. Lol I am not even sure the spoilers I listened from YouTube is accurate anymore.
All I got to say is that when you have a bad writer, a bad director and bad actors, you will get one confusing and annoying story :fighting3:
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
The summary might be base on the book ver.
So true.... i have a feeling their next work will be bad but will get hype because of bias fanbase mainly

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
The script is insane. Keep insulting women in order to let BL become reasonable. The male twin keep pretending he is innocent in swapping. He is the one who forced his sister to swap. However, he said he never want to seize Nuermek from his sister when Neurmek wanted to find out the turth. This is ridiculous!!

Last edited:

manoue

sarNie Egg
I think it's a shame that for a series that works well, that at the moment there is a bad image about the actors, the series. If they have had problems, they are not our problems, we must know how to separate the lakorn and their problems. Then even though I would have richie stay until the end, if in the story they had already planned to change the actress, why make it a drama?

manoue

sarNie Egg
Praek, Imagine for a second if you were him, what would you have done? I, too, would have done the same thing

alissaax

Praek, Imagine for a second if you were him, what would you have done? I, too, would have done the same thing
I meant the whole storyline right now is annoying and crazy... not the praek. There's other main lead characters thats more cruel and done far more worst than what god's character does to hurt the twins. If he listened to their reasons and knew the entire truth that their mother abused and forced them to swap then he would have understood that they both didnt intent to deceive and hurt purposely. And not because ma wants to be with his younger brother like he thinks....

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
I meant the whole storyline right now is annoying and crazy... not the praek. There's other main lead characters thats more cruel and done far more worst than what god's character does to hurt the twins. If he listened to their reasons and knew the entire truth that their mother abused and forced them to swap then he would have understood that they both didnt intent to deceive and hurt purposely. And not because ma wants to be with his younger brother like he thinks....
God's character still misunderstood the truth. The male twin is willing to swap, only the female twin is abused and forced to swap by her mother and brother. However, her brother denied he wanted to seize his sister's husband and pretended he was innocent in forcing his sister to swap to be him permanently.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I guess messed up storyline is the new trend....stealing..abusing...cheating...and BL. I have another against BL but it's not my preferences ad in I don't seek it out to watch as the main theme. I feel like lots of these has been pushed towards us. MANY fan girls are so invasive/extreme as well

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
God's character still misunderstood the truth. The male twin is willing to swap, only the female twin is abused and forced to swap by her mother and brother. However, her brother denied he wanted to seize his sister's husband and pretended he was innocent in forcing his sister to swap to be him permanently.
That’s not entirely true. The female twin is not as innocent as you claim. She’s just as guilty. And how is the male twin is not abused when he is clearly force to live as a female by his mother almost in his entire life and even forced to take those pills unwilling? He clearly doesn’t want to be a female. After they both got hurt from the fire, his mother threatened him to put his twin sister in jail when he decided to give up to live as a female and back down. And who was the one responsible for them ending in that fire and got their faces burned? And their mother continue to abuse them(emotionally) even til now and she will never free them especially the male twin.

Also, I found out that Marina is Margie’s sister!? Lol and their father is white which I would never had thought of that cause I thought Margie was 100% Thai. She doesn’t look mixed at all :pancarta:

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, that's a lot to unpackage. I was curious since Thaidramaupdate was saying this was popular with due to having a good storyline and good acting, but then again Thaidramaupdate exaggerates sometimes lol. And see, I was wondering why most of the pics I saw were of a girl who wasn't Richie. But since they changed the actress that makes sense.

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
That’s not entirely true. The female twin is not as innocent as you claim. She’s just as guilty. And how is the male twin is not abused when he is clearly force to live as a female by his mother almost in his entire life and even forced to take those pills unwilling? He clearly doesn’t want to be a female. After they both got hurt from the fire, his mother threatened him to put his twin sister in jail when he decided to give up to live as a female and back down. And who was the one responsible for them ending in that fire and got their faces burned? And their mother continue to abuse them(emotionally) even til now and she will never free them especially the male twin.

Also, I found out that Marina is Margie’s sister!? Lol and their father is white which I would never had thought of that cause I thought Margie was 100% Thai. She doesn’t look mixed at all :pancarta:
I only talking about the swapping, in this case the female twin is only one who abused and forced by her mother and brother. The female twin should bear legal liability of fire. However, the fire was caused by the selfishness of the male twin and their parents. The male twin doesn't want to get married and want to be with P'Neur. Mother doesn't want the father's family to have descendants. Therefore, they united to force the female twin to swap permanently.

The male twin is the most disgusting character in the script. After P'Neur knew that they have swapped, he pretended he was innocent and forced by his sister to dress like a girl. The most ridiculous thing is he said that he never wanted to seize his sister's husband. Just like the one who forced his sister to swap and took every efforts to destroy her marriage never exist!!

Last edited:

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
Wow, that's a lot to unpackage. I was curious since Thaidramaupdate was saying this was popular with due to having a good storyline and good acting, but then again Thaidramaupdate exaggerates sometimes lol. And see, I was wondering why most of the pics I saw were of a girl who wasn't Richie. But since they changed the actress that makes sense.
The first half script(ep1-9) is good, but the second half is totally insane. All the logics is gone, keep insulting women to make BL line more reasonable.

I don't understand why everyone keep hurting the female twin. Sacrifice her as a tool to get what they want. The female twin is heroine of the original novel, but she became the villain in the lakorn.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The first half script(ep1-9) is good, but the second half is totally insane. All the logics is gone, keep insulting women to make BL line more reasonable.

I don't understand why everyone keep hurting the female twin. Sacrifice her as a tool to get what they want. The female twin is heroine of the original novel, but she became the villain in the lakorn.
Really? Man, that's terrible. Major skip for me then. I don't mind BL but one I want that to clear from the beginning and two insulting women in this day and age? No, thanks.

manoue

sarNie Egg

Is that the sister the heroine in the novel? Unbelievable I can hardly believe. I do not defend the brother, he has his wrongs too but you could see that in the end when he saw his sister suffer, he did not want to do it anymore, he wanted to stop everything and leave his sister but it's all because of the mother.
Then it was the sister who became hysterical. She wanted to kill her brother, while he never thought to physically hurt her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Well sounds like they are both cray...cray...understandably considering their F up situation

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
Really? Man, that's terrible. Major skip for me then. I don't mind BL but one I want that to clear from the beginning and two insulting women in this day and age? No, thanks.
The male twin illogically became innocent in the second half script. Just like he forgot everything that he has done to destroy his sister's marriage. He was willing to swap, but he pretended he was foreced to do it. However, P'Neur believed it.

The script keep insulting and hurting the female twin illogically. P'Neur felt deceived and betrayed after knowing the twins have swapped, but he only took revenge on the female twin. The mother keep neglecting her daughter and focus on her son.

If they want a BL script, please don't rewrite a normal love novel into BL!! It is ridiculous to let the original heroine to be villain in the lakorn.