❤️[CH3] Tiwa Sorn Dao (Kantana Evoulution) Chippy Sirin / Puen Khanin

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Puen is growing on me. He’s handsome, just need some time to get used to him. Does he have any lakorns lined up?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Puen is growing on me. He’s handsome, just need some time to get used to him. Does he have any lakorns lined up?
I love his smile...he smile with his whole face. He has a decent consistent lakorns...most are a decent storyline

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope other kiss scenes are like this...I don't care for crazy make out scenes like gmm...it depends on the context as well.

I like how this is not awkward or too much. Very tasteful.

Puen is soo adorable
LOL I agree GMM/Onehd (sometimes) and ch8 do hardcore make out scenes for shock factor, which makes it all seem tacky.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This was surprisingly good! I wasn’t gonna watch this but saw an episode when my parents was watching so I gave this a try. I feel like this storyline is a remake of an old lakorn, but can’t think of it. Tiwa and his uncle Mane act the same way which it was funny and cute. I had a good laughs at some of the stupid things they done. I like the family love they have for each other. Puen is adorable as a caveman and when came back from his study, he transformed into a very handsome man. I like his transformation, the more serious, stern Tiwa. This is the first time I’ve watch Chippy fully. She was pretty good but I didn’t like her character at some point. Dao had to learn the hard way. She didn’t help Tiwa wholeheartedly and lead the other guys into loving her, and all that came back to hurt her. Chippy have good chemistry with Mac, in some scenes, I thought she had better chemistry than Puen. Mac was pretty good in his character. He was scary psycho, but when he broke his heart because of Dao, I sympathize with him. He was dramatized as a kid by his mom. I like that all the characters has a purpose, they’re not just there to fill a gap.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm finally watching this lakorn after finishing Ratee Luang. Tbh, I prefer RL so much more. TSD was cute and funny, but I was annoyed and absolutely hated so many of the characters, esp. Somchai's character. Probably even more than Matsi. I mean, I really dislike both characters, but I hated how Somchai treated both Tiwa and Dao. He's such a terrible friend and so hostile. I loved Tiwa the most. He was the most tolerable character, very innocent. As for Dao, she has her moments. There were many moment's I disliked her but other times, she was tolerable. It was 50/50. And then you have Parada. He's fr a crazy man. I'm not going to try and justify him by saying he had a bad childhood and was raised unloved so that's why he's a bit crazy in the head, but I did feel bad for him. He was still definitely wrong for killing and hurting women. His mother is definitely to blame for too. Overall, the lakorn was decently good. It wasn't too bad nor was it really great. It was rather enjoyable to an extent, mostly bc of Tiwa. And because I absolutely love Puen and Chippy. lol

The biggest cringe in the entire lakorn would be the cgi lololol