❤️[CH7] Chart Payak Kom Nak Leng (Coliseum Intergroup): Kem Hussawee/ Hana Lewis

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is his fourth lakorn with Colliseum. They are a good action production, don’t get me wrong. I like that he has a new pairing too. Hana is pretty and they should give her more lakorns outside of actions as well. I think her new lakorn with Bigm is like the only non action.

Also, Kem has never paired up with a nek younger than him though lol. I hope he has a drama lakorn too. :confused: Really want him to pair up with Preaw or Prapye.

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
Yeah. I’m not a great fan of Hana. I guess whether I will watch it or not will depend of the script

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
This is his fourth lakorn with Colliseum. They are a good action production, don’t get me wrong. I like that he has a new pairing too. Hana is pretty and they should give her more lakorns outside of actions as well. I think her new lakorn with Bigm is like the only non action.

Also, Kem has never paired up with a nek younger than him though lol. I hope he has a drama lakorn too. :confused: Really want him to pair up with Preaw or Prapye.
This will action lakorn? I’m excited to this pairing! I hope it will be a action lakorn with a lot romance scenes! :)

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This will action lakorn? I’m excited to this pairing! I hope it will be a action lakorn with a lot romance scenes! :)
Yes, it’s an action. I saw daradaily actually posted an article bout this. Kems fans have been asking for him to “get out the jungle” meaning moving away from action lakorns and now look at what Ch7 did again. I mean yea, this production gets good ratings but it’s the same old thing. I saw lots of the Thai comments shading Ch7, which I don’t blame them. I mean I feel bad cause literally he has had maybe 10 lakorns total and FOUR of them are with this camp. Kem has lots of potential and has a good fan base outside of Thailand and in Thailand so being connected and have same genres/using the same production isn’t gonna help. I also feel bad for Hana cause she’s a pretty girl but always in lakorns where she rarely smiles and always doing action. They should of made this lakorn a romantic drama or comedy. I’m disappointed but I guess I never expect much anyways. Of course, I hope it does well and will watch to see a new pairing but hope both get a diff genre lakorn after this.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Action drama ? Oh then I’m definitely not watching then (sorry but it’s not my thing).
I’ll watch it only if Kem and Hana arr paired up again someday (I have this strange rule, please don’t ask me why, the explanation would be too long, that if my favorite actors/actresses are paired up more than once with one perticuliar actor/actress, I must watch their dramas together)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
New pairing to look forward watching! Though why is it action lakorn again lol