❤️[CH7] Fai Hima (Polyplus): Kwan Usamanee/Louis Hesse

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
@lakornsrok you're watching this too?! Yay! hahahhaha....

I havent watched the recent two episodes yet and this is ending next week...hur hur so fast!
Yes I am!! I decided to jump on it since I miss Kwan on screen. I was happy that her and Louis have some sizzling chemistry.. heheh Thank goodness we get to see her with Louis instead of Tui or it would've been a skip for me since Tui is so much older.

In today's episode, we see Ti playing the game with Kim since she is trying to catch him red-handed. She also is risking a lot. I am scared for her because when Kim finds out, shit will go down. OMGG I can't believe this coming week will be the last. The last episode better not be a rush. The pace is not too bad as long as there are Ti and Hin scenes. It is starting to drag though with all the drama. :BangHead:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I think there was supposed to be another kiss between pranang in today's ep (ep13) after Ti splashed water in Hin's face and called him a dog or something but... ch7 cut it out. Cause I saw a scene Similar to that in the opening or ending credits!!!! Gosh dam! Ch7 be cutting out all the good scenes! Like wtfffff!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Yes I am!! I decided to jump on it since I miss Kwan on screen. I was happy that her and Louis have some sizzling chemistry.. heheh Thank goodness we get to see her with Louis instead of Tui or it would've been a skip for me since Tui is so much older.

In today's episode, we see Ti playing the game with Kim since she is trying to catch him red-handed. She also is risking a lot. I am scared for her because when Kim finds out, shit will go down. OMGG I can't believe this coming week will be the last. The last episode better not be a rush. The pace is not too bad as long as there are Ti and Hin scenes. It is starting to drag though with all the drama. :BangHead:
Right! I'm so glad that it's Louis instead of Tui! Though I miss and love Kwan! If they didn't change pa'ek I wouldn't have tuned in. I'm already hoping for Louis and Kwan's reunion in another lakorn.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thats unlikely bc Kwan left CH7 already...this was her last lakorn and its Polyplus last lakorn too

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching this. In ep 4 and I cannot stand his wife!!! She is so rude and arrogant. Ugh. I honestly don’t know why he “loves” her. And if she doesn’t love him, why don’t she just leave him?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Nam is so childish. I get that during hard times she is dealing with it alone because her brother is not there, but when she said her mom was trying to accept the fact that Hin is no longer a cop or his break up with Ratree, like was that his fault? He is taking on the burden for his family, and also because of his misunderstanding that Tiya chose Kim for his money. I just want them to focus on the main lead, the surrounding characters are getting annoying lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Did they even air today’s episode? Can’t seem to find it. And tbh all the side characters are annoying beside Tiyas co worker friend.