❤️[CH7] Khu Khaen Saen Rak(Polyplus): Mike Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh yes I remember this one, it was rather silly. Hope this one is better. I'm excited to see Mike playing a dad though!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I remember not liking the storyline either. I thought it was a wasted lakorn for Chakrit and Aum back then.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ve never seen this one but it seems like lots of you guys didn’t like it! Hopefully Ch7 doesn’t make this remake too silly cause that’s definitely not what would suit Mike and Mookda together. That would just be a waste of a beautiful pairing.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I hope we can soon find it on the web so that I can read it and see if it is as good as the drama

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I thought Polyplus stopped producing lakorns. The last one was produced by Polyplus. I hate Polyplus, their lakorns become such nonsense.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
The last one they produced for Ch7 was Fai Hima (Kwan/ Louise Lakorn) if I remember correctly. There were news from insiders for awhile now that Polyplus will be back to produce lakorn. They used to be good but gradually get worse

Polyplus as in 3Zaaap! ??
Yes. That company that used to launch many stars in the past.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Really ? What did they produce ?
Oh gosh, they made a lot. Um let me list what comes to the top of my head. Tawan Tor Saeng (Mai and Dome), Rabum Duang Dao (Oil and Lydia), Fai Hima (Louis and Kwan), Buppae Leh Ruk (Poh and Aum), Ter Gub Kao Leh Ruk Khong Rao (Pae and Pancake), Prajan Lai Payak (Weir and Aum)., Ammaratalai (Paul and Yardthip), Prissana (Tik and Teya), Ram Pissaward (Paul and Pat), Rahut Rissaya (Paul and Noon), Dao Bpuen Din (Vee and Noon), Buang Rai Pai Ruk (Tle and Pancake), Dung Duang Haruthai (Weir and Kwan). About half of these dragged out unnecessarily and made me mad watching them. Dung Duang Haruthai, Ammaratalai, and Ram Pissaward are quite well done though and their older work in the early 00's are fine.