❤️[CH7] Koei Baan Rai Sapai Hiso (Media Studio): Mookda Narinrak / Kem Hussawee

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It's too early for them to reunite and CH7 is really pushing them together lol but they really look good together people will really think that they flirt with each other for real

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It's too early for them to reunite and CH7 is really pushing them together lol but they really look good together people will really think that they flirt with each other for real
Yes, it’s early for sure! But physically they do look really good together and their last lakorn gained them ton of fans. Ch7 will gain money from putting them together again. Lol, honestly I’ve never seen Ch7 pair up a koojin so quick. I think though Ch7 sees these two as their future top pek and top nek. I mean honestly Weir is getting old and will probably settle down in a few years with Bella. Also, Aum barely does lakorns now so she is slowly going into retirement lol. Min is their oldest nek after Aum.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know the plot for this lakorn
Kem will be an Isan guy who went overseas to earn his degree. Nek will be a rich hiso. That's all I know so far. Probably the typical hiso nek not wanting to marry a country guy but this country guy is well educated lol. Funny that Kem is real life Isan so its fitting.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
lol these fanservice maybe to hype up people for the lakorn, but then don't see them do with their other coworkers

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprised that they reunite this quickly but again their koojin fandom is so huge and they've been on trending for weeks so... Like you guys I wish they could be a bit more lowkey on this fanservice thing (to make it seem more genuine) because not everything has to be on camera, but it does benefit them and the channel a lot so I don't see it ending any time soon. I'm still happy because I really loved them together but aggressive fanservice sometimes makes us uncomfortable you know..
@kjc1994 yup I wanna see Mookda pair up with BigM too but knowing ch7, it will take them forever to pair him up with a popular nek :crybaby2: maybe it's just me but I wanna see Kem pair up with Min hehe.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprised that they reunite this quickly but again their koojin fandom is so huge and they've been on trending for weeks so... Like you guys I wish they could be a bit more lowkey on this fanservice thing (to make it seem more genuine) because not everything has to be on camera, but it does benefit them and the channel a lot so I don't see it ending any time soon. I'm still happy because I really loved them together but aggressive fanservice sometimes makes us uncomfortable you know..
@kjc1994 yup I wanna see Mookda pair up with BigM too but knowing ch7, it will take them forever to pair him up with a popular nek :crybaby2: maybe it's just me but I wanna see Kem pair up with Min hehe.
I noticed a lot of koojin have been trending lately esp the BL couple. They are like super popular right now and their fandom is HUGE.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It's funny how some fans saying ch7 never listen to the fans and now ch7 is giving in and listening to fans....giving what fans wanted.....now fans are complaining said it's to soon or over why they pairing up again. Lol I just find its funny....
True Ch7 never gives in to fans so this is a first so I guess in my opinion I don’t see anything wrong. Other channels constantly make money from koojins so Ch7 is giving it a try. I see nothing wrong. Now if they pair up 3+ times I would start getting annoyed. That is when it is a bit much and doesn’t give them a chance to show their skills with others.

Their fan service I’m whatever. I don’t really pay attention or care that much. In my opinion though, they are making money right now cause their lakorn just ended but it will most likely die down in a few weeks. It hasn’t been a complete month yet since it ended. Ch7 stars don’t do as many events as Ch3 stars so this is their chance to do more events even if it’s together.

Now about them being an item. I don’t see it happening or if it ever does, not for a long time. Mookda seems very mature for her age and seems to be really focused on her career and business. She even says she doesn’t want to date her coworker because if they break up it would cause work to be awkward. As for Kem, he still is really young and I think he has a hard time holding in his feelings. Even with Thisa he made news cause he said she was her spec. I think he’s still learning how to talk to reporters so sometimes he just says stuff. Anyways, that is just my thoughts and opinions on this just like how some others shared theirs.

Last edited:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I am not asking ch7 for anything. I’m just asking them to make avail to their lakorn internationally. For example, if they post their drama on YouTube then this could widen their fan base as well as their stars popularity. Ch7 don’t know anything. I wish I could take over the company but I’m on the other side of the world.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
True Ch7 never gives in to fans so this is a first so I guess in my opinion I don’t see anything wrong. Other channels constantly make money from koojins so Ch7 is giving it a try. I see nothing wrong. Now if they pair up 3+ times I would start getting annoyed. That is when it is a bit much and doesn’t give them a chance to show their skills with others.

Their fan service I’m whatever. I don’t really pay attention or care that much. In my opinion though, they are making money right now cause their lakorn just ended but it will most likely die down in a few weeks. It hasn’t been a complete month yet since it ended. Ch7 stars don’t do as many events as Ch3 stars so this is their chance to do more events even if it’s together.

Now about them being an item. I don’t see it happening or if it ever does, not for a long time. Mookda seems very mature for her age and seems to be really focused on her career and business. She even says she doesn’t want to date her coworker because if they break up it would cause work to awkward. As for Kem, he still is really young and I think he has a hard time holding in his feelings. Even with Thisa he made news cause he said she was her spec. I think he’s still learning how to talk to reporters so sometimes he just says stuff. Anyways, that is just my thoughts and opinions on this just like how some others shared theirs.
I really dont mind if they pair up more than 3 times but the fanservice annoyed me lol. They keep popping on twitter and ig. but gotta agree with what you've said about kem and mookda, i doubt their relationship will last if they do have something goin on unless if they can pull a Nadechyaya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not asking ch7 for anything. I’m just asking them to make avail to their lakorn internationally. For example, if they post their drama on YouTube then this could widen their fan base as well as their stars popularity. Ch7 don’t know anything. I wish I could take over the company but I’m on the other side of the world.
Exactly but CH7 is so selfish when it comes to lakorns airing internationally it's so sad that we cannot watch CH7 lakorns unless someone subs it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If Weir and Pancake are any example, this won't last lol, Weir became allergic to koojins right after
Lol, I don’t think this will last either. They’re taking advantage of their popularity as much as possible. Best of luck to them. I don’t care about this koojin but I hope their 2nd lakorn is good cus I love comedy.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I even noticed that Euro and Ben are included in the trip. Maybe Ning will consider them for her future lakorns

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Now about them being an item. I don’t see it happening or if it ever does, not for a long time. Mookda seems very mature for her age and seems to be really focused on her career and business. She even says she doesn’t want to date her coworker because if they break up it would cause work to be awkward. As for Kem, he still is really young and I think he has a hard time holding in his feelings. Even with Thisa he made news cause he said she was her spec. I think he’s still learning how to talk to reporters so sometimes he just says stuff. Anyways, that is just my thoughts and opinions on this just like how some others shared theirs.
I agree. Mookda is very mature for her age and Kem is young and unable to control his feelings or actions. I think in one of the radio interviews, the host cut in when it seemed Kem was going to say a little too much. Everyone expects the typical we’re just friends/co-workers/PeeNong response...lol. But I think that’s one of the reasons he has so many fans; his frankness, innocence, and ban ban aura. Also, Mookda would get surprised by the direct questions but had always answered how she viewed relationships the same every time. Sometimes I think she throws people off with her maturity. Heck I wasn’t saving to buy a house on my own in my early twenties like she has. Anyone that dates either of them (even if it’s each other) have to be really confident and open minded cause they both can build chemistry with their co-stars and do real kisses. :)

The difference between them and NY times is age which probably caused NY managers to control what is seen. I saw a lot of NY KooJin stuff going on but I didn’t pay as much attention because I wasn’t really a fan of their lakorns together. I never saw any of Weir/Pancake stuff either and still haven’t seen a single one of their lakorns together. All the pairs are very different and shouldn’t be compared. I think all the channels try to do KooJin and some become popular, some don’t. I also think of IG and Twitter stuff from actors/actresses the same as any regular person. In fact some regular people show almost every moment of their life on IG/Twitter. That’s just some of my opinions.

Anyways, looking forward to new Mookda lakorns with both Mike and Kem. Also, waiting for Maggie Appa’s lakorn with Oat cause none of the current lakorns are peaking my interest.

Last edited: