❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

saracha

sarNie Egg
Finally I finished episodes 1 and 2, one problem I find is the people are soooo tan and Orange ... like all their make up is bad despite them wearing pretty thick make up. Thanwa is going okay, he’s not bad compared to Stephan in old version. But I find Sammie too stern, like she’s not really emoting any feelings. She’s just starring and talking ...chemistry wise it’s really hard to find them compatible. Idk what the problem is but they’re not sparkling together :( and the editing is not that good either. Pretty chopping and low quality.

The biggest scene I was looking forward to was the the schocking scene when p’ek found out n’ek was pimchanok and he was supposed to be so shock in utter unbelief but they really down play that scene and it didn’t come across as so shocking and unbelievable to the audience. In the old version when p’ek found out n’ek nurse was pimchanok, who he believed has killed his bro/friend, he couldn’t even breathe as he was in utter shock. Big eyes/distraught. I really wish they had emphasize on that scene to make it understood why p’ek started stalking n’ek after. Sorry, I was disappointed.

idk if I’ll keep up anymore but may peek at ep3 just to see if there’s progress.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Finally I finished episodes 1 and 2, one problem I find is the people are soooo tan and Orange ... like all their make up is bad despite them wearing pretty thick make up. Thanwa is going okay, he’s not bad compared to Stephan in old version. But I find Sammie too stern, like she’s not really emoting any feelings. She’s just starring and talking ...chemistry wise it’s really hard to find them compatible. Idk what the problem is but they’re not sparkling together :( and the editing is not that good either. Pretty chopping and low quality.

The biggest scene I was looking forward to was the the schocking scene when p’ek found out n’ek was pimchanok and he was supposed to be so shock in utter unbelief but they really down play that scene and it didn’t come across as so shocking and unbelievable to the audience. In the old version when p’ek found out n’ek nurse was pimchanok, who he believed has killed his bro/friend, he couldn’t even breathe as he was in utter shock. Big eyes/distraught. I really wish they had emphasize on that scene to make it understood why p’ek started stalking n’ek after. Sorry, I was disappointed.

idk if I’ll keep up anymore but may peek at ep3 just to see if there’s progress.

He doesn't really stalk her in this version. He is more calculating and manipulative.

Sammy will emote more. I feel they made her character emote more than the old version. At least with her feeling w/pk. I feel nk cries more openly here with other's. In Kobe's version she mostly cry at her great granny place and kept things to herself more. She also does some slapping here. She slaps pk and eventually Khem.

My fav scenes is when nk nurse pk when he was paralyzed. You see his mom and p'Kim seeing the true her. I also felt pk accepted his love for nk w/the wall of Pete.

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Hahaha...he was so cautious during his interview. When the host tease him about a word play with grace's name.

I think he is doing ok...but I feel he cautious because he flirted hardcore with sammy and ot long after he got back w/green...at ....the end she wasn't that into it as he was
So Thanwa and Green dated before and then they got back together after a break? Were they together before Thanwa and Sammy started flirting? I mean gosh, they're super cute and playful with each other. I love their playfulness behind the scenes and off screen. I hope they're get together in the future like how Chai and Vicki did after 8 years apart living separate lives :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So Thanwa and Green dated before and then they got back together after a break? Were they together before Thanwa and Sammy started flirting? I mean gosh, they're super cute and playful with each other. I love their playfulness behind the scenes and off screen. I hope they're get together in the future like how Chai and Vicki did after 8 years apart living separate lives :)
Green and thanwa dated... broke up.. ....he flirted w/sammy during their lakorn And after... he was into it more...I think sammy wasn't that into it anymore And they died down And after that...he actually got back together w/green and they been together ever since. Thanwa And green are a good match

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Oh thanks for the info. Sammy and Thanwa won't have a future together as a couple then I'm sad to hear that but Happy for Thanwa and Green. I actually like her too , but they just don't look as happy off screen like how Thanwa and Sammy were Is Sammy talking or dating anyone?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123

Sammy said she is still single.

Ch7 need to pair her up w/Micheal, louisse, Mik (recently she has a few photo OP w/him), big, weir

But ch7 don't use her well. I hope she moves to pptv w/Benz or something...or hopefully ch7 start using her better since Kwan and pooklook left

@Kate Chao

Thanwa and sammy flirting was fresh and new during that time so it may seem like they have more fun. They were both having fun. Esp Sammy. Thanwa was full on w/sammy and any girl would like that attention but sammy at the end wasn't that into it.

Green and thanwa are good together. They look happy.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123

Sammy said she is still single.

Ch7 need to pair her up w/Micheal, louisse, Mik (recently she has a few photo OP w/him), big, weir

But ch7 don't use her well. I hope she moves to pptv w/Benz or something...or hopefully ch7 start using her better since Kwan and pooklook left

@Kate Chao

Thanwa and sammy flirting was fresh and new during that time so it may seem like they have more fun. They were both having fun. Esp Sammy. Thanwa was full on w/sammy and any girl would like that attention but sammy at the end wasn't that into it.

Green and thanwa are good together. They look happy.
She’s too pretty to be single. Haha. No, I don’t want to see Sammie pair up with Louisse. Something about him that I don’t like. I want to see her with Kem! I don’t like that she had to pair up with Porch again! What a waste.

Thanwa had move in and him and Green seem to enjoy their dating. I like them as a couple.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She’s too pretty to be single. Haha. No, I don’t want to see Sammie pair up with Louisse. Something about him that I don’t like. I want to see her with Kem! I don’t like that she had to pair up with Porch again! What a waste.

Thanwa had move in and him and Green seem to enjoy their dating. I like them as a couple.
It's awesome that she is single....she is happy or don't need a guy to be happy.

Porche is better than Kelly hahaha

I think louisse is adorable...I liked him w/maggi in fah hong remake.. I'm not a fan of him but I feel they will look good together.

Ch7 don't really seem to give sammy much. She get 1 lakorn a yr and not much of a variety of pk. She got Kelly, Kelly, new, thanwa and porche....I do like her and porche

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's awesome that she is single....she is happy or don't need a guy to be happy.

Porche is better than Kelly hahaha

I think louisse is adorable...I liked him w/maggi in fah hong remake.. I'm not a fan of him but I feel they will look good together.

Ch7 don't really seem to give sammy much. She get 1 lakorn a yr and not much of a variety of pk. She got Kelly, Kelly, new, thanwa and porche....I do like her and porche
I agreed if she’s happy being single that all good. I’m sure she gets court by many men, but we just don’t hear about it.
Yes, Porche is better than Kelly and I do like their first lakorn a lot, but don’t want to see her pair with him again.
I have a feeling she’s going to go freelance if she continues to get one lakorn a year this this. I hope she goes freelance!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agreed if she’s happy being single that all good. I’m sure she gets court by many men, but we just don’t hear about it.
Yes, Porche is better than Kelly and I do like their first lakorn a lot, but don’t want to see her pair with him again.
I have a feeling she’s going to go freelance if she continues to get one lakorn a year this this. I hope she goes freelance!
I felt thanwa courted her but at the end she wasn't that into him. She in general has a good relationship w/her pk. I know her dad has been sick for the past year and she was spending time and taking care of him b4 he passed. So that's prob. Her main focus b4 having a bf.

I don't mind her reuniting w/porche, they have great chemistry. I even like her w/Om.

I did not watch any of her lakorn w/Kelly and I I've seen some of his older lakorns. I tried it and couldn't get into him as her pk hahaha

Ch7 suck and misused Sammy. She work hard in rai roles and secondary roles. Even after her lakorn is a hit we don't really hear or see from her. They rather promote peak than her.

I enjoyed some of her evenings lakorn. The 1 w/golf was good and the 1 w/pai.

Benz is freelance and they seems like good friends. I think New and her share the same management...? He left ch7 too...maybe she'll follow after her contracts ends...1hd and Gmm is more progressive and they have lakorns on Netflix

I don't know when her contracts ends but I hope she switch like pooklook and Kwan. Either that ch7 better treat her better.

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg

Omg really? They're living together oh wow! I guess so he can get away from Sammy since they live in the same condo :/ less distraction the better for him :)

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
I felt thanwa courted her but at the end she wasn't that into him. She in general has a good relationship w/her pk. I know her dad has been sick for the past year and she was spending time and taking care of him b4 he passed. So that's prob. Her main focus b4 having a bf.

I don't mind her reuniting w/porche, they have great chemistry. I even like her w/Om.

I did not watch any of her lakorn w/Kelly and I I've seen some of his older lakorns. I tried it and couldn't get into him as her pk hahaha

Ch7 suck and misused Sammy. She work hard in rai roles and secondary roles. Even after her lakorn is a hit we don't really hear or see from her. They rather promote peak than her.

I enjoyed some of her evenings lakorn. The 1 w/golf was good and the 1 w/pai.

Benz is freelance and they seems like good friends. I think New and her share the same management...? He left ch7 too...maybe she'll follow after her contracts ends...1hd and Gmm is more progressive and they have lakorns on Netflix

I don't know when her contracts ends but I hope she switch like pooklook and Kwan. Either that ch7 better treat her better.
Yeah Spanky, I thought the same way too. Maybe things didn't work out because she needed to focus on her dad and Thanwa couldn't wait for her and he needed someone since his families in Laos. But I wondered if Thanwa sent her any greetings when she lost her dad since he or golf didn't even go to the funeral :/ I thought that was sad to see that they didn't show any support being how close they were to her in spite of having a girlfriend :/

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Oh lol I saw a news about Thanwa really wants to marry Green and then another interview of them talking about marriage and kids after 3 years of dating wow