❤️[CH7] Mon Garn Bandan Ruk (Dida Video) : Mik Thongraya/Bow Maylada

sanaeozora

sarNie Egg
If the Subbing Gods grace us, I'll definitely watch this. I'd watch Mik sitting on a chair reading the Yellow Pages, and I loved Bow's spunkiness in her role in KC. Also, the storyline feels more like a k-drama than a lakorn so that makes it even more interesting. Any news of the presumed release date?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
She’s really dating Donut or it’s a koo-jin promo? Well Donut is around her age, it agrees Mik suits her better. Lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
At first I thought it was for promotion sake but theres no reason to promote anything since they're not having a lakorn together so I think they might be dating. Lol I think they're cute

iczoki

sarNie Egg
I found this Lakorn bts on youtube.
So I want to share it with u guys here.
Bow and Mik are so cute together :aaaaa:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
omg! speaking of Bow&Donut!!! I think they make a cute couple!!!! Shipped them ever since their lakorn khun chai kai tong! Anyways, I can't wait to watch this!!! but i also don't want Fai Hima to end lol. but yeah i feel like Bow is literally her character. she's those na'ek with good a** sense of humor. like that girl can make you laugh! I love her!!!! And mik...i guess I'm neutral wit him.. haven't grown on me but I don't mind watching him...gotta admit he's been paired with the alot of the pretty na'eks ...Bow, Pooklook, Green, Stephany, Mookda, and wit Kwan too (like 1 ep).

Last edited: