❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
the wednesday ep always... still really enjoy moments between Linin and Tin haha especially when she sat on his lap :clap:
they just released a short interview of BigM and Preaw answering questions about each other? seem cute and funny wonder if anyone kind person can sub <3

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
the wednesday ep always... still really enjoy moments between Linin and Tin haha especially when she sat on his lap :clap:
they just released a short interview of BigM and Preaw answering questions about each other? seem cute and funny wonder if anyone kind person can sub <3
Yeah Wednesday episodes are always a bit off... But anyway today we're gonna get a kiss and something spicy!
I only understood a bit of their interview but they're so cute. It seems like they get along really well, which makes sense why their chemistry is very good.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
i will use number to describe now lol
- Tinnapat's acting: 10
- Tin and Linin chemistry: 10 when he hates her >>> 5 when theyre on good terms (dang i'd prefer them hating each other and more revenge scenes than polite friendzone but yeah things should go slowly).
- editing: 4 maybe lower. lol i cant believe they let us see the camera and cameraman's shadow onscreen (the motorboat scene) and also Linin was wearing sthg white but mmt later its gone.
- Mek + Thanya + Sirot = whole mess
- almost forgot Linin "unfriend forever" line and her slap in Mek's face: 100, shouldve slapped harder lol i hate him so muchhh

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
i will use number to describe now lol
- Tinnapat's acting: 10
- Tin and Linin chemistry: 10 when he hates her >>> 5 when theyre on good terms (dang i'd prefer them hating each other and more revenge scenes than polite friendzone but yeah things should go slowly).
- editing: 4 maybe lower. lol i cant believe they let us see the camera and cameraman's shadow onscreen (the motorboat scene) and also Linin was wearing sthg white but mmt later its gone.
- Mek + Thanya + Sirot = whole mess
- almost forgot Linin "unfriend forever" line and her slap in Mek's face: 100, shouldve slapped harder lol i hate him so muchhh
Too accurate lmaooo. With this lakorn, I can tolerate only when Linin is fierce and slaps them all lol. All supporting characters are a mess and mad annoying. Once again, the thing that keeps me following this far is pranang. Their chemistry is fire when the confront each other and decent when they're nice to each other. We haven't seen lots of love scenes so we'll talk about it later.
That being said today's episode wasn't bad tho but it should be better bc we're half way through the lakorn already.
I know people doubted Big M as a praek when he started being promoted to be one since he didn't seem to have enough aura. But in fact, he keeps proving he can be a great main lead with a unique charisma. His acting has improved constantly and it's undeniably one of the best, if not the best, in this cast. I can see him and Kem being the best praeks in ch7 in the near future.
Pranang's scenes today were done well, romantic, intense or hilarious. Things seem to hit up more next week bc we're gonna get a jealous kiss hehe

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Honestly I would say that Big M does a better job of expressing his face compared to Kem. Don’t get me wrong, I love Kem too but he definitely still needs to work on those emotions and blank stares. Where as Big M., I can feel his emotions through the face he gives. He doesn’t have blank stares like Kem and makes you feel what he feels. With Kem’s blank stares, I feel confused when I’m watching him in action

Anyways on to this lakorn. Today’s episode by far was most appealing because our leads finally got to be together and we got to see their bipolarness. I get so annoyed seeing Mac, Sirote, and others. I enjoy Linin and Tinnapat so much. I didn’t expect for him to be all up on her but damn that was hot. I can’t wait for next week to come since I’m curious to what he will do. Possibly he acted like they slept together? in the preview he said he is successful with revenging but not as much as how his sister died. please more skinship between these two! And hopefully no more daydreams since Tinnapat is now beside her.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly I would say that Big M does a better job of expressing his face compared to Kem. Don’t get me wrong, I love Kem too but he definitely still needs to work on those emotions and blank stares. Where as Big M., I can feel his emotions through the face he gives. He doesn’t have blank stares like Kem and makes you feel what he feels. With Kem’s blank stares, I feel confused when I’m watching him in action

Anyways on to this lakorn. Today’s episode by far was most appealing because our leads finally got to be together and we got to see their bipolarness. I get so annoyed seeing Mac, Sirote, and others. I enjoy Linin and Tinnapat so much. I didn’t expect for him to be all up on her but damn that was hot. I can’t wait for next week to come since I’m curious to what he will do. Possibly he acted like they slept together? in the preview he said he is successful with revenging but not as much as how his sister died. please more skinship between these two! And hopefully no more daydreams since Tinnapat is now beside her.
Yeah Big M is more competent in facial expressions and his eyes transmit more emotions while Kem sometimes is a bit stiff with blank stares. However his emotional scenes are very good considering he's still new. I think both of them can improve a lot in the future bc they're very daring and committed to their work, not to mention they don't hold back in love scenes.
I was shocked when he's all up on her too and that's hot ngl but I'd prefer it more when they're both conscious. And yup pls no daydreaming and more interactions between them

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sirot is so pathetic. What is he, 5? Why the heck is this grown man crying like an idiot? Why is Thanya just hanging out at random hotels? I know she's rich but come on, it can't be that coincidental that she's at the same hotel as Linin.

I love the scenes between Tin and Linin so far. I like that the storyline made the reason behind Tinapat's anger due to the lies Teywee and Sirot told, I really thought his revenge was just going to be based on his assumptions that Sirot is in love with Tin and that would have stretched things a little thin. Sirot and Teywee being the catalyst for his revenge seem to make a lot more sense.

What the bejeezus, Tin was seriously so horny he wanted to rawr Linin in her sleep. I knew he was sexually frustrated but not to this extent.

BigM's acting really depends on the lakorn. In Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpuen I remember his worst acting in the scene in the hut with Preaw and he was super stiff saying his lines. I went back to his older stuff and he was fantastic in Kha Ma Gub Prah where he played a lovable goof, it was something different for him where he isn't brooding all the time like a lot of his roles and he's pretty funny in a comedic role. He's also good in Hong Nuer Mungkorn. But anyways, he's doing pretty well here, at least his acting is consistent.

Last edited:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Sirot is so pathetic. What is he, 5? Why the heck is this grown man crying like an idiot? Why is Thanya just hanging out at random hotels? I know she's rich but come on, it can't be that coincidental that she's at the same hotel as Linin.

I love the scenes between Tin and Linin so far. I like that the storyline made the reason behind Tinapat's anger due to the lies Teywee and Sirot told, I really thought his revenge was just going to be based on his assumptions that Sirot is in love with Tin and that would have stretched things a little thin. Sirot and Teywee being the catalyst for his revenge seem to make a lot more sense.

What the bejeezus, Tin was seriously so horny he wanted to rawr Linin in her sleep. I knew he was sexually frustrated but not to this extent.

BigM's acting really depends on the lakorn. In Pleng Ruk Pleng Bpuen I remember his worst acting in the scene in the hut with Preaw and he was super stiff saying his lines. I went back to his older stuff and he was fantastic in Kha Ma Gub Prah where he played a lovable goof, it was something different for him where he isn't brooding all the time like a lot of his roles and he's pretty funny in a comedic role. He's also good in Hong Nuer Mungkorn. But anyways, he's doing pretty well here, at least his acting is consistent.
Hahah did you type too fast that you wrote Tin instead of Linin?? hahahh if Sirot was in love with Tin, he would be dead meat by now. hahaha I agree that I am glad at least his reasons to revenge was because of the lies he heard from Teywee and Sirot. I don't think anyone of us was expecting Tin to be that horny and try to R her. hahaha I think if Linin was awake, she'd be super happy since she been daydreaming of him being nice to her and them kissing:pancarta: So far their chemistry is what keeps this lakorn interesting and appealing to watch. I seriously can't get enough of them two. I need them to go to the jungle already hahaha so then no one will bother them!! Wait I hope we get the tub scene first and it better not be an imagination :worship2:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched yesterday’s episode and it was pointless! I cannot stand the rais. The three girls and Mac are just so annoying and Sirot is just so trash. Sirot has to be the most delusional character ever. I need them to go away and I would enjoy this Lakorn way more. I like the chemistry that nek and pek have though. I honestly like when pek has his mask on cause he has a better personality. He can even laugh with Linin, which is rare. I will watch today’s episode tomorrow and I pray it’s better.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hahah did you type too fast that you wrote Tin instead of Linin?? hahahh if Sirot was in love with Tin, he would be dead meat by now. hahaha I agree that I am glad at least his reasons to revenge was because of the lies he heard from Teywee and Sirot. I don't think anyone of us was expecting Tin to be that horny and try to R her. hahaha I think if Linin was awake, she'd be super happy since she been daydreaming of him being nice to her and them kissing:pancarta: So far their chemistry is what keeps this lakorn interesting and appealing to watch. I seriously can't get enough of them two. I need them to go to the jungle already hahaha so then no one will bother them!! Wait I hope we get the tub scene first and it better not be an imagination :worship2:
LOL I guess I was so passionate when I was writing I wasn’t thinking straight

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay the newest episode was definitely better and we are finally starting to see the revenge. I’m ready for Wednesday now. In episode 9, I’m like gosh pek was ready towards the end of the episode. I was like man, she’s knocked! Calm down! Haha. I hate Sirot, his mom, the three girls, and Mac!!!! Ugh, that’s a lot of characters that are not likable lol. I try to overlook them but it’s so hard when they get lots of air time! BigM and Preaw have great chemistry though and it makes me want to go watch their precious lakorn. BigM looks so good to me now. I never watched his lakorns before this but definitely going to go back now cause at least there will be eyecandy even if the storyline isn’t good lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Okay the newest episode was definitely better and we are finally starting to see the revenge. I’m ready for Wednesday now. In episode 9, I’m like gosh pek was ready towards the end of the episode. I was like man, she’s knocked! Calm down! Haha. I hate Sirot, his mom, the three girls, and Mac!!!! Ugh, that’s a lot of characters that are not likable lol. I try to overlook them but it’s so hard when they get lots of air time! BigM and Preaw have great chemistry though and it makes me want to go watch their precious lakorn. BigM looks so good to me now. I never watched his lakorns before this but definitely going to go back now cause at least there will be eyecandy even if the storyline isn’t good lol.
Yeah you should watch their other one. It’s not great but it’s entertaining. BigM and Preaw have a lot of good scenes in that one too and their relationship is slap and kiss in the beginning. Plus they have a willing scene in the forest ;)

CPY

GotomySin
Yeah you should watch their other one. It’s not great but it’s entertaining. BigM and Preaw have a lot of good scenes in that one too and their relationship is slap and kiss in the beginning. Plus they have a willing scene in the forest ;)
I miss Hin Thalat. 555