❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m all caught up on this lakorn. I really love the chemistry between Preaw and BigM, it’s pretty intense. The storyline kinda has been all over the place but I’m ready for the revenge to start so the storyline picks up and has a motive haha. I saw in the music video BigM grabs her hard and she’s so happy and tries to hug him and then he pushes her off. Makes me wonder if she will actually like getting tortured by him since she loves him so much lol. I’m not a fan of BigM’s hair in this lakorn lol but Preaw looks really pretty in here.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I’m all caught up on this lakorn. I really love the chemistry between Preaw and BigM, it’s pretty intense. The storyline kinda has been all over the place but I’m ready for the revenge to start so the storyline picks up and has a motive haha. I saw in the music video BigM grabs her hard and she’s so happy and tries to hug him and then he pushes her off. Makes me wonder if she will actually like getting tortured by him since she loves him so much lol. I’m not a fan of BigM’s hair in this lakorn lol but Preaw looks really pretty in here.
Me too. I think the storyline has been quite everywhere so far but their chemistry makes up for it lol. I think they're one of a few couples who can do well with both comedic and intense scenes, the chemistry is very consistent. With that being said, I can tolerate all the weird things going on just for the revenge part. Btw it's refreshing to watch a lakorn where n'ek is so in love/obsessed with p'ek this early lmao. I bet it's gonna be a crazy but sweet revenge haha

CPY

GotomySin
So they knew each other since High school then.
I guessed that before I saw this picturw. This writer kinda want to trick people believe that Tin despised Linin. They want to include backstory later to elaborate further. They want to build more conflict but the way that this lakorn shoot was Tin and Linin playing tug of war.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I guessed that before I saw this picturw. This writer kinda want to trick people believe that Tin despised Linin. They want to include backstory later to elaborate further. They want to build more conflict but the way that this lakorn shoot was Tin and Linin playing tug of war.
I wish they have done a better way for audiences knows that they know each other instead of cutting scenes that makes no sense. What do we expect with this production. o_O

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea, I agree, there is more to the story for sure.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 3, Why do I get the feeling Tin loves Linin but she hurt him when they were younger(If he has know her that long) so he wants to hurt her because he was hurt. If it that I bet it was a miss understanding. I could be wrong thought. There has to be a reason eh.

Omg no poor Prang :(.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
two direct kisses today (in Linin's imagination but whatever they kissedddd) :cheer:their eyes for each other every time they kiss, their chemistry is my fave :love::thumbup: Preaw's look is getting fancier over each episode, love her outfits. anw Tin's suit when he attended the wedding, the color was not even match :rolleyes: they should give him better clothes too lol.
poor Pong, he was too nice. and really hate that b**tard fiance of Tin's sister, that a****le shoud've been erased sooner geez.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Uggggg there is so much Sirot in this episode and he's so unbearably annoying. I swear Tin was onscreen for about a quarter of the episode. I'm so happy Nuch is finally dying in the next episode, her scenes are torture. And wth is with wrong Prang and Mac's scenes together, it's getting so silly. When he flicked her forehead I died LOL

So funny how Linin finally realizes she's going insane with her daydreaming. I gotta admit, I enjoyed her daydreaming this episode.

I didn't like this episode because of all the annoying side characters. I would have preferred if they just kept Pong for this episode instead and focused more on scenes leading to the wedding. I have a feeling things won't start to really progress until next week's episodes.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Lol Linin's imaginations are just insane and hilarious at the same time. Girlie doesn't have to wait too long anymore because the real romance is about to start really soon lol (of course so as the anticipated revenge hehe). I'm glad that Nuch is gonna die soon it's just exhausting to watch the supporting characters' scenes. Like I couldn't care less they're so annoying. But lucky for them pranang's scenes were interesting enough to keep the audience. The funny thing is in today's episode they kissed. Twice. And it's not even real lmao. The production is so generous giving us love scenes and I ain't complaining lol. Hopefully it's getting more interesting next week

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hahahaah I can agree with many of you. As bad as it sounds, I am ready for Nuch to die so then Tin will be able to come back and start his revenge for his sister's death. I am also looking forward to when Tin attacks the dumb money hungry fiancee. He has no right to treat his sister like that. I love the imaginations and the kisses we got. I hope the next intimate scenes we get of them will not be imaginary hehe I know I find it so funny that Linin is head over heels with Tin so when she gets kidnap, I bet she will enjoy it so much. The only thing she will be hurt is his insulting words lol but she will have so much fun being with him :pancarta:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Man I wish the storyline was more detailed cause it’s all over the place but I love the leads and that’s keeping me in this lol. I’m just ready for the sister to go now cause then we get a real storyline. Gosh, Linin is in love love haha. I’m not used to neks being obsessed like peks like this but that’s what makes me like it more haha.

Qyou

sarNie Egg
I saw some snippet here and there, just wondering if the kiss during the wedding is Tin's imagination or Linin's??

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
their rating for ep 6 fell hard lol. most fans are complaining about the script and dida's editing. Noot is dead now and p'ek starts his revenge, wonder if they could keep things up next week. already half the way, please don't waste it @ lorddida :(
gladly pranang's chemistry is still good and giving me hope.