❤️[CH7] Plerng Prissana (Firstclass Entertainment) : Om Akapan / Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Another revenge lakorn for Sammy though? I hope she does a light lakorn (romantic comedy) though, but it's okay
There is a rumor that she will pair with Mike in new lakorn soon and I hope it's true
This storyline seems favorable that the thai audience like....another "meek" character for her

I hope so... and yes I want a romantic fun comedy or a romantic fun action....boran lakorn.

Where was the rumor about mike?

Her lakorn announcement with Om squash the rumor of her leaving...either ch7 shape up and is giving her more or they are BS-ing her and stringing her along on empty promises

She has 2 movie coming out maybe nxt year? That'll give her some MORE exposure

Thai ET is slowing fading from KJ .....

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This storyline seems favorable that the thai audience like....another "meek" character for her

I hope so... and yes I want a romantic fun comedy or a romantic fun action....boran lakorn.

Her lakorn announcement with Om squash the rumor of her leaving...either ch7 shape up and is giving her more or they are BS-ing her and stringing her along on empty promises

I bet you this is the 2nd option. I am sure I am not the only one being vocal about wishing her to leave that shitnel hole that has been wasting her career while paring her with actors they know she hardly has chemistry with (I mean Kelly??? twice???). Now they simply give her a "bone". When shitnel 7 really wants to promote you one can see it through the lakorns and the actors they make you work with (Now case is improving).

PS : what is KJ ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I bet you this is the 2nd option. I am sure I am not the only one being vocal about wishing her to leave that shitnel hole that has been wasting her career while paring her with actors they know she hardly has chemistry with (I mean Kelly??? twice???). Now they simply give her a "bone". When shitnel 7 really wants to promote you one can see it through the lakorns and the actors they make you work with (Now case is improving).

PS : what is KJ ?

Koo Jin

Namwan & Benz left... she's friends with them

Let's see if we see anything from the rumor of her and mike....

It didn't say she renew her contract

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult

I heard the rumor is Roy Tra Kammathep, which is a marriage story line, married first and then love later. But p'ek dont want to get engaged to n'ek cuz he has girlfriend alr
That story line seems silly to me though.
But I hope it's truee

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I heard the rumor is Roy Tra Kammathep, which is a marriage story line, married first and then love later. But p'ek dont want to get engaged to n'ek cuz he has girlfriend alr
That story line seems silly to me though.
But I hope it's truee

Oooooo...thanks.... I'll be happy for a fresh pairing and thai ppl seem to like that type of lakorn. Storyline is ok.

Kinda like Mia teng or Kling la lang...

I want to see her in a boran type lakorn

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh there was a picture of Es, look like he’s in a hospital bed before the concert. I thought he got sick and couldn’t make it to the concert.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No, it’s part of the concert. It looks like ch7 had some of their actors dance instead of singing.
I thought so.....

Ch7 has been pretty creative....lack of a better word....I know sammy doesn't like to sing and isn't confident in that aspect.