❤️[CH7] Prom Pissawad (Magic If) : Boom Piyaphun/ Pim Pimprapa

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Watching So Waree, the kids in there are quite look like Kem. And in here, I find the little boy completely looks like Boom, lol
Where do they find all the kids to look like their dads?

I was hating Boom character for the past eps, but in this ep, I feel sorry for him. He was completely broken when his mom is dead. Boom was good in that scene. When he said that he loves his mom the most, and how can he lives if something happens to her, he forgives her everything. I feel for him.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha....i don't think anyone sympathize with Pol. We all want him to suffer!
Watching So Waree, the kids in there are quite look like Kem. And in here, I find the little boy completely looks like Boom, lol
Where do they find all the kids to look like their dads?

I was hating Boom character for the past eps, but in this ep, I feel sorry for him. He was completely broken when his mom is dead. Boom was good in that scene. When he said that he loves his mom the most, and how can he lives if something happens to her, he forgives her everything. I feel for him.
I thought his dad died?

I rewatched his scene as ching ming? Where he found out about his family....the devastating scene In The rain was soo good

Mikii

sarNie Egg
His dad died first. P'ek lost everyone and everything in this ep

Boom said that he didn't understand his character and he needed to rely on Pim to act. He did good on emotional scenes. Pim also, she cried a lot in this lakorn.
I'm not sure if I want them back together or not

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
for some reason I just can’t sympathize with Pol.....am I the only one who thinks he hasnt suffer enough?

I don’t want them back together!!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He will be alone for a bit ut
I feel bad for Pol but feel like he still hasn’t learned much. I want him to apologize to his stepmom, Parn, and her family. He treated them horribly for no good reason at all.
There are 2 more ep for them to work it out lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I binge it.... can't wait for the last 2 ep....i feel he has suffered greatly. He was immature and cruel....but i find aum in jlr more cruel. He torture nk for like 9 eps. He barely suffered for it. He physically and emotionally abused Aff.

He did the same here ....less ep and less intense. He also was already in love so there is also self torture. They did well to show his karma and suffering. He showed character growth. He is fine with seeing her happy.

I feel bad for Pat. I find her and Non adorable. They show he hint at caring.....i hope they do it well and she is not a consolation prize. They both deserve more.

I love pim in her growth as her mother.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
What I like with this lakorn is how both supporting characters gets their own loveline and stop pursuing male lead.
Did I say ChinChing got a nice body ? Look here
http://instagr.am/p/CEmZP7sl9cH/
Non and Pat are so cutee, they're good together :love: weird enough I've liked this pairing since I heard the spoilers that they would end up together. It feels refreshing to watch them when pranang's storyline is getting exhausting.