❤️[CH7] Prom Pissawad (Magic If) : Boom Piyaphun/ Pim Pimprapa

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I need to wait for more ep to start again.

It cliche but I'm into it....

Nk is understanding but strong when needed....but typical thai cliche lakorn...lol

For sure she get pregnant and later leaves him with her mom

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling

Nk is understanding but strong when needed....but typical thai cliche lakorn...lol

There is no doubt that its exactly going to happen like this but what ca i do its my favourite part tooo about te secret prgnancy ad leaving the nangek must also torture him soo much

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
o

ooohhh... i reallly want to see that happen, then comes the begging part, and this time the nk doesn't easily forgive him like in sawan bieng...lol

I skimmed through the latest episode. Pol is such an a-hole, like a big one. I can't believe he went this far to get her to marry him and on their wedding day, he showed not even one ounce of happiness. And he leaves her on their wedding night, sheesh. I wasn't feeling this week's episode although they did have multiple sweet moments (not rlly my thing). I like it when they keep it spicy haha. I'd really though Parn would fight back more, but she felt for him hard. N'rai in here is so nice, how she just let go of "her" man like that haha. At least destroy the wedding or something lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I skimmed through the latest episode. Pol is such an a-hole, like a big one. I can't believe he went this far to get her to marry him and on their wedding day, he showed not even one ounce of happiness. And he leaves her on their wedding night, sheesh. I wasn't feeling this week's episode although they did have multiple sweet moments (not rlly my thing). I like it when they keep it spicy haha. I'd really though Parn would fight back more, but she felt for him hard. N'rai in here is so nice, how she just let go of "her" man like that haha. At least destroy the wedding or something lol.
She'll ( nk) fight back more. From the preview I saw. But she had a kind understanding heart. She knows he as "trauma".

Preview ep 11.....

Nk - I'm not your servant that you can order as you please

--My love for you couldn't help heal your heart a little?

Pk- I'm ordering you to stay away from that women (her mom).

Nk- We don't know each other well.. Very little

As she push him away.

Nk don't seem to want to participate in pk game.. her mom will of course help her leave/escape by ep 15. Let see if she does leave by ep 15.

But typical thai cliché lakorn.

It looks like pk won't see his daughter until she is like 5yrs old. From the preview....

I'll start back up after ep 12

Last edited:
Thanks for the translation, @ Spanky.
but 5 years? o_O what...
It looks like pk won't see his daughter until she is like 5yrs old. From the preview....

I'll start back up after ep 12

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She'll ( nk) fight back more. From the preview I saw. But she had a kind understanding heart. She knows he as "trauma".

I'll wait for more ep before I'll continue
but 5 years? o_O what...

The kid looked like she is between 3-5.... I'm just guessing.....I don't know if that will be so hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart

but 5 years? o_O what...

The kid looked like she is between 3-5.... I'm just guessing.....I don't know if that will be so hahaha

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
From the Youtube spoiler I listened to..
6yrs have passed so the son is 6yrs old. I thought he’ll be younger but the time jump is 6yrs

Leave by Ep15? Oh man I hope she leaves with her Mom earlier like Ep 14 the latest haha. In their duet MV, there’s an airport scene where leaves and he’s there crying.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
6yrs have passed so the son is 6yrs old. I thought he’ll be younger but the time jump is 6yrs

Leave by Ep15? Oh man I hope she leaves with her Mom earlier like Ep 14 the latest haha. In their duet MV, there’s an airport scene where leaves and he’s there crying.
The kid would be 5 if she left him when she’s pregnant.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

but 5 years? o_O what...

It is just my guess base on how lakorn formulas work.

Oops...boy not girl hahaha

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
The next episode is... I hope she didn’t sleep with the bad guy. I really hate the p’ek

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think nothing will happen with the bad guy, I hope not. The scene where pan was talking to both moms was touching. Pol is getting really dump, can’t wait until Pan leaves him! Lol

Vico

sarNie Adult
So the male lead finally reached the lower level and raped his wife... can’t say I’m even surprised