❤️[CH7] Prom Pissawad (Magic If) : Boom Piyaphun/ Pim Pimprapa

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult

You go girl! slap and kick him :cheer:

Episode 1 was full of intensity and tension. Boom and Pim's chemistry is sizzling. That first kiss was so roughhhh :naughty2: Waiting for episode 2 tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'M REALLY LIKING THIS LAKORN!!!

I wasn't going to give it a try cause I'm not fond of Boom and Pim, but they're really good in here! Their acting has improved. Boom was kind of stiff before especially in the lakorn with Now but he's doing so well being angsty and assholeish in here LOL. I hate his character, can I just put that out there he's so damn judgemental and wouldn't give Pim a chance but his own ass was being judged by his dad and was crying about it. I'm glad Pim knocked some sense into him by the end of the episode about giving people chances. I hate the girl he's supposed to marry too, they should just get together! Lol I like Great Sapol's character! He is really nice and was on Pim's side. He plays the good friend all the time lol like the one with Kem.

I guess I gave this a shot cause my mom likes the leads but I actually like this lakorn because of the older gen! I was giving it a shot for Pim Zaza and Ann Siriam hahahah they're my favorites they make the lakorns interesting. I can't believe Jeab left Pim to stay with Pim Zaza, after stealing her husband and having a kid with him!! WTF. She seems nice but like kinda shady, I don't really trust her. Ann Siriam is pretty psycho. I can't help but feel bad for Pim Zaza. She is mean to Pim the nang aek but she has every right to be upset, shouldn't even had the responsibility of taking her enemys kid and raise them. I don't get why Jeab never sent them money or helped them out. I feel like she has a colder heart than Pim Zaza LOL.

I really like the editing. God awful was Peek Hong, I am glad this lakorn exist it brought some freshness. I also like Pim's singing, her songs are good and she does covers really well! It has a hint of her own flavor and I enjoy listening to them lol.

I know I will get more annoyed with Boom. I feel sorry for Pim. Also Ching Ching's character seems kinda funny to me. She seems like she makes her sister's life more difficult but she also seems to not have any bad intentions lol just trying to live her life.

Oh and also, I loved how Pim kicked Boom's ass at the club hahah. He deserved every bit of it!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
first episode is pretty fast paced. i'm liking this so far though. is that pim's real singing voice? it's nice! and boom! i think this is the first lakorn of his that i'm actually looking forward to. I've liked him since that lakorn with mik and pim but was never really interested in his lakorns after. hopefully this one is good and i can finish it! boom is a good looking man... my heart eyes are coming out for him haha.

i can tell imma be soo irritated by all the parents. praek is a jerk too D; but i guess that's the fun part lool. i feel bad for pim though, she's surrounded by all these negative people. i'm glad she has some support tho, her bandmates and great!

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't liked any ch7 lakorns lately but this is good! First episode is pretty fast but not rushed at all. It feels very refreshing. Pim sings well, I've seen her singing before so I expect nothing less. Poor girl that's surrounded by a problematic mom, annoying sister and controversial workplace. I'm glad she knows how to stand up for herself when things get out of hand.
Boom and Pim's chemistry omg, is crazy good!! The tension, the angst and that kiss was fire. Thank God this one has good editing, I haven't recovered from Peek Hong lol. Oh their acting has improved a lot, I see no stiffness here so well done. I'm so happy to see Pim and Boom pair up, been waiting since their previous lakorn and they didn't disappoint me at all.
I don't like Chingching for her scandal but this girl is doing a good job here. The side characters did well. I like praek's friend, he's so nice and supportive of n'ek.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished watching episode one. I really like that it was fast paced and got to the point. Pek is really judgmental and always so rude! I don’t mind it though because the nek fights back with him. It’s like fire on fire. I’m glad she’s not weak otherwise I would be annoyed.

I will say I didn’t really like neks “adopted” mom at first but honestly she’s not as terrible yet. She brought the nek in at least cause I mean she really didn’t have a choice but I don’t think she will be too bad. I saw previews of her fighting with peks mom so that should be exciting! I definitely don’t like the peks girlfriend. She’s already annoying in episode one so you know it’s only going to get worst haha.

I never watched Boom’s lakorn before but he kinda looks like Pip Rawit to me sometimes lol. Him and Pim have good chemistry so far. This Lakorn is interesting and entertaining so I will definitely continue to watch it. I don’t really ever watch either of the pranangs in this but I’m going to give this one a try. Being completely honest, it probably won’t disappoint me as bad as Bpeek Hong lol cause I actually liked the pranangs in that and only continued for them haha. At least this lakorn I won’t have to feel that I’m forcing myself to watch it if it turns upside down.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
This is THE lakorn at the moment for me, the 2nd episode was even better. If they keep it up like this, I can see the ratings go up quickly.
The pace is still pretty fast but it goes smoothly. There's been some developments in pranang's relationship already. He tryna act like he hates her and do things to bother her, but deep down, he cares so much about her. He thinks about her all the time and even helps her pay the debt. That's why although he's judgemental, I don't dislike his character. Aww my typical love hate lakorn hehe. Again their chemistry is very, very good :love:
It may sound bizarre but I'm curious about Pan's sister and Non, how they're gonna fall in love because they seem irrelevant to each other now. The supporting characters in this one did a great job, no one bothered me for stiff acting. Actually I pity them more, their situations made them live like that.
This one is very generous in love scenes too, I've seen a lot in the ending theme song. Very excited to see the rest. I may be biased because I've seen many lakorns with awful editings lately but I haven't had any complaints about this lakorn.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really enjoyed episode 2! Lots of pranang scenes, thank goodness! <3 Praek can be such a jerk sometimes. In this episode, it seemed like he was a jerk because he wanted her to go work in his company?? Lol. I wanted to smack his smirk off after he kissed her too. :rolleyes: But nangek is now working in his company! Hopefully that means even more pranang scenes! But I can definitely see praek using his "boss status" to mess with nangek even more now. I mean, he's already doing it. I'm pretty sure praek is gonna be one of those stalker praeks, lmao. WELL, I'm here for it. Boom looks great in a full suit. He's really handsome to me. & because he has one of my favorite hair styles on a man, more points for him. :love: Pim's doing a good job in here, I really like her character. Kind, but still feisty when tempted. I sure hope nangek's sister only has a small crush on praek that will disappear soon! I don't need to see the lil sister being in the way. We already have to deal with the other girl and soon praek's mother.

I'm sad we gotta wait till next week for more! I want them now! It's really good so far. Really wanna finish one of Boom's lakorn lol.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven’t watched episode two yet so I’ll have to come back and review it later. OMG, I didn’t know Pimmy was a child star. I just now realized she’s Nong Ying from Neung Nai Suang with Ken and Janie lol.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Finally I watched the first episode with eng subs (thanks neko :icon12:.) Since a long time, i didn’t watch a good lakorn. I enjoyed every minute of it. Boom and Pimmy really have a amazing chemistry. When they kissed, i was like omg, i felt their tension. About Pimmy’s best friends, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. He’s cutie. Also the other friend is cutie too. About her step-mother, why she is so cruel with her???? I cried when she started hitting pimmy. Oh my god, that scene.:crybaby2::crybaby2:. i can’t stand boom’s mother. I have bad feeling about her. I pity his father. And that girl who likes bom, I CAN’T STAND HER. Bom’s friend is so adorable, omg. I love her. Also Pimmy’s step sister was like i pity her but at the same time no. Why she hates pimmy???
I can’t wait to see more moments between leads. I love slap/kiss, hahaha.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Hi y'all I come bearing "gifs" (hahaha see what I did there?) :pancarta: anyways making gifs is like my new found obsession right now so I just wanted to share upcoming scenes of Pantawan & Papol that I look forward to watch! Feel free to use any if you'd like hehe!