❤️[CH7] So Wayree 2 - Buang Wimala (Nino Brothers): Mik Thongraya/Pupe Kessarin/Preaw Tussaneeya

philia

sarNie Egg
I'm usually for second chance, so exes making up (ex wife has good chemistry with ml), but the new girl is so cute with the ml too, so I'll be giving it a shot once it airs.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It looks like Preaw is getting all the buzz in this lakorn (even after getting Covid). You never see much on Pupae (or Mik even). You can't even tell Pupae is the n'ek with all the lavish attention Preaw is getting in regards to promo. Heck, all you see on IG is Ning and Preaw. I'm glad for Preaw as a fan though. I don't think Pupae is going to gain a large following from this lakorn either, but to be fair she doesn't have much of an aura nor is she quite likeable as an actress. I just barely tolerated her in Roy Pah.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It looks like Preaw is getting all the buzz in this lakorn (even after getting Covid). You never see much on Pupae (or Mik even). You can't even tell Pupae is the n'ek with all the lavish attention Preaw is getting in regards to promo. Heck, all you see on IG is Ning and Preaw. I'm glad for Preaw as a fan though. I don't think Pupae is going to gain a large following from this lakorn either, but to be fair she doesn't have much of an aura nor is she quite likeable as an actress. I just barely tolerated her in Roy Pah.
I feel the same as a Preaw fan! P’Ning does love Preaw though so that’s why I’m like okay, this will be good for her. I’m sure P’Ning will make sure Preaw’s role is significant. I’m hoping Preaw has another lakorn soon as nek though. Been waiting for them to announce. I don’t even know who she would pair up with but hoping someone good.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Totally agree! At first I wasn't even sure if I wanted to watch this drama because Praew will not be the main girl but I think her role is actually perfect. It's versatile and maybe she'll get more buzz. And I totally agree on Pupae, she does not have the aura as a main girl, I was watching the bts for their fitting and Praew stands out more than her in terms of visual and her role is even more interesting. Pupae doesn't seem to stand out because her personality is just maybe isn't out there, but there are other actresses' who aren't outgoing but are still outstanding. On camera and off camera, she doesn't seem to generate as much chemistry with Mik. I'm just excited to see Mik and Praew!

So Preaw will be a Han Jae Hee in the Thai Lakorn World. I don't want that T-T (If anyone knows what I'm talking about it's the kdrama Innocent Man and Jae Hee is the second female lead but like almost female lead in Innocent Man, but there I didn't root for Jae Hee though LOL)

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Weirdly after seeing more pictures, I think Mik and Pupe look okay together. I hope Mik and Preaw reunite for another lakorn tho as leads.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The 2nd F pairing looks cute....

I dunno about pupe....never watch her.....but I agree certain ppl has that stand out Aura/charisma and she doesn't.

She is not ugly....but I don't find anything special about her....the girl pairing with mek caught my eyes more