❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Vico

sarNie Adult
So a lot is gonna happen, seeing those pics...

Parin is gonna spend some time with his wife and kids : good thing
Parin is gonna crash the wedding : good thing
Mita’s father will end up in hospital, probably shocked because he’s gonna know about Mita having kids with Parin : bad thing. Not because I care about his character (honestly if he could die as quickly as possible, that would be nice) but because if he disappears because of Parin, he and Mita will fave problems again
Pam keeps seeing Khun Ying’s husband (is she a buffalo or what ?!) : good thing ´cause that will cause her trouble:aaaaa:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
(OFF TOPIC) But I don't know where to ask (55555)
Thai artists that under contract with channels get to have normal interactions with artists under other channels? I know very little about Thai entertainment industry, but from the littleI know, I barely see, for example, Ch7 stars interacting with Ch3 stars, or OneHD.
So a lot is gonna happen, seeing those pics...

Parin is gonna spend some time with his wife and kids : good thing
Parin is gonna crash the wedding : good thing
Mita’s father will end up in hospital, probably shocked because he’s gonna know about Mita having kids with Parin : bad thing. Not because I care about his character (honestly if he could die as quickly as possible, that would be nice) but because if he disappears because of Parin, he and Mita will fave problems again
Pam keeps seeing Khun Ying’s husband (is she a buffalo or what ?!) : good thing ´cause that will cause her trouble:aaaaa:
Following suit (loved your input ;)):
Parin is going to get hurt: good thing/bad thing (Mitra is going to spend time with him and the kids and will take care of him. Even if she's not initially willing)
Na and Chen will get more together: good thing (she's helping him a lot in the growing up process)
Parin and Mita's father will have a serious talk (?): good (?) thing (Parin will visit her father. Will they be sincere and solve things down?)

Question: Parin and Mita will spend time under the same roof (Mita's house, it seems). Will her father make her marry Parin?

Vico

sarNie Adult
Question: Parin and Mita will spend time under the same roof (Mita's house, it seems). Will her father make her marry Parin?
that seems very unlikely since Mita’s father knows Parin worked for Chatchai. If he knows Parin is actually Chatchai’s son, that’s even less likely. But maybe he will for the sake of Nick and Rina (he wouldn’t be selfish enough to separate parents and children, right ? RIGHT ???)

Last edited:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
that seems very unlikely since Mita’s father knows Parin worked for Chanathip. If he knows Parin is actually Chanathip’s son, that’s even less likely. But maybe he will for the sake of Nick and Rina (he wouldn’t be selfish enough to separate parents and children, right ? RIGHT ???)
Let's hope he is not that of douchebag to separate parents and children. More if he finds out Mita is preggo again

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I'm over both fathers. Honestly, they could be really good friends since they share some common factors. Like they can come together, compare notes, and write a book titled "How to be a Shitty Father and Husband 101".
Lmao to Traitot being in the background with a straight face to every big confrontation. Like dude is not even family and he's there witnessing all the crazies going down in Mita's family matters.
I feel sad that Mita and her mom don't really have a strong relationship. She has more of a motherly relationship with her aunt and sometimes to an extension even Na. She depends on those two more.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Their daughter rina is gonna grow up to be the future n’ek. (Only if she continue to work in the entertainment industry)