❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Wow... it seems they’re very natural here playing lovers, I really start think there might be something here :love:
And it seems Amm Pheerawat is Mookda’s suitor here.
And now, I’m really sure Kukkik is the nang Rai here.
yeah i read somewhere that Gookgiik played Naphasiri and Am played Gun/Gan? i don't know if my spelling is right but are those characters in the novel? also Am character seems to have a daughter here in the fitting pics.

Vico

sarNie Adult
yeah i read somewhere that Gookgiik played Naphasiri and Am played Gun/Gan? i don't know if my spelling is right but are those characters in the novel? also Am character seems to have a daughter here in the fitting pics.
I’m not sure, I’ve read only some extracts

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
the night when she was drugged is after her graduation party so she probably wore this dress instead (she was crying in it under the shower at the end of teaser 2).

http://instagr.am/p/B7Z-r0NF6-d/
those fitting scenes maybe the time when she tries to seduce him since she's conscious here? or they just simply took those for fitting.
She’s in soooo many dresses and looking beautiful in every single one of them!
their physical appearance really match other :cheer: :cheer:
hoping for their xplosive chemistryyy

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Out of all Mookda's leading men, she is most visually appealing with Kem!!! I love the nose to nose and holding hands pictures!!! They look so natural, wouldn't be surprised if they get caught in a dating rumor sooner or later lol
Totally agree! They are very compatible.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Out of all Mookda's leading men, she is most visually appealing with Kem!!! I love the nose to nose and holding hands pictures!!! They look so natural, wouldn't be surprised if they get caught in a dating rumor sooner or later lol
They do match well. Have you seen the video of them holding hands while hiking up the mountain? Idk if it was reel or real but it looked so sweet.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
They do match well. Have you seen the video of them holding hands while hiking up the mountain? Idk if it was reel or real but it looked so sweet.
They do seem touchy feely even when offscreen, idk if it's publicity purpose or what but during behind the scenes clips they seem to be touching each other

Both of them are singles right?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
They do seem touchy feely even when offscreen, idk if it's publicity purpose or what but during behind the scenes clips they seem to be touching each other

As far as I know both are single (correct me if I'm wrong though)

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling

As far as I know both are single (correct me if I'm wrong though)
I think so but who knows. Lots of stars privately date and we never know until it gets serious or they confirm it themself. Mookda has always been jokey and close to her male costars. But I think it's always been friendly or like older brother close. With Kem...

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I think so but who knows. Lots of stars privately date and we never know until it gets serious or they confirm it themself. Mookda has always been jokey and close to her male costars. But I think it's always been friendly or like older brother close. With Kem...
i think Mookda is quite serious with her career so she wouldn't date now and she is still young. with her costar, she says she's closest with Tyfoon. their liking pics of each other on insta is really constant.

about Kem and Mookda, i think they are more comfortable since their age are close (Kem has always worked with elder n'ek with 3-4-5 years age gap, similar to Mookda) but that doesn't mean there is something fishy between them. i mean they might be physically matching but it's still just work. and the bts clips i watched, they were touchy but still had some kind of shyness/restraint?

Mookda had good chemistry with most of her costars so I just hoping for it onscreen, not irl haha

Last edited:

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
i think Mookda is quite serious with her career so she wouldn't date now and shes still young. with her costar, she says shes closest to Tyfoon. their liking pics of each other on insta is really constant.

about Kem and Mookda, i think they are more comfortable since their age are close (Kem has always worked with elder n'ek with 3-4-5 years age gap, similar to Mookda) but that doesn't mean there are something fishy about them. i mean they might be physically matching but it's still just work. and the bts clips i watched, they maybe touchy but still have some kind of shyness or restraint?

Mookda had good chemistry with most of her costars so I just hoping for it onscreen, not irl haha
For sure that's why I put "with Kem..." I meant it could be interpreted whichever way. She and I are the same age so I understand the whole putting career first but she's also at an age very it's very common to date or to already be in a long term relationship. With that said, this is all fun and games. It's more to hype up the drama and to have anticipation for their on-screen chemistry.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
i think Mookda is quite serious with her career so she wouldn't date now and shes still young. with her costar, she says shes closest to Tyfoon. their liking pics of each other on insta is really constant.

about Kem and Mookda, i think they are more comfortable since their age are close (Kem has always worked with elder n'ek with 3-4-5 years age gap, similar to Mookda) but that doesn't mean there are something fishy about them. i mean they might be physically matching but it's still just work. and the bts clips i watched, they maybe touchy but still have some kind of shyness or restraint?

who is tyfoon? tried googling for him but can't find excedpt for Typhoon Kanokchat Munyadon?

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Tyfoon Takphet I guess. I read a news also somewhere that something might be going on between the two
ah... ok... now i know who. he was in one of her recent lakorns. he didn't appeal to me so i skipped it. i really like her and mike in Maturo Lohgan.