❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
She better not end with Kem. What he did in ep 1 is unacceptable.

On another topic the guy standing next to Mookda on this vid here is a whole spicy hot noodle
Kind of hard for her not to end up with Kem. I say it's IMPOSSIBLE. His character is the male lead. If you want the FL to end up with 2nd ML, you'd have better luck watching a k-drama.

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished watching first 2 episodes. It doesn't sit well with me that the p'ek bedded an intoxicated n'ek. He wasn't drunk or anything either. He is definitely attracted by her. If he wanted a relationship with her, it's not a good start. He just wanted a good time. And after one night together, he fell in love with her? To me, it's more like in lust and he felt the guilt. I don't like the fact that they kept throwing around the word "love" because I'm not convinced. I feel they made the p'ek such a yucky scumbag!! Now if they made him drunk too, then it doesn't feel like a deliberate action. I like Mook's acting. She's awesome here!!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I don’t know how I feel about episodes 1-2. Is it the editing? I get they’re trying to get to the point, but it feels rushed and the transition isn’t smooth. It is kinda awkward that Kem’s characters knowingly and willingly paid for sex. I thought it was going to be a drunken night for both parties and then they both did something stupid together.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I don't condone buying prostitution under any circumstances but I wanna make a few points in his defense. He said he was drunk (on Hello Suptar) and after knowing she's a virgin, he didn't wanna do it anymore. But she pulled him to her. He wanted to play it safe too but when reaching the condom, she swept it away. (this is what they said in their interview, not my inference)
Yes he's attracted to her at the first sight, he even said he didn't know why he loved her like that. But love is just love. We can tell that he's a playboy and a familiar guest of bars (in episode 2 the girl asked him if he realized her or not) so it makes sense, I'm not saying it's right, that after hearing Mita is a prostitute, he decided to do that. They left one detail in the book that he said he would never leave her and take full responsibility after they did the deed. And one last thing is he keeps finding her, for 3 years. I don't think anyone can wait that long if it's just lust, not love.
I'm perfectly fine with the pace I don't feel anything rushed. They managed to well arrange that much detail in one episode, which I applaud them. I don't regard Parin as a horrible, disgusting person that treats women like toys. Instead I consider him a messed up person who's desperately in love with a girl at first sight and made wrong choices. This isn't a typical lakorn and love doesn't have to be always perfect.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Kem didnt know Mitra was drugged. He thought she was drunk only. Mitra friend sold her to Kem. She told Kem she agreed to sleep with him I guess. When he finally was in bed with her he realized she was a virgin but it was too late. Kem found Blood on the sheets in the morning. He went to the Hotel Lobby and confronted Mitra's friend telling her tha She lied to him. She made him believe Mitra was easy and willing to sleep with him.
She was still unconscious and not herself. He even gave money to another woman to sleep with a girl that was OBVIOUSLY not aware of what was going on. Normally she can sue him for abuse. If it was like both of them were not really conscious I would say this is an accident but guy behaviour scream rape... :-/ . A gentleman would leave the drunk girl alone and not take advantage

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone know the names of the two theme songs?
The song of the girl is called Jeb Kae Nai Gaw Young Ruk Yoo, which is one of my favorite Thai songs ever. They haven't released the guy's song yet. That song makes my heart flutter too I'm waiting for the whole song.
She was still unconscious and not herself. He even gave money to another woman to sleep with a girl that was OBVIOUSLY not aware of what was going on. Normally she can sue him for abuse. If it was like both of them were not really conscious I would say this is an accident but guy behaviour scream rape... :-/ . A gentleman would leave the drunk girl alone and not take advantage
That's the thing, he isn't a gentleman. At that time he was drunk and he thought she's a prostitute. He wanted to stop but she didn't let him because of the drug. That being said, his paying money to sleep with her and not being able to control himself were wrong, but we can't ignore the fact that he was manipulated into believing she's a prostitute and he wasn't the one who drugged her. The whole situation is tragic and painful so obviously this lakorn isn't a cup of tea for everyone.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I don't condone buying prostitution under any circumstances but I wanna make a few points in his defense. He said he was drunk (on Hello Suptar) and after knowing she's a virgin, he didn't wanna do it anymore. But she pulled him to her. He wanted to play it safe too but when reaching the condom, she swept it away. (this is what they said in their interview, not my inference)
Yes he's attracted to her at the first sign, he even said he didn't know why he loved her like that. But love is just love. We can tell that he's a playboy and a familiar guest of bars (in episode 2 the girl asked him if he realized her or not) so it makes sense, I'm not saying it's right, that after hearing Mita is a prostitute, he decided to do that. They left one detail in the book that he said he would never leave her and take full responsibility after they did the deed. And one last thing is he keeps finding her, for 3 years. I don't think anyone can wait that long if it's just lust, not love.
I'm perfectly fine with the pace I don't feel anything rushed. They managed to well arrange that much detail in one episode, which I applaud them. I don't regard Parin as a horrible, disgusting person that treats women like toys. Instead I consider him a messed up person who's desperately in love with a girl at first sight and made wrong choices. This isn't a typical lakorn and love doesn't have to be always perfect.
well said I'm with you. they made it understandable and acceptable to me, the mistake is for both party. we all know that such thing would not likely to happen in irl. things could have gone easier and more practical yeah but that would lead to no drama for us. and also because it's the plot we shall come along with it to enjoy the fun :D

I like ep2 as much but also scared that they're moving too fast? I don't know if it's the same pace as the novel but things are getting so forward, n'ek seems to already finish her revenge plan and want to call it off with p'ek. the scene with the babies is heartwarming and also sad. really look forward to the time when Parin realizes they are his kids. I'm gonna cry a river :(

Kem and Mookda chemistry is a big plus, not yet mention that they're so eye-candy. even though now it's just one-side from p'ek, my heart still flutter, I don't think I can take it when their rela becomes mutual. deeply in love p'ek is always my type and Kem really pulls it off, his eyes for n'ek, just woahhhhh

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
well said I'm with you. they made it understandable and acceptable to me, the mistake is for both party. we all know that such thing would not likely to happe in irl. things would have gone easier and more practical yeah but that would lead to no drama for us. and also because it's the plot we shall come along with it to enjoy the fun :D

I like ep2 as much but also scared that they're moving too fast? I don't know if it's the same pace as the novel but things are getting so forward, n'ek seems to already finish her revenge plan and want to call it off with p'ek. the scene with the babies is heartwarming and also sad. really look forward to the time when Parin realizes they are his kids. I'm gonna cry a river :(

Kem and Mookda chemistry is a big plus, not yet mention that they're so eye-candy. even though now it's just one-side from p'ek, my heart still flutter, I don't think I can take it when their rela becomes mutual. deeply in love p'ek is always my type and Kem really pulls it off, his eyes for n'ek, just woahhhhh
I'm so glad we're on the same page hehe. You made such a good point, this is just a drama and isn't likely to happen irl. What matters is we don't romanticize this kind of behavior. But we shouldn't blame whole thing on praek either because it's not solely his purpose.
Yesss even if it's just one sided right now, it makes my heart beat so fast. He's so invested in her and the way he looks at her omg. Such an eye-candy. The beginning felt so soft and romantic. Idk if I can handle it when they're finally sincere with each other :crybaby2: :love:

Vico

sarNie Adult
It’s amazing that people accuse the male lead of rape here but that in Likit Kammathep, everyone loved it and didn’t care about the male lead really raping the nang ek (like, he seriously knew she wasn’t willing, unlike Parin)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I have seen the most handsome actor at ch7 now. Khun Traitor (lol name) actor is such a visual ! His smile !!! Hopefully ch7 won't ruin his potential

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
The song of the girl is called Jeb Kae Nai Gaw Young Ruk Yoo, which is one of my favorite Thai songs ever. They haven't released the guy's song yet. That song makes my heart flutter too I'm waiting for the whole song.

That's the thing, he isn't a gentleman. At that time he was drunk and he thought she's a prostitute. He wanted to stop but she didn't let him because of the drug. That being said, his paying money to sleep with her and not being able to control himself were wrong, but we can't ignore the fact that he was manipulated into believing she's a prostitute and he wasn't the one who drugged her. The whole situation is tragic and painful so obviously this lakorn isn't a cup of tea for everyone.
Thanks! I have been trying to find it too. Didn’t know it’s actually an old song ? Or was it a OST for another lakorn too ?