❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually agree with you! I’ve never been really fond of Mookda personally. She never has that aura or appeal to me but once she dazzles up and is glammed out and gets into character she does well! Her other lakorns she was very plain Jane looking to me. This one made me change my mind! It just has to be right styling and makeup LOL
Mannie I swear we think just alike sometimes!!! I’m glad someone gets me haha.:pancarta:

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I feel that about a certain dara who has been gaining a lot more popularity. Interesting to see people feel like that about Mookda.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Who are you thinking?! Lol
Bow. I only find her gorgeous when she's all dolled up. Seriously she's :love: when she has makeup and especially so when she's to the 9 with the outfit too. Normal Bow is plain Jane for me. Lol sorry Bow fans...

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Bow. I only find her gorgeous when she's all dolled up. Seriously she's :love: when she has makeup and especially so when she's to the 9 with the outfit too. Normal Bow is plain Jane for me. Lol sorry Bow fans...
Omg I agree with you! Haha yes sorry to Bow fans. I actually haven’t ever finished a Bow lakorn before. My parents love her though. I just can’t get much into her but happy for her and her fans. I actually think Bow to me personally is more plain Jane put aside to Mookda although I can see why some wouldn’t think Mookda is plain Jane at all haha.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I agree with you! Haha yes sorry to Bow fans. I actually haven’t ever finished a Bow lakorn before. My parents love her though. I just can’t get much into her but happy for her and her fans. I actually think Bow to me personally is more plain Jane put aside to Mookda although I can see why some wouldn’t think Mookda is plain Jane at all haha.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has their personal taste. No hate. It's all good unless you start putting down Daras because you don't see their appeal.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has their personal taste. No hate. It's all good unless you start putting down Daras because you don't see their appeal.
Yes no hate! Bow is a really pretty gal don’t get me wrong hehe but people have their faves and I respect them. I’m actually going to watch her lakorn with Ch. 3! I can’t wait. Plus she has like the best voice I know from anyone. Putting that altogether I think she’s still super pretty but not what I would pinpoint to for my taste in the first place. Kind of like Mookda but then it becomes better when you become more fond of the actress, styling, etc. Haha sorry everyone in these comments, I’ve talked to excessive over beauty when all these girls are beautiful and should be praised! LOL

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Isn't plain Jane a term to describe someone dull, just gotta say that Bow is hilarious and has a cute and interesting personality if u follow her. About her looks I get people have different tastes but damn except Kim and yaya I don't really find ch3's n'eks attractive. Mookda just attracted my attention for being pretty from the start.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know how many episodes will there be for this lakorn? I've seen 15 in some places but 18 in others. Anywhere with official confirmation?

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Mmmm a plain jane can be used either way, in looks and/or personality. I just much prefer Bow when she has some makeup on. It doesn't have to be full glam either. Bow seems like she has a very cute personality though. She seems very open. Mookda I think is shyer and reserved. I feel like she needs to be comfortable with you first before she opens up.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I'm so warming up to Kem. I was swooning when he was being romantic with Mookda, asking her to never leave him again. Minus the whole sleeping with Mookda while she was drugged part, I felt so bad for him when Mookda rejected him so hard. Like man, I felt attacked and his pain hahaha. CH7 really be getting there with the lakorns for me these days. Literally haven't watched any for a while until Maturot Loghan. I really want the OSTs to come out so we can see some spoilers hehehe.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you guy about bow because i do find her look plain too but on the other hand mookda look sexy because of her big eyes and love her eyes they are so attrantive.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you guy about bow because i do find her look plain too but on the other hand mookda look sexy because of her big eyes and love her eyes they are so attrantive.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Haha this is a little attack to me but it's fine, everyone has different opinions. I like Bow both when she has makes up on and when she doesn't. Of course she looks better with make up and everything but without make up, she still looks very healthy and cute to me. I guess she's just my type lol.
I never thought I would stan her but somehow she really caught my attention. I guess I'm just really into natural and straight forward acting, which she gives me that. The roles she was given when she was with ch7 were dull yes, but I think she did the best she could with each role. For example Pachara Montra's (Bow and Weir’s lakorn) genre is mystery, which was hard to watch bc of the way they edited it. But the comedic factor was absolute gold, I had never laughed that much in my life.
Also she has a very open, down to earth and fun personality with other talents such as singing and dancing. So for me, she is a very charismatic person that stands out when she's in a crowd. I think it's understandable that we may find her plain without trying to know her, because I myself had to do some research on her to get her charm. So yeah I'm very happy for where she is and what she's doing now.
At the end of the day it's all about whether we have good lakorns to watch or not so it doesn't matter that much. I'm happy that both ch7 and ch3 are giving Mookda and Bow something different and fun to challenge themselves.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Haha this is a little attack to me but it's fine, everyone has different opinions. I like Bow both when she has makes up on and when she doesn't. Of course she looks better with make up and everything but without make up, she still looks very healthy and cute to me. I guess she's just my type lol.
I never thought I would stan her but somehow she really caught my attention. I guess I'm just really into natural and straight forward acting, which she gives me that. The roles she was given when she was with ch7 were dull yes, but I think she did the best she could with each role. For example Pachara Montra's (Bow and Weir’s lakorn) genre is mystery, which was hard to watch bc of the way they edited it. But the comedic factor was absolute gold, I had never laughed that much in my life.
Also she has a very open, down to earth and fun personality with other talents such as singing and dancing. So for me, she is a very charismatic person that stands out when she's in a crowd. I think it's understandable that we may find her plain without trying to know her, because I myself had to do some research on her to get her charm. So yeah I'm very happy for where she is and what she's doing now.
At the end of the day it's all about whether we have good lakorns to watch or not so it doesn't matter that much. I'm happy that both ch7 and ch3 are giving Mookda and Bow something different and fun to challenge themselves.
I'm happy for her success and for her future endeavors. She has something that Ch3 likes and that's why they placed her with their top Pra'ek right away. And because she's at Ch3, she'll definitely gain more international fans. Hopefully, rake in more advertising opportunities too. The only thing I'm jealous of her is her boyfie. Lols! but they do look good together. my heart is kinda torn.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
when bow was with ch7 they promote her so much and they gave her a lot of good lakorn too for expl nora and the lakorn with big m. but her acting skill is not reach that level yet that why her lakorn are not a big hit they compare her to older actresses. and she always have news with her co actor plus she like to mix business with personal ,almost with her co stars.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sorry. It wasn't meant as one.
View attachment 38939
Hahaha I enjoy Mookda as an actress. I'm not a full-blown fan but I understand it would be upsetting to hear negativity, even if it was not malicious, about someone I adore.
Oooh it's completely fine, everyone is free to have different opinions don't worry hehe. If I couldn't handle it, I wouldn't be here in the first place.
when bow was with ch7 they promote her so much and they gave her a lot of good lakorn too for expl nora and the lakorn with big m. but her acting skill is not reach that level yet that why her lakorn are not a big hit they compare her to older actresses. and she always have news with her co actor plus she like to mix business with personal ,almost with her co stars.
I agree that they promoted her a lot, but I'm not sure that they gave her lots of good lakorns. Norah and her lakorn with BigM were the best ones I could think of. About your saying she likes to mix her business with personal life, I may look at it differently. She's very open minded about dating, like she's okay for someone to talk to her when she's single. so when she felt good with one person, it isn't that strange that she started getting to know that one, even if it happened to be her co stars. I wouldn't say that's mixing business with real life because she's very committed and professional when it comes to work. But outside of work is a different thing that the media also play a role in making it big news, like they always do to any other daras. Because why? People eat that up. That's just my point of view, in no way can I change people's opinions, which is fine.
Also I feel very weird talking about Bow here because she isn't related to this lakorn lol. So this is my last message related to Bow here. This is the time for Kem and Mookda to shine so I'm happy they're doing amazing here.