❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Since we're at it let's close this subject by doing a prayer circle for mik and bow to get married, lets go everyone pray.
I'm with you lmao. Wish them the best of best. They actually had met each other before she's even signed with ch7. Crazy how after 6~7years of being friends, they've just started talking to each other recently.
In other news, Kem and Mookda's IG followers have increased soo much since the premiere of so wayree. Happy for them :love:

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Haha this is a little attack to me but it's fine
How did this turn into an unpopular opnions about Bow.
I felt like I caused this and I wanted to sincerely apologize to you both! I didn't mean to sound negative, or attacking Bow. I understand how it came off and I wanted to say I didn't mean it to sound the way it did. I did refute my earlier comments though mentioning I am still willing to give her a try because none of her previous work drew me and it wasn't cause of her (could be storyline, production, p'ek, timing of my pickiness lol). The same was for Mookda, didn't attract me at first but this lakorn helped her grow on me. I am hoping the same with Bow and know she will since there has been a few instances of her I've already admired hehe. Like I also said, my parents think opposite and watch every lakorn of her and actually are big fans of her--which already goes to show she does have that factor.

@Moo_the_best_cow I know how it can feel seeing something slightly negative about your faves and didn't mean no harm. What I love about your posts is that you always uplift every actress in their corresponding threads and you always have something nice to say. Thanks for spreading that positive energy! I really appreciate all your comments and feedback.

And that will be the end for this mess I created haha sorry everyone. Back to the lakorn. Can't wait for next week!

I didn't get a chance to express how much I enjoyed the episodes as it progresses. In episode 3, I just love the interaction between the pranangs. N'ek acts tough around p'ek when she knows he's such a good guy to her and their kids but can't accept the fact. P'ek is hurt and loves her, but can't just let her get away with it. My favorite was when he showed up to her house, yes creepy, but it was a message to her that he's not letting her get away haha. I liked how they incorporate so much moderness to the lakorn. When nang aek block p'eks number (like hell yeah, she does it right away), he contacts her on LINE and threatens to tell her parents hahah... no getting away.

I think both p'ek and nang aek are so smart. Nang aek was such a boss telling her coworker who's stabbing her and her family's company in the back that he better not do it again. I never seen someone look so scared from a nang aek, especially a male with a pra rai face haha. Mookda's eyes work really well showing her emotions. She doesn't even have to say much to show what is going on and I love it! Kem is also the same. He looks like he wants to cry cause he's so hurt and frustrated, his eyes get so red and he emotes so well. I never felt like this from him in other lakorns and I'm enjoying it.

I really give props to Ning. I'm hoping this goes well and doesn't drag out. I feel like the pace is really good right now.

Oh and I disliked the younger brother but when he's with nang aek's friend I see such a change in him. He's more playful and doesn't seem as evil. I kinda blame his mom for spoiling him and turning him against his own brother. I can see character development happen for him so I don't mind if he gets with the friend haha their scenes are actually not annoying cause I usually get annoyed of second leads.

I'm actually not annoyed of nang rai, I feel like she serves a purpose in the lakorn instead of being those nang rai's that are just there to give the everyone unnecessary screaming and headaches.

Lastly, p'ek's friend (Amp) looks like he's going to stir trouble liking nang aek. He will probably equivalent to the Louis Scott characters I endured in the past hahah so I hope it doesn't get too much. Is it me or was there a little something with the aunt and p'ek's friend?? She looked at him with heart eyes and he kinda looked at her weird too hahah like I wouldn't mind if they got together!! LOL

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I felt like I caused this and I wanted to sincerely apologize to you both! I didn't mean to sound negative, or attacking Bow. I understand how it came off and I wanted to say I didn't mean it to sound the way it did. I did refute my earlier comments though mentioning I am still willing to give her a try because none of her previous work drew me and it wasn't cause of her (could be storyline, production, p'ek, timing of my pickiness lol). The same was for Mookda, didn't attract me at first but this lakorn helped her grow on me. I am hoping the same with Bow and know she will since there has been a few instances of her I've already admired hehe. Like I also said, my parents think opposite and watch every lakorn of her and actually are big fans of her--which already goes to show she does have that factor.

@Moo_the_best_cow I know how it can feel seeing something slightly negative about your faves and didn't mean no harm. What I love about your posts is that you always uplift every actress in their corresponding threads and you always have something nice to say. Thanks for spreading that positive energy! I really appreciate all your comments and feedback.

And that will be the end for this mess I created haha sorry everyone. Back to the lakorn. Can't wait for next week!

I didn't get a chance to express how much I enjoyed the episodes as it progresses. In episode 3, I just love the interaction between the pranangs. N'ek acts tough around p'ek when she knows he's such a good guy to her and their kids but can't accept the fact. P'ek is hurt and loves her, but can't just let her get away with it. My favorite was when he showed up to her house, yes creepy, but it was a message to her that he's not letting her get away haha. I liked how they incorporate so much moderness to the lakorn. When nang aek block p'eks number (like hell yeah, she does it right away), he contacts her on LINE and threatens to tell her parents hahah... no getting away.

I think both p'ek and nang aek are so smart. Nang aek was such a boss telling her coworker who's stabbing her and her family's company in the back that he better not do it again. I never seen someone look so scared from a nang aek, especially a male with a pra rai face haha. Mookda's eyes work really well showing her emotions. She doesn't even have to say much to show what is going on and I love it! Kem is also the same. He looks like he wants to cry cause he's so hurt and frustrated, his eyes get so red and he emotes so well. I never felt like this from him in other lakorns and I'm enjoying it.

I really give props to Ning. I'm hoping this goes well and doesn't drag out. I feel like the pace is really good right now.

Oh and I disliked the younger brother but when he's with nang aek's friend I see such a change in him. He's more playful and doesn't seem as evil. I kinda blame his mom for spoiling him and turning him against his own brother. I can see character development happen for him so I don't mind if he gets with the friend haha their scenes are actually not annoying cause I usually get annoyed of second leads.

I'm actually not annoyed of nang rai, I feel like she serves a purpose in the lakorn instead of being those nang rai's that are just there to give the everyone unnecessary screaming and headaches.

Lastly, p'ek's friend (Amp) looks like he's going to stir trouble liking nang aek. He will probably equivalent to the Louis Scott characters I endured in the past hahah so I hope it doesn't get too much. Is it me or was there a little something with the aunt and p'ek's friend?? She looked at him with heart eyes and he kinda looked at her weird too hahah like I wouldn't mind if they got together!! LOL
Omg you didn't need to apologize at all, I totally understand that your heart was in the right place. I appreciate your thoughts and opinions so much. Whether they're negative or not, it just shows that nobody is perfect and there's still place for them to grow right;) you don't have to be sorry at all and thank you for looking forward to Bow's future work too.
Also thank you so much for your kind words, you made my day already:icon12: I'm just likely to focus on the actors' strength whenever I watch lakorns, otherwise I won't be able to finish them haha. I mean sometimes looking at a matter from different aspects can do wonders for our watching experience.
And whattt????? The aunt and pek's friend??? What did I miss:eek: Maybe it's just me but I'm not fond of the pek's friend at all. If he knows everything that happened to pek and nek and still decides to court nek... I hope he's just a nice second lead that's secretly in love with nek and doesn't cause major drama:worship2:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg you didn't need to apologize at all, I totally understand that your heart was in the right place. I appreciate your thoughts and opinions so much. Whether they're negative or not, it just shows that nobody is perfect and there's still place for them to grow right;) you don't have to be sorry at all and thank you for looking forward to Bow's future work too.
Also thank you so much for your kind words, you made my day already:icon12: I'm just likely to focus on the actors' strength whenever I watch lakorns, otherwise I won't be able to finish them haha. I mean sometimes looking at a matter from different aspects can do wonders for our watching experience.
And whattt????? The aunt and pek's friend??? What did I miss:eek: Maybe it's just me but I'm not fond of the pek's friend at all. If he knows everything that happened to pek and nek and still decides to court nek... I hope he's just a nice second lead that's secretly in love with nek and doesn't cause major drama:worship2:
I don’t like him either! He definitely is going to stir up some things because I saw teasers where him and pek were arguing and him pointing his finger all up in kems face. It’s going to be a long journey for our pranangs to love each other with zero obstacles lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with you guy about bow because i do find her look plain too but on the other hand mookda look sexy because of her big eyes and love her eyes they are so attrantive.
Her eyes are big but they got some edginess about them a bit like Mai Davika eyes

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
mai is plenty but i do not find her sexy at all. i think mookda eyes are more sexier than mai.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
ning do a very good with this lakorn and i love everything in it. you know when i watched this lakorn it is like i am watching a fashion show, all the clothes in here are brand name and its make me feel i am very poor.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling

The OST is indeed so good and fits with p'ek's confession. the full song and MV would be released on 21 Aug (also Kem's birthday, wonder if they would gather again for a party :D).
in the new teasers, both Traitot and Gun would come against Parin for Mita :facepalm: even though I find jealous and angry Parin super hot, still hope they won't drag the relas too much.
also does anyone know how many eps are there? I mean if they want to keep the rating consistently with this air time, 15 or 17 would be reasonable but I heard some said up to 18? I'm scared if they went with the 17-18 episodes since some fans said that they already made it to half of the novel with this pace? I mean I would love to have more eps as long as they remain the quality...just hoping for the best :<

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Am I the only one that think Gookgik (she got a nice body) and Kem got a fierce chemistry whenever they share a scene together ?

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

The OST is indeed so good and fits with p'ek's confession. the full song and MV would be released on 21 Aug (also Kem's birthday, wonder if they would gather again for a party :D).
in the new teasers, both Traitot and Gun would come against Parin for Mita :facepalm: even though I find jealous and angry Parin super hot, still hope they won't drag the relas so much.
also does anyone know how many eps are there? I mean if they want to keep the rating consistently with this air time, 15 or 17 would be reasonable but I heard some said up to 18? I'm scared if they would go with the 17-18 episodes since some fans said that they already made it to half of the novel with this pace? I mean I would love to have more eps as long as they remain the quality...just hoping for the best :<
Very looking forward to the full song, the lyrics are so beautifully heart breaking, which fits pek's emotions perfectly. I hope they won't drag its duration too long either because quality is better than quantity. Oh I definitely dislike pek's friend even more because in the latest preview he seems to accuse pek of lying about nek and wants to court nek :facepalm: Parin is crazy hot when he's jealous and hurt but it will be tiring if they keep that storyline too long.
Am I the only one that think Gookgik (she got a nice body) and Kem got a fierce chemistry whenever they share a scene together ?
Yeah I think they have some hot chemistry together too. But I think Kem and Mookda's still outshines so it doesn't make me wanna ship their characters, fortunately haha. Every time they have a scene together he seems like he wanna destroy her and she's so scared of him, which I enjoy a lot lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Very looking forward to the full song, the lyrics are so beautifully heart breaking, which fits pek's emotions perfectly. I hope they won't drag its duration too long either because quality is better than quantity. Oh I definitely dislike pek's friend even more because in the latest preview he seems to accuse pek of lying about nek and wants to court nek :facepalm: Parin is crazy hot when he's jealous and hurt but it will be tiring if they keep that storyline too long.

Yeah I think they have some hot chemistry together too. But I think Kem and Mookda's still outshines so it doesn't make me wanna ship their characters, fortunately haha. Every time they have a scene together he seems like he wanna destroy her and she's so scared of him, which I enjoy a lot lol
They got a fiery chemistry. I like their scenes together doesn't help Mookda got the best outfits highlighting her curvy body.
Also it is funny how Boss plays Kem character younger brother in the drama when the latter is much younger than the former.
Last but not least cdramas needs to take some tips from lakorns to write more appealing female leads

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

in the new teasers, both Traitot and Gun would come against Parin for Mita :facepalm: even though I find jealous and angry Parin super hot, still hope they won't drag the relas too much.
also does anyone know how many eps are there? I mean if they want to keep the rating consistently with this air time, 15 or 17 would be reasonable but I heard some said up to 18? I'm scared if they went with the 17-18 episodes since some fans said that they already made it to half of the novel with this pace? I mean I would love to have more eps as long as they remain the quality...just hoping for the best :<
Traitot ???? Thought his character would be gay in the lakorn. I find the actor very handsome

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

I also agree that 18 may be too much. I’ve seen a few good Lakorns that started to drag because they had too many episodes. Examples for me would be Tawan Arb Dao and Poo Bao Indy. TAD and PBI had 18 and 17 episodes and they started dragging SO bad the last episodes. Like it could of ended without those additional episodes. It kills your thoughts of them being a good lakorn cause you’re like okay can it end yet. Don’t get me wrong I REALLY enjoyed Poo Bao Indy. Probably one of the lakorns I enjoyed most last year but preferred it ending earlier. Tawan Arb Dao was good in the beginning but tbh I still haven’t watched the last episode lol. It’s probably cause I listened to all the spoilers so I already knew how it ended and would prefer not to see that haha. Anyways, I prefer lakorns having 15 episodes or less.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I also find the 15 episodes to be perfect just like with Kdrama where it's usually 16 episodes. Sometimes when stretching to 18 or 20(kdrama) is too much. I think the country that abuses the "episodes per drama" the most is China. So many of them have a minimum of 40 and they end up draggy.:aloofandbored: I can only tolerate a long serial if the story calls for it or the writing is so good. Funny enough I find Japanese dramas to be almost always too short.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
Traitot ???? Thought his character would be gay in the lakorn. I find the actor very handsome
I think he pretends to court Mita and sweet talk her family to reap benefits from them. he's good at acting evil behind back with those witty smiles. he seems more reliable and soft with his boyfriend Krikpol haha.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I watched their Hello Suptar and he is trying to use her to his benefit for his bf. The funny thing is the cast all said his character is actually dumb compared to his boyfriend lol.