❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I feel so pity for Mita and her parents. The scene with her mother was heartbreaking, their emotions and tears are so real :crybaby2: this ep is so painful to watch because I have only felt pity and mad for them. Parin's greatest karma must be Gun lol
@Saechash whatever that means imma join u :risas3:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I don’t even know what a white truck of doom is yet the idea look nice :pancarta:
@Vico @Moo_the_best_cow Lol...in Kdramas, someone always gets hit by a white truck (as shown above) so I’ve heard it referred to as the “white truck of doom”.

What I love the most about the whole situation is Mitra’s love and care for Nick and Rena even though they came from rape.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I think that in some way, Rena and Nick even helped her get through her pain. Did you notice ? Every time she feels unhappy or sad, she goes to them and hugs them with all the love that she has for them, because she obviously gets a lot of confort from them

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
I really feel sorry for Parin now (the writers kept their promises:sad6:) : no one to believe him, not even his best friend, not even his *** father who´s basically congratulating about becoming a rapist (damn, I pity Parin for having such a man as a father)
Moreover, he seems to have realized what pain he caused to Mita and he sincerely repents.
And I’m starting to like Chanathip : sure, he’s still immature but he’s growing up bit by bit and I like his honest friendship with Kawina

and just tell me if I’m wrong but I hope that Napasiri will get through the same thing than Mita but in ten times worst (like with 10guys at once or some old, violent jerk instead of a good guy like Parin) : if she can inflict rape on a so-called friend, then I think she can’t be considered a woman and she should get a taste of her own medicine. Maybe it’s sick from me but I’m someone grudgy, especially on these things

so... I WANT MORE AGAIN !!:sad6:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Mitra and Parin are victims of these crazies from all sides. Parin and Mitra’s reactions towards each other stem from being victims of rape. Parin’ s aggressiveness during his revenge state doesn’t help with all the misunderstandings. I like the loving sweet side of him in the beginning and when he’s with the kids. They really did pile it on Parin now. I feel sorry for him that he doesn’t have anyone since no one believes him. They weren’t kidding when they said it would be a roller coaster ride.

Last edited:

Lyakenit03

sarNie Egg
What is it just me or there’s gonna be a scene where Pam and Prin is together, did she drugged him or something? Darn! That will be so freakin unacceptable! and yup! Chan appears cuter now lol

Vico

sarNie Adult
I don’t think she’s gonna have sex with him (he’s too disgusted with her and I understand him) : she’s probably just gonna make it look like they had sex and take some pictures, that’s a cliche in lakorn

Lyakenit03

sarNie Egg
I just hope they won’t give us a 5 mins happiness at the very end of the last episode... pls give us atleast one full episode of sweetness hahahahaha

Vico

sarNie Adult
I just hope they won’t give us a 5 mins happiness at the very end of the last episode... pls give us atleast one full episode of sweetness hahahahaha
i hope so, we get 18episodes, which I already think a bit too much for such a fast-paced drama, so they better give us fin moments !

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Who have seen this ? Wow Kem is mad tall ! Or are everyone around him short ?
It seems Parin and Mitra will get marry

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
What is it just me or there’s gonna be a scene where Pam and Prin is together, did she drugged him or something? Darn! That will be so freakin unacceptable! and yup! Chan appears cuter now lol
Parin’s problem is him going to bars and getting drunk. That’s how he got hooked in by Pam in the first place with the rape. In the previews, her voice over says that Parin is only her pawn otherwise she’d have the same husband as her friend. It’s just a set up.

In that one talk show, Gookik said that after Mitra and Parin resolve their misunderstanding, they’re happy and sweet with each other which angers Pam so she keeps doing stuff to them

Last edited:

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
oh I'm so pissed during today's ep I don't think I can sleep well my gawd :facepalm: gonna be team Parin this whole week. very few Parin and Mita moments together from today's ep, just 2 minutes at the beginning and that's what sadden me the most :facepalm: really wanna kick some ass lol. glad to have another ep tmr, I'm gonna burst for real if tmr ep is the same with today. praying that they don't fool us with the teaser and we gonna get some Mita-Patin crumbs :worship2:

underestimated moment: Mita saw Parin watching her from afar and she thought about him :(

Gun is making me annoying even more than nangrai Pam. so many dramas today it's a little tiring. I shed tears with Parin and Mita with the kids, can't wait any longer for the moment they get together away from everyone to sort things out :worship2:

one good thing is they made an intro with ost and there are some sweet spoilers (another bed scene I guess as from khun Ning's IG story?), did anyone catch that haha?

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope she’ll go after her husband first, he’s the cheating, irresponsible jerk
But am I the only one who was kinda touched by that scene between Parin and Chanathip, when Parin advises about what to do in his life, and they actually look like brothers ?
And I’ve re-read some comments about Bow... and realized I may be her only fan here :pancarta:
I got really sad when she left Channel 7 because it’s my favorite channel and there were so many actors I was hoping to see her paired up with : I wanted to see her with Mike again and I actually wanted to see her with Kem someday :sad6:I even wanted to see her in a drama with Mookda, something where they would be rivals maybe
Channel 3 is nice but I just preferred her with Channel 7, I think their dramas are more original, more intense, and more audacious (most of my favorite lakorns come from Channel 7)
While Channel 3 is more... traditionnal and conservative, I think (they just give what the audience wants)
And I also think Channel 7 has better actors
Just my personal opinion
It seems Chen is the younger brother. Yeah boy is spoiled so Parin is trying to help him grow. Parin has too much going on to have another deadweight of a brother to deal with. It is time for him to grow and help in the company. I like that Parin is smart enough to make lil bro less hostile for the sake of the company. I still can't believe Kem has just turned 23. Lol he looks mature like another fav of mine Chen Xing Xu.
And did I say GookGik is gorgeous ? I wished she had more N'ek roles

Vico

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or it seems in the next episode, we’re gonna have some scenes between Parin and Mita ? It seems they’re gonna be isolated somewhere (maybe the kidnapping cliche) and he’s gonna try to get her forgiveness
And I thought Kem’s acting was a bit stiff in Hua Jai Look Poochai but now, when he cries, when he’s with Mookda/Mita or when his character thinks about Mita... There’s so much feeling in his eyes and his movements :love::icon12::crybaby2: