❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Lyakenit03

sarNie Egg
Oh dear the synopsis from the novel has the part where Parin will move to America! They will part again.. ouch my heart hahahaha oh this drama is really killing me hahahahaa

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Oh dear the synopsis from the novel has the part where Parin will move to America! They will part again.. ouch my heart hahahaha oh this drama is really killing me hahahahaa
I can’t wait for that part cause that’s when he finds out from his mother about the twins and returns to beg for Mitra’s forgiveness. I hope that’s how they stop the Traitot wedding. He comes back just in time to stop the wedding.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Lol, i just watched the opening that I missed...
It seems Napasiri’s gonna get a serious beating at some point. Maybe she’ll get the retribution I hope for her :fighting3:

viawallflower

sean will always be hot af hahaha
I wonder if that'll happen in tomorrow's episode or ep 6. I hope it happens soon so we can see Parin long to be part of his kids life!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Opening credits for anyone who missed it
http://instagr.am/p/CEMuuAqJMvr/
Me too I'm soo excited too see him learn about the truth and they're finally together as a family :love:
Wow,
wedding spoiler as the first scene in the opening credits... 555555555555
Just hope they won't follow the book to the T.
They've got to make some changes if what a I read is true about Mita spending a week with Prin to sign a contract. Mita deserves better and they, Prin and her, should solve their misunderstandigns first to keep up with any healthy relationship
Ninobrothers, don't disappoint us, please!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like Gun (though it seems I’m the only one) but your gift just had me dead:risas3:
Or maybe he could be doing this to make p'ek come back to his senses and realize the truth? Because I really wouldn't like Pim's father to be an idiot.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Someone posted a few days ago that SW would probably have 15 eps because the lakorn with Pinkploy and Louis would air in Sept. 18th. So, is SW confirmed for 15 eps or for 18?

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I actually like Gun (though it seems I’m the only one) but your gift just had me dead:risas3:
You’re not the only one. I have mixed feelings about Gun. I hate that he‘s a sucky friend and his treatment towards Parin but I like him better than Traitot if Mitra has to get support from someone to get through the scandals. I can see why in the talk show they said Traitot’s character was dumb even though he had a doctorate...doing all this so he can take money from someone else to support his secret boyfriend who’s addicted to gambling. And that boyfriend is only using him.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Wow,
wedding spoiler as the first scene in the opening credits... 555555555555
Just hope they won't follow the book to the T.
They've got to make some changes if what a I read is true about Mita spending a week with Prin to sign a contract. Mita deserves better and they, Prin and her, should solve their misunderstandigns first to keep up with any healthy relationship
Ninobrothers, don't disappoint us, please!
I don’t think they intend to completely follow it.
If I remember correctly, Gun is not in love with Mita in the novel but in here (TBH, I think it’s because the writers considered Traitot was not satisfying as a second male lead and they wanted to show that Mita had much charm, so they gave her another suitor who’s REALLY interested by her, not just by her money). So I think there’s much chance that they don’t include the « week-contract » part (they wouldn’t want to make Parin a real rapist)
But I admit I’m biased towards Gun because
1) I love the actor Amm Pheerawat (I’m sad he doesn’t get more main parts, he can be very charismatic and he’s a very good actor, I loved him in Look Tan Loykaew)
2) he’s a support to poor Mita who gets through very difficult times

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he annoyed me toooo much today witch right he has to meddle between them while he know the whole story so i want to throw him away from my face same with all those annoying side characters :lol: i want the leads to figure it out on their own so we can all be happy with them :pancarta:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes, gan is a selfish because he should not meddle into his so call friend. and he is very touching toward mitra.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I really love the soundtrack for the opening/closing credits of this lakorn. They really chose well to show the prospectives and match the feelings of both pra’ek & na’ek.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm with you lmao. Wish them the best of best. They actually had met each other before she's even signed with ch7. Crazy how after 6~7years of being friends, they've just started talking to each other recently.
In other news, Kem and Mookda's IG followers have increased soo much since the premiere of so wayree. Happy for them :love:
Bow and Mik are courting each other??!