❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think you could still love it while accepting the flaws. I mean we grew up watching lakorns like Sawan Biang and Jam Loey Ruk and those were way worse. If we keep pointing out it’s flaws and what is wrong with the opening episode then it makes hard to enjoy anyways haha it’s like we’re passed that now. But I love the sexual assault and abuse awareness in this thread. We know that realistically speaking it’s wrong but for a lakorn and knowing who p’ek and n’ek is, it’s acceptable but only for lakorn sake haha. Also this kind of storyline has been prevalent in Thai lakorns but how the revenge and angst happens is a bit different with p’ek and n’ek meeting. I actually am grateful for the difference and it makes it more interesting to watch than the old n’ek family owing p’ek family sort of deal or anything dealing with money. We know no one needs money in this lakorn LOL. I’m probably one of the rare ones but this lakorn has helped me see where both n’ek and p’ek are coming from. That’s what I enjoy about it since I’m not too one sided but I am more of a Prin bias because how he shows his love hahaha
I tried but SB storyline is just AWFUL. One could inderstand why Harit was angry but SB male character is just plain AWFUL.

Lyakenit03

sarNie Egg
I can understand where Gun is coming from when it comes to him choosing to distant himself from Prin and not believe him. He knows his past history best, so of course when the truth is out it is not hard for many people to drop that kind of friend. The only wrong Gun committed is taking advantage of the situation to get the girl and also being a hypocrite. He tells Prin to stop meddling in his and Mitra's "business" (like they even have any) yet he goes and tries to have a word in Prin and Mitra's business. Also, he gets way too touchy with Mitra when they've literally just known each other and that's just too creepy. Depite this, Gun is still annoying though. I've been so annoyed of him. I can't wait until he finds out that Mitra and Prin already have kids. lol Also, I absolutely love how Traitor's name is basically what kind of person his character is. I'm so done. HAHA.

Anyways, what Prin did is definitely rape. Any non-consensual sex is rape. I honestly did not understand how or why he came to "love" her already after one night together. Let alone Mitra too. I don't know. I just don't see the love development. Wish they had worked on that instead of just expecting us to take it as it is. Don't get me wrong though. I am absolutely enjoying this lakorn. It definitely keeps me going these day. lol I guess Kem and Mookda's oozing chemistry is blinding me from all the flaws. lol This is actually my first Kem lakorn. I had seen people mention him here on AF so many times but never checked him out. Wow, he's doing pretty darn good for the new p'ek generation. I'm impressed and now a fan. lol I remember watching Mookda's lakorn with Bank back when it aired. She's actually doing amazing, lots of improvement. Can't wait for the next few episodes though.
From what I understand from the start Prin was already eyeing Mitha and I Guess he actually did already fell in love with her at the first sight. And he was paying Pam to get her off prostitution because he already love her probably. Just my theory. But if u really see from the beginning he definitely already have his eyes on her.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I tried but SB storyline is just AWFUL. One could inderstand why Harit was angry but SB male character is just plain AWFUL.
I’m sorry but SB is a terrible drama. I looked at the teaser once and I just couldn’t get into it. It was hard for me to watch ken in that role because the first drama I’ve ever watched of his is called ruk ter took wan (with aom phi ya da) where he played a kind,gentle and loving watin so it was hard for me to see him in an evil role like that. Beside ken has a sweet face

also back to this SW topic, I think with all the spoilers picture. There’s no point watching it anymore because they released so much pics. Oh well,I’m not gonna complain.

Pancada

sarNie Egg
(English is not my language, so forgive me for any mistakes have here kkk)

There are many other Lakons that make less sense than this one. About love at first sight, it's not just Thailand that does this, Korea every year makes a story where the couple saw it once in their childhood and are the first, only and eternal love of each other. Parin has to go crazy with love for Mita, after what he did the least this man can do is crawl at her feet and die of love for her (literally. Haha)

The only thing I really disliked was the way it started, I think there could have been something fated to love you, Pam gave Mita an aphrodisiac drug probably, because Mita was feeling hot and closing her legs tightly after taking this drug. Pam should take advantage that Parin was looking at Mita and drugging both, because Mita being drugged and taken to the hotel room that she owns without anyone noticing and ridiculous, her father told her not to serve alcohol, she was with several friends. Minta is the only victim of all this, including her best friend, I also blame her, she says that she looked for Mita everywhere but it really doesn't look like it, if your friend disappears you should turn the hotel upside down and look at the security cameras, if that doesn't resolve you should call the police. A friend of yours who doesn't drink and was having fun with you disappears out of nowhere and you don't go crazy behind her?

I tend to abandon this style of story, but as I followed the production for a long time and the actors too, I ended up liking them and decided to accompany Lakorn. I really am in love a lot, Lakorn is so agitated and I'm so happy to see, their chemistry is intense and strong.

Slap and Kiss is not something I see often, I hate to see women being constantly humiliated by their romantic partners, as well as the humiliations they spend with other women, when a protagonist has several male friends she is called a slut, a prostitute, lives being beaten by several people, cries and suffers all the time, so in the end everything is forgiven and ready. In Kleun Cheewit, for example (and Jee doesn't accept quiet shit), Jee's life has always been hell, so after she accidentally killed the bride in Sathit, he turned her life into a nightmare, Jee should have told the truth and talked about how it all happened that night, but the two kept fighting all the time and she went through several humiliations of him, Piak was a totally obsessive woman and made Jee suffer too, but Sathit managed to be much more cruel, at first I understood his anger, losing someone he loves is cruel and painful, especially when the killer seems to have no remorse, but he started to exaggerate saying that he wanted justice, but he sought revenge. Until the end these two had no sincere conversation about everything and even so they fell in love passionately.

Sawan Biang has a scary story, he rapes her several times, in the end she gets pregnant and they stay together. Lakorn is old, but a Ch3 did a retransmission of it in the middle of 2020, there are several rapes and kidnapping too. There is no need for rape for a story to be interesting, I hope that Thailand will one day remove it from its scripts, there are many ways to make an intense and interesting story without the need for rape.

And in many Slap and kiss stories, they usually only focus on the part of hatred, deadly revenge and a grudge that borders on the sick. The romance part is left aside, several humiliations and in the end everything is fine, sometimes there is no revenge or a decent apology. So Wayree has his fights, but he also has sweet scenes, at least here the protagonist will suffer for the woman he loves, he regrets what he did and I'm sure he will be a wonderful father for his children and will try to be a great husband. Of course, his attitudes are not correct, but is the romantic couple protagonist so now that he has realized that he is wrong he will fight for her to forgive him and for her to love him. I just want Mita to be happy, I know that Gun would treat her well and I don't think he's a bad man, but Mita can't be with him just out of pity and without love.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Someone, please, tell me Mitra and Parin will get married BEFORE the ending, please, please! I would like to see their "living in the same house" shenanigangs.
I might be theorizing wrong, but from the looks of it, they will get married and have some interactions in the same house before their "happily ever after"?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The only people who uses their brains and are rational about things are Khun Na and Khun Gina.
Chen(Chan) is very naive.
in every story there must be different types of personalities so i guess they choose chan to be the naive bf that can't see clearly because his gf manipulate him too much and threat him all the time of losing her, he just can't believe or accept that his gf can be that bad but na isl helping him open his eyes so let's see when he will see her true colors

twister02

M♥K
Gun is getting into my nerves. I don't like seeing him onscreen at all :lol:
He is so good to be true and I see him "using" Mitra's weakness just to get a little closer to her.

twister02

M♥K
From what I understand from the start Prin was already eyeing Mitha and I Guess he actually did already fell in love with her at the first sight. And he was paying Pam to get her off prostitution because he already love her probably. Just my theory. But if u really see from the beginning he definitely already have his eyes on her.
I think he like her from the first sight but Pam made it looked like she's a prostitute so he was like, "it's probably easy to get her to bed". The money is a payment for that one night and not to get her off prostitution that's why Prin was shocked she was a virgin still. Although it's was rape for me however, Prin probably thought that because she's a prostitute and he already paid the pimp (Pam), it would be okay to get her to bed even if she's drunk/drugged.

What I don't understand is why Prin didn't wore the condom first. Is he not afraid of HIV? :lol:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Gun is sooooo annoying...like everytime he's in a scene, I'm like get outta here. And when Traitot is all "confessing" his feelings to Mitta, I'm like no one is believing you hahahaha, he sounds so fake hahahaha (well except her dad cuz he's believing him)

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
I think he like her from the first sight but Pam made it looked like she's a prostitute so he was like, "it's probably easy to get her to bed". The money is a payment for that one night and not to get her off prostitution that's why Prin was shocked she was a virgin still. Although it's was rape for me however, Prin probably thought that because she's a prostitute and he already paid the pimp (Pam), it would be okay to get her to bed even if she's drunk/drugged.

What I don't understand is why Prin didn't wore the condom first. Is he not afraid of HIV? :lol:
She’s a virgin so...you know. It’s kinda safe. I saw Parin trying to get the condom but Mita threw it away .
Kem said on a show: First, I intended to stop, but she didn’t let me. Then I intended to take the condom, to save her, but I couldn’t either.